Raven & Starfire thread

ok, so previous thread has reached it's bump limit
heres the new one
old thread

Don't forget about Jinx!

I think that we need a little break from these threads...

Here's one thing I don't get about Raven. Why did she willingly give herself up to Trigon knowing it will bring about the end of the world to everyone including her friends? Even if she did protect them from getting killed when Trigon is summoned, she must have known she would be damning them to a fate worse than death. Also if opening the portal requires her to do a whole ritual and say a bunch of words then how about you just don't say the words? And even if it was inevitable, wouldn't it be something that you want to resist and fight against to the bitter end? I mean, I get how she could have made things worse rebelling because it increases the risk of her friends being killed by one of Trigons minions but if the choice is to go out swinging with your friends against the minoins or submit and open up a portal for an interdimensional being to take over earth and potentially the universe then wouldn't you pick the former to minimize the amount of bad shit happening? Or do you think even though she gave herself up, she held on to a small glimmer of hope that her friends would still somehow be able to stop Trigon and save her? I'm curious to see what anyone else thinks about where her headspace was at during that time.

First let me say the Trigun arc was glossed over compared the comic versions. Trigun has both a corrupting and weakening effect of Raven's will. In the comic she sincerely wanted to kill her friends, like a psychotic fantasy, she knew it was wrong and forced herself to repress those feelings.

In the show, one way Trigun attacked Raven was by granting her desires monkey paw style. In Birthmark, she wanted time to stop, but that left her without her friends to help. Fear it Self, she didn't want to admit she was afraid so scary things came out to help her prove that. In The End, she wanted her friends to be safe and she wanted to revert back when she was younger, so her friends were kept on a hellish earth and she shrunk to a childish body unable to do anything on her own.

It's not so much that Raven wanted horrible things to happen. She just couldn't take it any more and gave up hope, the equivalent of committing suicide. In the future timeline that existed without Starfire, Raven eventually goes crazy from loneliness and Trigun's corruption.

Trigun is on going dark sinful thoughts. In the comic this theme gets explored a number of times. Raven can't Lie to herself or Desire anything without Trigun constantly reminding her of her hellish reality and the futility she faces.

I summon thee

>Trigun
>Trigun
>Trigun
Jesus, buddy.

Thanks for your input. I never considered Trigon's influence to be something that would be chipping away at her sanity and taking anything good that she wants to happen and twisting it into something bad monkey's paw style. I feel like I understand a little better just how much being Raven is suffering and now I've never wanted more to reach out to a fictional character and give them a hug.

>and now I've never wanted more to reach out to a fictional character and give them a hug.

And that hug would be corrupted. Remember, shortly after BB hugged raven, Terra join the Titans.

Here I am.

>Hug Starfire
>Date Jinx
>Bully Raven

Genocide the torqs!

Disintegrate them all

>Who needs a hug?
>user no! You're just gonna make something bad hap-
>Black tendrils sprout from her body and wrap around me and swing me around the room. Smashing me onto the walls and ceiling a couple of times before releasing me and leaving me in a bloody and bruised mess.
>S-sorry user. I tried to warn you.

Friendship of the misterious dark girl and the goofy happy go lucky hottie will always be cool.

More like
>user hugs Raven
>Raven goes "y-you too" and spergs out hard
>The next day, user's parents died in a car crash, user loses their job and someone managed to log into their accounts and got them all banned or deleted
>Oh, and user's favourite show gets cancelled

If that's what happens from hugging her then what happens if she kisses you? Is it the kiss of death?

user would envy the dead.

If the old comics were any indication, she'd push a demon soul into your body and you wouldn't even exist in her eyes any more.

So nothing would change, really.

holy kek

How do I get Raven senpai to notice me?

You don't. Take a honest look in the mirror and let the loneliness wash over you.

BUMP

If you bump, at least post some waifus

Raven is best grill!!

>tfw I'm in love with a girl that isn't real.
It hurts guys. How do you go on living?

Suicide's too scary, so I just drown myself in mind-altering substances and attempt to kill myself in the slowest way possible.

Hello?
What is this place?
Oh? Is this a camera?
Look friends, I am taking the selfie!

(Still working on that 3d model, it's starting to look a little less robotic)

Looks great.

Now abuse the shit out of her.

Does anyone else feel like her voice doesn't really fit her in the show? Like, I read the TTQ before watching the show actually, and I imagined Jinx as having a kind of closer voice to Jinx from League of Legends, one with like a kind of shrillish high pitch than the low pitch one we get in TT.

I agree. These threads have made me start to hate cartoon Raven and Starfire.
I'm starting to like the comic versions better.

IMO her voice fits the character ridiculously well.

>comic versions
Oh, you mean those background characters in The Adventures Of Damian (Featuring the Teen Titans as cameos)?

well its about those characters in general, not specifically about cartoon versions

Daily reminder, that you will never have an orange skinned qt humanoid alien wife
Even if we find extraterrestrial life, it will be most likely reptilian subhumans in desperate need of EXTERMINATUS

Starfire is an essentially an orange skinned human...with nine stomachs. You essentially like a redhead with foreign culture and bad cooking skills.
So how about going out from your cave and get a redhead with foreign culture and bad cooking skills. there are shittons of them in a real world...

that does not sound very nice, friend user

>Oh, and user's favourite show gets cancelled

SO THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED

Say what you want, but
a) 2D waifu>3D waifu
b) fucking an extraterrestrial women is a whole new level.

I think you missed the part about her actually having a really nice personality, not to mention being highly attractive. How many *single* girls with all of THAT do you know, user?

And I didn't even mention the super strength, but that's kind of cheating...

I think you missed the part about her actually having a really nice personality, not to mention being considered highly physically attractive in-universe and, it looks like, out of it, if all of these threads are anything to go by. How many *single* girls with all of THAT do you know, user?

And I didn't even mention the super strength, but that's kind of cheating...

I just hear Amy Wong from Futurama.

>And I didn't even mention the super strength, but that's kind of cheating...
It's literally normal in DC universe
>really nice personality
ok, you've got me here

Not bad, user. You've made noticeable progress since the last time you posted. Her expressions are coming along nicely.

>How many *single* girls with all of THAT do you know, user?
many, actually
and every girl is single at some point

>abuse
c'mon, Dogma

Not the user you're replying to, but way to be as obtuse as possible.

YOU FOOL. LOOK WHAT YOU DID.

>Friend Raven, these aren't my glasses.

I hope THE BABY user finishes that Jinx/Robin bodyswap story today (or it's multichapter thing)

You forgot to mention her exceptionally cute and innocent personality

Id rather kill myself than commit a suicide

Top kek!

I want a drawing sbout starfire joining Sup Forums and her reaction about seeing all the threads about her

I meant that it would be kind of cheating in terms of my post, since there aren't actually girls with super strength in RL...

Or are there?

Well, we do have stronk indepenunt wemyn

Damn that is looking good user. Is this gonna be a model you'll be sharing publicly when it's done?

Oh I'm sorry, not all of us get to live in the very few places that have lots of hot single girls with great personalities.
If those places even exist.

a re-submission of a request of Raven in the cowgirl outfit, walking up a few old west looking wooden stairs, looking back at the viewer, flirtatiously asking, "Ready to ride?"

assless chaps

l-lewd!

All chaps are assless, otherwise they'd be pants.

she's not even wearing chaps, assless or otherwise.

I never said she was. I was just stating that all chaps are assless.

MORE POWER

More power for what exactly?

Can we get some non-lewd pics of these girls?
Pretty please?

Oh yeah and Terra too
That's what I'm talking about

This is all I got for Terra.

Something Unlimited added new Raven costumes and dancing

BRAAAAAAAAAP

Neat

Wait, isn't that a screencap?

Yeah its from the show. That's all I had of the titans girls doing non-lewd things that involved Terra.

>casual Raven and Starfire

I never knew how much I wanted this until now.

Are there any screenshots or gifs of the new costumes and dancing?

Gretlusky is a great source for the titans girls in casual clothing.

Dancing is merely an image with text mostly ass shots, Tala joins in too. Current costumes are
>Normal (without cloak)
>Lady Legasus
>School Uniform
>Mad Mod Gym wear

Question for Sup Forums: what was so good about the TT art style that we keep getting all these threads?
And why was it better than average anime art?