Why did we see the soil levitating at the end of BvS when it has nothing to do with the way Superman was resurracted in...

Why did we see the soil levitating at the end of BvS when it has nothing to do with the way Superman was resurracted in Justice League ?

>Why did we see the soil levitating at the end of BvS when it has nothing to do with the way Superman was resurracted in Justice League ?

i know Whedon fucked up the movie but i don't hink he changed the way superman was going to be resurracted

Those vibrations come from the energy exerted to keep his beard from growing through sheer force of will.

Joss was always good at writing fanfics

It was motherboard reacting worldwide to the fear people felt now that Superman as gone.

kek

nigga u serious ?

every time before superman flies a long distance, there's an "energy field" around him, and dirt moves on the ground before he shoots into space.

it was meant to show that he was about to fly, but as a jesus ascending to heaven kinda deal i suppose. that's what i thought anyway.

lookout we've got a geologist over here

oh biblic referen, very smar!

not really, plus snyder himself would have to shout them directly to the audience to make it more obvious than it already was in BvS.

here's the moving dirt in MoS btw.

He was actually alive and about to fly, but the coffin was so strong he dinked his head and brain damaged himself to death

kekeroo

Sometimes I want to fucking die because people this pathetic exist

Better yet, explain the weird Batman/Flash Crisis vision.

was it lined with lead?

Superman's death rattle is also super compared to humans thus his corpse is still convlusing days later.

Because the Whedon reshoots changed the whole fucking story. Goddamn I can't believe they fucked up this bad.

Exactly this. The dirt lifting on the coffin totally implied he was going to resurrect on his own. What fucking travesty they did with having the league dig up his corpse and throw it in a vat.

why didnt they just lay him out somewhere and let him get a suntan

That would have made more sense desu

Just a really strong wood.

Superman isn't a miracle worker, sometimes mistakes happen in the new DCEU where Superman is now a lovable goofball

i know Whedon fucked up the movie but did he actually make A FUCKING 360 on the Superman resurrection ?

Only one more reason to treat BvS as seperate from the travesty that is Justice League.