Is Marvel cool yet, Sup Forums?

Is Marvel cool yet, Sup Forums?

Ease up on the lesbians. Make her like guy.

That's legit so bad that it's rounded the bend for me. Like I actually kinda want to start saying that now. I want to make 'Holy Menstruation' a thing people I know say.

JEW NOSE!

>Holy menstruation

totally a term I hear on a daily basis.

I started using 'Sweet Christmas' as an exclamation to be casually racist, and wound up using it unironically. Now it's my thing, the thing I say.
Now I'm the nigger.

I say "Hells bells"
Sadly it didn't make me a wizard

Doesn't make you a Kiwi sheep farmer either, which is either a pro or a con depending on how you like your livestock.

It's funny because the normies expected something different and still get assblasted when they don't get it

"What the holy blood gushing gash are you doing here?"

they're better than cool, they're LIT

That line work is goofy looking. Who penicilled this?

So do teenagers (is she?) actually talk like this now?

Because I'm 23 and I never heard this expression before.

I think she's more our age than teenage, but I could be wrong.

At this point, "Hip teenagers of the Marvel universe have the vocabulary of a retard" should be considered canon.

yes grandpa, though do.

do girls actually speak like this?

Obviously do you not say Holy Menstruation? You CIS white male scum, I wish America was real so she'd punch your "pure white energy" with her Brown fists of justice like she punched hitler because she's more American than Capt because shes from another Universe that probably has no concept of the U.S made by a homosexual abomination by a race traitor.

You were warned old man

Doesn't she come from an all female utopia? Why would she menstruate? There's no men, there's no internal fetilization, why would those women have and or keep their menstrual functions?

I can understand it being sort of dirty. Like "holy fuck" or "holy shit", it contrasts a gross process with divinity. But they would have gotten rid of the period and bleeding, no?

That would fuck with their hormones production.

>our age
I'm an old fuck user. I doubt she was around when disco was still "hip"

you're putting more work into the author's all-female utopia than the author did

i am not from the US so i can avoid using quirky phrases.
Marvel is dead, and know it just shows signs of a rotting corpse

Why are feminists so obsessed with the blood-based equivalent of taking a shit?

holy menstruation

we are in the matriarchy, the decline of the west is well underway

Because it's something specifically female. But don't tell the intersectional feminists that.

Obviously, they all have dicks.

Because the mixture of blood and epithelium shed by menstruation is BEAUTIFUL and EMPOWERING and the only reason anyone finds it gross is because THE PATRIARCHY wants you to HATE WOMEN!!
Obviously in a world where THE PATRIARCHY no longer exists, women would evolve to CELEBRATE THEIR FEMININITY every day of the month.
It's so sad that so many women have INTERNALIZED MISOGYNY and want to conceal their periods with OPPRESSIVE pads and tampons that LITERALLY RAPE them for the benefit of men.

Bloodborne made menstruation cool, I guess

This might be a skewed example, but I take college anthology classes lately, and they do say "white" with a lot of venom each day.

They also teach microagressions, "don't punch downward", race is a social contruct, and how race literally isn't real in other countries and only USA views it black or white based on appearance. In other countries you cam put on a suit and be white, or you can make yourself black. Pretty sure next week theyll teach how gender is also a social construct.

Yeah this is how the kids are taught to talk now

Bloodborne made eating umbilical cords cool

Holy EJACULATION batman! Xe is right! We need to embrace our masculinity and let our SPERM fly!

Except, the most blatantly racist men I have ever met were from africa.

Oh I think pretty much everything they teach is bullshit here, but these are the facts for kids these days regardless. They're being geared up for this all the time by college.

Even stranger this was supposed to be a class learning about Latino culture.

Only Trump can save us now.

> female utopia has to function is accordance with cis scum male logic

You can't, because masculinity is inherently toxic, and male bodies (which are literally biologically identical to female bodies because biology is a social construct) are nothing more than temporarily restrained rape machines. By producing sperm you are supporting rape culture.

I prefer "Holy Superman JIZZ bottle"

it`s seems more like a joke

Oy vey!

It reminds me of `66 Robin.

Is she talking to Prodigy as in Slingers Prodigy? Cause that guy's cool and I don't want him mixed up in this garbage

I thought she was a latina not a (((latina)))

But I'm a 90s kid

No, cleverest black guy Prodigy formerly from the X-Men who became bi because "of course I would be, Gillen is writing me"

HELLO FELLOW KIDS

WHAT THE HOLY MENSTRUATION IS GOING ON

Oh, cool. Nothing of value was lost

If Robin had talked about bodily functions, one is camp substituting swears with mild words, the other is just disgusting.
What's with that schnoz? Latin women are not known for having such long noses.

You're not a "90s kid" if you were BORN during the 90s, you can't enjoy a decade nor remember most of it if you were a fucking baby.

far out, grandpa

Already on it old chum

GET AWAY ROUND BACK DOG

Chulk: great gamma-smegma, what is this?

I started saying "fresh hell" as a joke and now I can't stop.

Let's hit those showers?

What if you were born in 1990 tho?

>race literally doesn't exist in other countries
My friend, I do business in SEA, NA, MENA and SSA. I just got back from a six month contract in Israel. The government had to clear me to enter because I had VISITED Arab countries

Hahahahahahaahahhahahaaahhahahhaaa

AAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAAHAHAAAA

I can't wait for these precious snowflakes to meet the blowtorches of reality

I use 'balls' as a negative exclamation ("oh balls!")
I don't even remember where I first saw or heard it but nobody else I know uses it.

I'm gonna need one after this

Fucking Europe should be an example of how wrong this is. UK left the European Union literally because they didn't want foreigners in their country.
Also isn't Japan extremely xenophobic and conservative?

>UK left the European Union literally because they didn't want foreigners in their country.
That's a bit of a simplification user but it's not really material!

I hope you have a nice day!

They didnt mind foreigners, what they didn't want was foreigners overtaking them to the point of cultural erasure slowly

thats how you know she's a GIRL, and it's supposed to be a random joke like "wow wasn't expecting that!!"

>Japan
No. What they are is less sensitive to PoC shit (they'll call you fat, make black jokes in mixed company)

Overall they don't like foreginers marrying their women in mass or country being flooded with strangers completely different from their culture. But that goes for most countries on this earth.

Besides the two above, go to tokyo or another big city and you'll see plenty of blacks, whites, etc going about doing their business with no problem.

Heh.

People use that all the time

What in the holy fuck is up with SJW feminists and their obsession with menstruation, periods, and tampons?

Like holy fuck, literally nobody talks that way. Nobody wants to talk about fucking tampons and periods, even regular women. Stop trying to make this a thing. It'd be like some dude going, "Holy testosterone!". Like no, that's NEVER gonna be said by a dude. Even Rich Piana wouldn't say that shit.

I think it might be because historically for many cultures, menstruation was something that was feared and shunned, and that was the case for America up until the 1980s as well. The difference is that everyone has been on the internet, everyone has been exposed to meatspin or some other gore site and doesn't care if a woman bleeds once a month. Hell, some people even fap to it.

People don't want to talk about menstruation because it's gross, like talking about taking a shit. But just because something's gross doesn't make it haram.

thats a mind numbing image

QUESTIONS:
1. In what conceivable situation would you want to bring up tampons as a topic other than to buy them or making a business proposal out of them for your company's next sanitary issue?
2. Do people actually pre-meditate that they're going to sit at a coffee table and talk about motherfucking tampons?
3. Why isn't Supernatural over yet?

who punches stars better than America? STAR PUNCH GIRL!

god i wish i was on that earth

What a Kamehamehamehabyatch

same

>3. Why isn't Supernatural over yet?
Well, the network it's on pumps more out if it makes money and the fanbase is notoriously cult, though if I'm correct it has been dwindling in recent years. Season 11 was actually really fucking good oh god what am I doing

>Pretty sure next week theyll teach how gender is also a social construct.

You're bit late on that claim.

Why are you taking a shitty useless class?

Lavos inspired a bunch of shit.

heh, yeah I dont doubt it