What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7eJqXEoUU3U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the steady normalisation of white genocide making whites unconsciously accept their demise

And here we go again pol destroying this board one post at a time

you

is the impending white genocide making you a little uncomfortable?

>someone took time to make this

It's not okie dokie

He meant "get the fuck out of Sup Forums with your retarded twatter screencaps".

And I thank them for it

this

I swear something happened to Colbert. He was always liberal, but I don’t think his full-on cuck persona really appeared until he got the CBS show. He switched his glasses, got a giant stick up his ass, and he just became pure cringe. It’s like instead of being a parody of right wing media figures like O’Reilly, he’s now a parody of left wing figures like Maddow and Olbermann, except it’s not funny and just really depressing.

It's what you deserve. Just disappear silently.

>the impending white genocide
lol why can't white guys get laid with white girls and have kids? aren't they supposed to be "superior"?

Do Americans actually watch this?

Rolling for Candice

>shitting out 6+ kids like laqueesha and destroying the entire globe in the process with overpopulation is now superiority

Nice.

Very nice, check these

they are, so they only have kids when they can support them and help them grow up to have a high quality of life.
minorities have more children because they don't value them as much

this is why i'm pro choice

>Implying white genocide wouldn't be a great idea

Nah

Strange how shit skins want to live amongst whites so bad. Why don't they want to live among their own kind? Do minorities treat each other badly or something?

Niggers not being able to stop reproducing is one of the major problems in Africa right now you mong
The only reason it isn't as much in America is because they kill each other at the same rate

>You must think you're superior if you want to survive

>REEEEEEEEEE WHY IS THE TELEVISION & FILM BOARD CONSTANTLY HARPING ON ABOUT THEMES ABUNDANTLY PREVELANT IN TELEVISION & FILM, WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST SPAM LAUGHING CHRIS EVANS IMAGES AND ROTTEN TOMATOES SCORES
Sleep in the bed y'all made with years of starlets, feet, Ja/ck/, CIA, and c̶o̶n̶s̶o̶l̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶r̶s capeshit fanboyism. There was a vacuum left behind by the exodus of people willing to have reasonable, stricly on-topic conversations about shows and movies, you don't get to pick who fills said vacuum after one of the most dominant boards naturally starts muscling its way in.

We need to remove welfare and they will either adapt a k selection reproductive habit or die

>White people really believe Spic and Nigger can run the US better

What kinda world we are living with people believe in shit like? I am not even white

Yup. And it will happen at some point. It's going to be a hoard of brown skinned mutants running around the streets looking for gibz and invading houses. Get a gun, white man, and learn how to use it.

>stop
Its hammer time

When robots replace most of the jobs and only people with IQ 130+ can actually find work, the question will be who makes up most of those high IQ people in the west?
It will be almost exclusively whites.

Don't worry shit skins, I might be way smarter than you but I'm not gonna make the grade for survival so we can die together.

>tfw noguns ausfag
How the fuck am I supposed to protect myself against the pajeet hordes?

>Colbert

>What did he mean by this?
It's everywhere.
youtube.com/watch?v=7eJqXEoUU3U

join or die

But what did he mean by that?