OH NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO

>Gibson,38, is living outside of his means, according to court documents obtained by Page Sixvia The Blast. The “Fast & Furious” franchise actor filed documents that state he earns about $105,686 per month but has monthly expenses that total $107,576 per month

Why do so many rich black people go broke

melanin literally makes people dumber

Cos African Americans are stupid and can't into finances. They grew up poor so when they hit it big they blow it fast. Just another failure of the US education system.

He's too good for finances, he's the KANG

How do you even spend that much money?

What do you buy?

How do you fail this much with money?

15000 WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>earns about $105,686 per month
I'd retire in one year. But then again, I'm not a nigger

*cue Chris Rock on black people getting money*

Stuff that needs maintenance.
Planes, a fleet of cars and big mansions that need to staffed by servants.

Should've earned that paycheck Tyrese.

you can't teach a rock to read

I guess a pissing match against the Rock wasn't such a bright idea after all.

Don't forget all the diamonds for your WAIFU.

Then they shouldn't have been taken as slaves too begin with

What the fuck is he spending money on to have $107k monthly expenses

male prostitutes

>being black and still getting JUSTed

there should be a law

He has a Benihana in his house

don't blame the schools for blacks refusing to learn or even show up

>go to some random club buy 10 bottles of Crystal
do this every day, boom you have become a nigger who cant manage his money at all

just get 2 extra dollars you nigger

christ

SPEND LESS! Problem solved!

Jeez. Who the fuck can't live off of 100k per month?

I blame the government.

>$105,686 per month but has monthly expenses that total $107,576 per month
That's not that bad

>he earns about $105,686 per month but has monthly expenses that total $107,576 per month.

You aren't very good at math are you?

he's a euro, they can't into proper decimals and think a period which is a stop in writing is a pause in numbers while a comma which is a pause in writing is a stop in numbers. 105,686 becomes 105.686 but is still one hundred and five thousand, six hundred and eighty six dollars

yeah most people must live with less in a year!

this. getting an education is acting white in their eyes

Tyrese

he's been sexually involved with Will Smith for years. Will flipped his shit when he publicised the fact that he had given him 5 million dollars. The guy is a walking HIV

It's a common scheme to make a judge reduce the spousal and child support

He's not. He's just saying he does so that the court grants him lower child support.

>thread quickly devolves into race bait
Shit thread tbqh. There might have been an actual discussion if the celeb was white.

Lena Headey tried the same.
>An actress from hit TV show Game Of Thrones has told a court is broke, and has less than $5 in her bank account.

>Lena Headey, 39, disclosed her financial situation as part of her divorce proceedings with her estranged husband Peter Loughran.

>Documents revealed the actress has claimed to have 'less than $5 in her bank account', with Lena adding that she survives on credit cards to pay for and her two-year-old son's living expenses.

WE WUZ HUNGREY

This. He probably doesn't know what he is spending it all on, sometimes celebs have people they hire, management, an agent, gardener you name it and if you don't know what is going on or have a bad manager for your finances it is easy to get lost in the woods. If you have the idea that you will always have enough money then you easily send too much; buy drinks for all your friends, get another car, go out to dine expensively. Add that up with a manager who probably doesn't tell you or doesn't know how to stop you from spending and you're easily in deep shit. The only reason Bam kept his cash in check is cause his parents overlooked it.

Not likely. 99% chance it would've been a jew which isn't white.

I ain't denyin' no-nothin' here mister, but care to elaborate?

I work with relife projects in africa, one of the things you lern when you first start is that you never give Africans/Black dump payment of large sums of money, because they will spend it all in a week, you have to pay your african employees on a weekly basis , because if you give them a moths wake , they will be be back withine a week asking for a loan until they get their next check, this is because they dont have a culture of not planning for the future, while Europeans are used to have to plan for winter, africans dont have winter, and are not used to having to think long threm, this seem to be a thing ingrained in all black people across countries

didn't he build a starbucks in his garden or some shit

>Tyrese GIBSon
>asks Will Smith for small loan of 5 million dollars

this was about two years ago i , she's now financially stable plus she recently bought a luxury house redesign it and sold it with amount of surplus

Guy thinks he has Will Smith or Jov money lmao.
He does like 1 movie every 2 years, and he's not even a star

Kek, is this true? Kinda makes sense.

It's actually a scheme to improve the Rock's image even further. It started off as real but when Dwayne Johnson's PR people figured out what was going on they hatched this plan to have Tyrese go full meltdown. They'll do a big show of reconciliation in time for the next Fast and the Furious movie and then do one more before the Rock will be ready to run for president.

With Staff? fucking idiot can't figure out how to cook meat and rice on a flat grill. Never should have gave you niggers money.

Why are natives dumber after HS

Pretty sure anybody that`s worked in Africa with managing funds will tell you this... Its well known

unless you are terminally ill and have 1 year left to live 100k is fuck all money to retire on at any age.

The wesley snipes theory

Every nigger is a star

>1 year of making this each month

There is a test they do with children where they put a candy in front of them and tell them they can have more candy than that if they wait and don't eat it.

Black children always eat the candy immediately.

They are borderline retarded animals. Not their fault. Everything is White people's fault for pretending Negroids are humans.

He said 1 year. That would be $1.268.232, my friend.

This isn't surprising, she probably hired an accountant to hide her money so she could get more child support.

It literally dosen't....ur the proof of that.

"WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

>nonwhites
>conviently forgets to include asians and pajeets
kek

black culture, hip hop culture glamorizes materialism and showing off and YOLO culture

it's surprising Jay-Z song Story of OJ is pronounced by blacks as so WOKE for describing basic financial planning and investing

>spending over 100k a fucking month

this is why you can't give them money

She wasn't broke. She did that in order to show the court that she couldn't give alimony so she simply didn't cash her checks and spent like mad. Fucking bitch.

>Why do so many celebrities people go broke

fixed

Tfw every stat on you is dragged down by islander abbos and jungle asians

>while Europeans are used to have to plan for winter, africans dont have winter
>what is summer drought
fuck off

well duh

Honestly this isn't that bad. Couple thousand over budget. If he's trying to get lower child support the judge is just going to tell him to tighten his belt

>nigger
>bad with money

wooooow

based winter time

>if only you knew how bad things really are

do you freeze to death during a drought

women are literally fucking evil, jesus fucking christ.

It's called "nigger rich" for a reason.

>what is summer drought
Africans die like flies during those because they never plan ahead for them, they throw their hands in tve air and go "nothing we could do, help us white people" so thanks further proving my point....

>>what is summer drought
>fuck off
But if it wasn't for whites , africans would've gone the way of the dinosaurs. Slavery and colonisation was basically a blessing in disguise. We gave them vaccines, fed them, etc... That's how they're able to breed like mosquitoes

If you're used to growing up poor, you're more likely to have horrible spending habits. The classic example is an NFL player who makes 2 mil a year and is spending 2.5. Not sustainable in the short term, and especially not sustainable in the long term. The reason why "old money" families tend to only further their wealth, aside from stellar educations and the people around them giving them solid advice is the fact that they grew up rich and they simply don't value money the same way. It has far less to do with race then it does with class.

This is basicly my life for 4 months each year...
Its all so tiresom

>there were legit people who thought the fast feud was over personal issues with the rock

lmao

>OH NO NO NO NO NO

* I N H A L E S *

you starve you daft cunt

>what is lack of tools and corporate exploiting
are you even trying ??

Nigger can't even read lmao

DIE OF THIRST FIRST

IF ITS A TOTAL DROUGHT AND YOU HAVE NO STORED UP WATER YOU'LL DIE FROM THAT BEFORE LACK OF FOOD

I never heard this term before.
Who came up with it?

He hungry

LOOK AT THE TOP THIS GUYS DEBT!

asian's were never enslaved and they have vaccines and food and most some of them more successful financially then western country's

>storing water for the people the plant's and the animals
you want them to dig a fucking ocean ??

>Dont invent tools for literally 50thousand of years
Whoa thats whitey fault!
>corporate exploiting
This is just a meme, to blame whitey while not doing anything.

Watch ESPN's 30 for 30: Broke
Summary:
>nigs get in spending competitions with other nigs by spending all their money on cars and jewelry
>buy home you can't afford to make payments on
>pay child support
>pay the bills of all your relatives and friends
>spend thousands on expensive food and alcohol

When it comes to money niggers have this philosophy of "spend it if you got it"

>blame the institution that is there to teach you the exact opposite of what he did
it is not the fault of the system

big black JUST

Listen to "Wesley's Theory" by Kendrick Lamar

>Just another failure of the US education system.
Right, it's the school's fault, you know, the ones that every child of all races attend.

>>Dont invent tools for literally 50thousand of years
do you want people with who still suffer from illiteracy to build tractors and machine's
>corporate exploiting is a meme
>what is blood diamond
>what is uranium
>what is steal

Do you honestly believe that if the US implemented a financial planning class, that black kids would suddenly sit down and try to learn? Half of them can't even fucking GRADUATE!
The failure lies solely on the student and his parents for raising their child with nigger-tier values.

>dat reading comprehension

Tyrese pls leave

I agree that african steal is a big issue for whitey

southern trap rappers like Gucci Mane and Waka Flocka