RRRREEEEEEE FUCK YOU JOSS WHENDON

YOU RUINED JUSITCE LEAGUE AND ZACK SNYDERS MASTERPIECE YOU FUCKING NU-MALE BETA KEK FUCKING RRREEEEEEEE

BAMPING FOR REES

>RRRREEEEEEE FUCK YOU JOSS WHENDON
What did you expect to happen?

Isn't he the guy who was a self proclaimed sjw but actually cheated on his wife with many women?

Yes

Quads confirm
Also, whats the controversy now?

>Wrecked Justice League with bad reshoots just to add in jokes
>Added in upskirt shots of the Amazons
>Re-used a joke from one of the Avengers movies and has Flash fall and land with his face in Wonder Woman's tits
>Liking tweets trashing the movie

At least that's what I'm getting from looking on twitter

What was the reused joke?

When Steppenwolf first appears Wonder Woman says, “You’re a big guy.” To which he responds, “For you.”

I don't remember the Avengers movies well enough to confirm it, but people are saying there was a scene where Hulk fell on Black Widow and landed face down in her tits at some point, and apparently he used the same bit shot for shot with Flash and Wonder Woman.

He had his own casting couch while claiming to be a SJW/feminist.

>Wonder Skeleton tits
>Implying Gal Jewdot has tits

mmh...

RIP Snyder's Superman

That's in Avengers Age of Ultron, I member.

the main controverys now is that he agrees with critics who are slamming the film

you know, the one he DIRECTED. talk about a fucking cuck.

The same woman that despises Zack. Geoff Johns and Whedon have blood of backstabbers on their hands

He got paid so that's all he cares about, people will ultimately blame Snyder so that's how he gets away with it. DC is a tire fire so it's fine.

>Added in upskirt shots of the Amazons
That would make great wallpaper material when film releases. Loved that slow mo shot of one of them firing an arrow and you see her hot stomach.

He's not a nu-male cuck anymore.. he actually got laid.

He actively sabotaged the project, ruined Snyder's story and is the reason to six months of fans worried about extensive and rushed reshoots. Snyder will be put to blame for this. That's the worst part. He was betrayed twice over.

i hope this ends the worshipping of whedon. hes now trying to say hes only responsible for 20% of the film and the reason the film is shit is because snyder.

except that in the reviews people say the problem is in fact the reshoots-and how can you tell which clips are reshoots? LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS LIP! one reviewer said its pretty fucking clear which scenes are joss' because cavill has the uncanny valley look due to moustache removal and that these are the worse scenes plus the tone is all over the place. joss also cgi'ed in more colour to the point where the actors look deformed. hes such a fucking HACK.

joss, you always gonna be a nu-male cuck.

exactly. FUCK JOSS WHEDON.

I knew it was downhill for this film when the comic-con trailer had more quips than the Avengers one. The desperation and insecurity in WB was obvious.

If they had just stuck to their guns and actually showed faith in Snyder, they could've saved that 100m on reshoots and instead marketed the fucking film. Snyder needs to speak up on what they've done to his films. If not this could mean the end of him. He's taking the fall for the gross incompetence of Johns and Whedon and Roven. The latter who has been caught blatantly lying about Snyder's replacement. Going as far as claiming Snyder hand-picked Whedon when Johns also said earlier he's the one that hired Whedon not Zack. I mean why the fuck would Snyder hand puck a director who isn't even going to respect your vision?

at least twitter is showing the love for snyder is not wayning but the anger for joss is.

Blame it on Snyder’s stupid suicidal daughter

YES! EXACTLY!

people are trying to pin the failure of this film on zack despite the fact whedon DID ALL THE RESHOOTS AND FINAL EDIT OF THE FILM! FUCK THAT HACK WHEDON.

>ruining some fucking super hero movie
Who gives a shit?

fuck off joss.

Snyder has three times as many followers on Twitter + thousands more on Vero. Each time he leaves a comment people reply with tons of love. Whedon is an irrelevant turd in comparison. This shit will only blow up harder when people realize what WB and Geoff Johns have done to Snyder.

who the hell are these women? should i recognize them?

Irrelevant journalists for Vanity Fair that cuck lord Whedon idolizes. He is friends with people who have stated a death wish for Snyder and he's still doing it.

People are so unstable, it would be extremely funny if I didn't live here.
It's fascinating how easy a grown person will rile up his/her own emotions over nothing, over trends in cinema, books, tv, etc.
How can we even hope to one day have serious voters and grown ups on this planet who take responsibility for the development of our society, and as individuals.
I would have laughed a few years before on something like this, not i just makes me incredibly sad.
The personal level at which those paeople are taking stuff like this is baffling, people are very very bored, and boredom truly is the most destructive thing in life.

That image is pure cringe kino.

i really hope joss gets fucked over. people slated him for years but gave that hack joss a pass because "quips".

>Implying fan shitter accounts and foreigners matter
pic related

zack had already set the tone for the dceu, they'd be shooting themselves in the foot if theydid anything different

kek

>there was a scene where Hulk fell on Black Widow and landed face down in her tits
is this one of whedon's personal fetish jokes? i.e. did it ever happen on buffy or his other shows?

stuff like this makes me think the conspiracy theorists who said Disney paid Whedon to sabotage the movie were actually right. would be glorious if proof of that leaked out somehow

If they did then job well done Disney. Only WB is dumb enough to reshoot half the film six months before premiere drastically changing the tone and cutting a potential 3h film into a 2h one. They deserve this. This is worse than Suicide Squad's gutting.