Now the dust has settled, what's your opinion on Snyder's Capekinographé Trilogy?

Now the dust has settled, what's your opinion on Snyder's Capekinographé Trilogy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=czFOzIVSxho
youtube.com/watch?v=rM2WAToprJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

3/10

after MOS they should have let someone else take over

Trash.

Made me want to slit my wrists like his daughter

It's a good lesson for Hollywood not to let Snyder anywhere close to writing and world building. Just let him do cool looking shots, and leave everything else to someone compentent.

it's ruined. bvs was never kino. whedon is the wrong guy to finish jl but people who think snyder's version was better are dumb

>Implying Zack was happy with the JL that releases

MoS and BvS:UE are kino and will be remembered are some of the most underrated CBMs. JL is something best forgotten.

Incomplete, we need a Snyder only cut of JL with the original soundtrack added back in. MoS and BvS Ultimate Edition are obviously 10/10 as a duology.

I'd say 2>1>3. I enjoyed Justice League as-is, but I think I could see a much better film lurking within what Whedon brought us.

I want to believe

The Snyder cut that exited was trash which was why Whedon reshot half of it

JL is not even Snyder's movie.It stopped being a long time ago..So there's no trilogy

Man of Steel forever and ever the greatest one
Look at this build up
youtube.com/watch?v=czFOzIVSxho
Look at this fight
youtube.com/watch?v=rM2WAToprJM

Pure kino

BvS is proof that Nolan was the mind behind MoS.

Because BvS was utter trash

wasn't there a rumor that nolan didn't like superman killing zod?

MoS: decent if you're not an autistic comic book nerd "not muh superman"
BvS: falls apart completely at the end but very enjoyable until then, Affleck is best Batman since Adam West and Michael Keaton
JL: would have been at least decent if not ruined by obvious terrible Whedon reshoots

Ezra ruined JL and that had nothing to do with whedon

>Affleck is best Batman since Adam West and Michael Keaton
Everyone knows this. Affleck made BvS enjoyable up until the 3rd act with Doosmday which was shit.

Ezra was fucking fine. The horrible story and pacing is what made this movie the worst DCEU one

How many Whedon's reshoots are there?

MoS was his best, 5/10, maybe 6/10 if I'm on a good mood. I absolutely hate his take on superman but the casting was somewhat decent at least. Ridiculous amount of destruction in a civilian zone. Ridiculous suicide of pa kent.

BvS is utter crap, 3/10. Fucking Martha, fucking 3 mn fight between S and B, fucking WW out of nowhere, fucking Luthorsuckerberg. Horrible casting and script altogether.

JL is crap 4/10. Awful casting once again. Awful script, awful quips, awful fat buttman, awful CGI on Cyborg and the villain. Flash is now a quiplord, and Aquaman has a lazy eye and can't act for shit. You can't make this shit up man.

>Ezra was fucking fine.
Dropped this post like I dropped your mother.

I enjoyed Man of Steel.
I hated Batman vs Superman.
Justice League does not look promising.

I really like Man of Steel.
I like elements of BvS (Affleck as Batman was the perfect choice and all of his scenes, except the end fight against doomsday, are great, I love especially the warehouse scene and the whole cinematography is some of the best Hollywood ever offered), but the movie has too much retarded shit going on (Lex Luthor Jr. is a horrible villain and his whole motivation makes no sense, big story parts are just outright dumb).
Justice League has literally no identity and feels like the first draft of the Avengers movie that they threw away and a producer from Warner found it in a dumpster.

About 80% of the entire film. Bear in mind lots of scenes in the trailers we saw are not even in the movie. The movie doesn't even get to 2 hours long.

Please show me the Snyder cut then, Mr. Hollywood Insider.

Only Men of steel was good

>not muh superman
HAHAHAH
Comic shitters are autistic as shit.

The rest of your opinion is 10/10 though.

I would say 50% of the stuff in the film feels like Zack. That is not even mentioning the stuff they cut.

About on par with the prequels, they're overall shit movies with autistic defenders, cgi riddled messes, a treasure trove of memes, one movie that people can call at least decent and will be sold to disney.

whedon tainted JL, so it don't count

Nope, that was due to Snyder's pickle dick.

Man of Steel was boring. Just a bunch of fighting between underdeveloped characters that I didn't give a shit about.

BvS was a mess. Sad, really. It had some strengths, but was weighed down by a lot of nonsense.

Haven't seen Justice League... I ain't payin' to watch that shit.

>Lex Luthor Jr. is a horrible villain and his whole motivation makes no sense, big story parts are just outright dumb

What about Lex having a God complex and the existence and constant praise of Superman making him feel powerless not make sense to you. Even in the comics, Lex simply hated the fact that Superman existed.
What dumb story parts?

the first 30 minutes aren't 50% of the movie m8
the last 30 minutes were 100% Whedon

It is mathematically impossible for the 50% to be Zack.

This, Affleck as Batman was the best decision ever, shame that the guy got depressed after that and became a fat sad man.

Doesn't help that they got that muppet to play the role.
I fucking hate that actor.

he gave us Antje Traue, for this i am grateful

he also gave us Gal Gadot, for this i hate him forever

Snyderverse is finally dead, thank god.

>What about Lex having a God complex and the existence and constant praise of Superman making him feel powerless not make sense to you.
The fact he formed an Injustice League for no reason now.

>What about Lex having a God complex and the existence and constant praise of Superman making him feel powerless not make sense to you

Nope.

In the movie's its canon that it's because he was raped by his father and Supreman was not there to save him.

>wants to prove that someone that is all powerful can't be all good
>gets proven wrong
>fuck it I'm killing everyone now!
kek what a retard character

This is without even mentioning the JL cameo that completely shits on his former goals.

fpbp

Suffers from the bad third movie curse.
>Return of the Jedi
>Return of the King
>Pirates of the Caribbean 3
>Jurassic Park 3
>Spider-Man 3
>The Dark Knight Rises
>The Godfather Part 3
>The Matrix Revolutions
>Mad Max: Beyond Thunder Dome
>X-Men: The Last Stand
>Rush Hour 3
>Back to the Future Part 3
>JUSTice League

Justice League is so tonally distant from the other two it may as well not exist in the same universe. Snyder should have his name struck from the credits.

Seriously, find me a comparable shot in Justice League. Protip: You can't.

Thanks to the destruction in MoS, Lex got a lot of assignments and therefore even more money, so Superman is nothing but a advantage for Lex.
Why the fuck does he want to kill the guy? The whole "Hurr durr Superman is dangerous!" stuff makes no sense since he even develop an uncontrollable monster with Zods DNA.
Lex Jr. is a dumb written villain, he is not charismatic, he is not funny, his motivation contradicts the entire time.

the second one wasn't better than the first one

it is telling the best part of the second one is batman

everyone would have enjoyed more a full afflect film

MoS2 when

>the "I like MoS" meme is strong in this thread

>the "bvs is a classic" meme will be strong in the future

more like shitty trilogy spell

>Tfw this trilogy will became cult-tier

Not Justice league, its basically Age of Ultron

Snyder has blown the likes of Tarkovsky and Kislovski the fuck out.
In 50 years he will be remembered as the Orson Welles of the 21st Century.

More like
>execs and test audiences hated it like they do anything that doesn't spoonfeed them literal fucking mush every moment of the film so they brought in Joss to throw mush up the film as much as they could without reshooting all of it

MoS: 9/10
BvS: 8.5/10
JL: Aborted baby that was saved

I just came to say that I think that the logos used as letters in the 3rd poster looks fucking stupid

this, unironically this

The dust hasn't settled at all, you weakling cuck, the fire's just rising

Wow...i hated BvS...i can only imagine what JL has in store for me.

Aside from MoS, all trash with a select few moments of quality.

Why did you hate BvS? I can tell you right now whether or not you'll hate JL.

quips, bad cgi, more quips, bad reshoots that appear really obvious (fat batman, weird aquaman hair, obvious green screen and cgi), and even more quips

You'll probably like it. We have different standards of value, you and I.

>the last 30 minutes were 100% Whedon
This so much. The big giveaway is the final fight scene feels much lower budget, and isn't anywhere near as elaborate or well choreographed as the one in the sewers.

Then there's the CONSTANT close up shots of each of the characters' faces and forced smiles at the audience that don't look natural at all in relation to what's happening around them.

The martha thing, lex luthor's performance, the piss jar, doomsday in it entirety (design-wise he was terrible, his inclusion felt rushed), Superman being emo and gloom all of the time.

Mainly that.

Nolan didn't like the ending, yeah. I'm not sure with how it was written what other options they really had though. Zod was a pissed off apocalypse waiting to happen.

You'll probably like most of JL in that case. By the end, Superman is happy cheerful to a jarring extent, Lex only shows up for a moment in an after credits scene, but the CGI and villain designs are still pure dog shit.

agreeing w/ this guy including the praise for bvs

about to watch JL and not looking forward to it, hope snyder and goyer move on to better properties

I’m mixed on MoS but I nearly loved BvS.

Will I like JUSTice League? I think it’s going to be a complete studio mess like Suicide Squad was

I really wish they used Snyder's original design from BVS. Looks more otherworldly and intimidating.

Crap

No, you won't. It's tonally inconsistent with both MOS and BVS, and has be cut to ribbons by executive meddling. The stakes also feel much, much lower (despite the end-of-the-world scenario).

Best you can hope for is an extended Snyder Cut reincorporating his original/deleted scenes 10 years from now.

I do too. I don't know if that was Joss's decision or what, but the design we got is complete shit.

Anything I don't like is Whedon's

>By the end, Superman is happy cheerful to a jarring extent
That's all i asked.

>not "like your mother dropped you"

retard insult backfire.

Rotten.

>Superman goes from being the focus of the poster, to sharing the focus with another A list superhero, to not even being on the fucking poster

Why is WB so incompetent?

>bvs is a million times better than whedon jl

Man I fucking LOVE this movie. That music when Superman tackles zod hnggggg.

It's such a shame that 2&3 are trash. But MOS will forever been the most underrated cbm