HEY BOYS! IT'S LE RANDOM FUNNY MAN!!! SO RANDOM!!!...

HEY BOYS! IT'S LE RANDOM FUNNY MAN!!! SO RANDOM!!! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

I bet you liked Grown Ups 2

Maybe it's time to get a hobby. Anything will be fine.

bird up bro

I bet you enjoy the films of wes anderson

>he's too simple to understand the genius of Bird Up

HAHA SCREAMING AND YELLING HAHA DESTROYING PROPERTY SO FUNNE

Imagine being this butt blasted
Imagine having such small presence and personality that you take the success of others as a personal attack

It hurts because this is the type of humor that Gen Z finds humorous. I thought our little brothers and sisters would grow up with better taste, but then shit like this and that faggot wearing the pink body suit, are considered comedy genius to them.

What happened?

>getting oldmanitis in your 20s

I know you're just trolling but there are people who literally think like this

He is the embodiment of reddit humor

>you can't dislike anything or you're butthurt. the only emotions you should feel are overwhelming joy or smug apathy
or
>stop disliking what I like

Don't subscribe to my black and white thinking huh? You must be an edgy contrarian

>getting oldmanitis in your 20s and also being a big idiot

>David Duke

>you cant dislike my thread i made to cry about a show i dont watch or ur just a big dumb meaniehead

I bet half of the hypocrites itt complaining about Eric Andre also thought le randumb ATHF was hilarious.

>My next production is ttiled 'Ass'
>BRAAAAAAAAP

This is considered a decent thread on Sup Forums

at least he is pushing boundaries

no it isn't

DUDE KRAFT PUNK!!!!! GET IT?!?!?!?! KRAFT PUNK!! THAT'S THE JOKE!!!

You're browsing Sup Forums the worst board on Sup Forums!

Sup Pimple Pete