What would have happened to Mulan had they realized she was a girl while bathing?

What would have happened to Mulan had they realized she was a girl while bathing?

The guys were bros, they would probably had let her go away without giving the secret, but wouldnt tolerate her there without telling to the superiors.

realistically? raped on the spot and then probably publicly executed in the main camp.

>"I have a glandular problem in my chest and I was castrated as a child."
>"Oh, okay."

>realistically? raped on the spot
They might have tried even if they didn't think she was a girl.

> and then probably publicly executed in the main camp.
No way. Demoted to the support staff with the cooks.

Her father gets penalized and sent to the front lines though.

That's not very Confucian of you, edgelord. And they did find out about Mulan. That didn't change their opinion of her.

To be fair that was after she became a hero.

>No way. Demoted to the support staff with the cooks.

Doubtful. They wouldn't keep women in even cooking staff or latrine duty. Military personnel was entirely men. Worst case scenario would be public execution, followed by her father's. Best case would be a severe beating and then sent back to her father, followed by her father's execution.

>Being this barbaric

Fucking gweilo

Her father must perform his duty to the emperor

But dishonoring a maiden is just un-Han

At that point in time those guys did not hate her anymore, and they didn't have a reason to treat her cruelly. They had been impressed by Mulan's talent and they wanted to befriend him.

When they later found out about Mulan's gender, Shang appeared to feel betrayed and angry. But even though the trio was surprised too, their primary reaction seemed to be distress over the possibility that Mulan would be executed. Even though Mulan had deceived them, they didn't want her dead for it.

If they had discovered the truth during the bath scene, I think they probably would've kept her secret. But if someone else had discovered her, I'm not so sure.

>befriend him
*or her. Or him, from the point of view of those soldiers. I don't know.

>rape

thats disgusting, why rape when you can just blackmail her and get free blowjobs?

I mean, I'm pretty sure that's also rape, user.

>thats disgusting, why rape when you can just blackmail her and get free blowjobs?

Because the BJs just wouldn't be the same if they knew that Ping was actually a woman.

what if they have a reverse trap fetish?

>That's not very Confucian of you, edgelord
What a contradiction.

>Reverse trap fetish
Yeah that was a weird discovery

What's gayer: getting sucked off by a boy that looks very convincingly like a girl, or a girl that looks very convincingly like a boy?

It's a muddled point but depends on if you know or not but in the end the trap is an actual homosexual act

i dobut it
soldiers would probably hide her from the general so they could keep raping her

and the middle east is a happy place when a princess chooses her husband and isnt punished by death for sneaking out and pretending to be a beggar

Dishonor in her cow

you are welcome

Oh no I had it before when I was brainstorming a Tomboy VN and came up with the idea one of the paths would be discovering the delinquent antagonist was actually a reverse trap and blackmailing her. I realized I liked the idea a little too much.
Though Naoto isn't bad.

They wouldn't care but not for the reason you people think.

It's because they are conscripts and they don't give a shit. They are not even being paid enough to give a shit. It admins problem, not their problem.

>why would you rape her when you can just rape her?

Different flavors of rape

Blackmail Blowjob is not rape

Unless its deepthroath then it becomed uberape

>Blackmail Blowjob is not rape

Do you think Shang was REALLY into Ping or is that bs?

Absolutely
Prepare for Disney to make him canon bi in the eventual live action remake

>Do you think Shang was REALLY into Ping or is that bs?

Why do you think he was so upset to find out that Ping was a girl?

Was Shang into Ping or....?

Would they really do this? I mean the sanctioned execution part.

I get our ancestors had fucked up moral systems but sometimes it feels like we overplay it.

Sorry I'm on mobile. I just figured he was mad that she lied

>Shang appeared to feel betrayed and angry.
Probably because his husbando Ping ended up not being real.