Sup, nigga. You wanna talk some porg?

Sup, nigga. You wanna talk some porg?

The only way you can make me hate this chick is if you convince me she doesn't have a dick.

I bet the one on the right has an enormous schlong, and the one on the left cries at night while he's being fucked with it.

How tall is the guy on the left?

Why are people proud of being unstable consumers?

Their parents didn't beat them enough when they were little.

Bugmen

165-170cm

These kinds of girls are the most DTF you'll ever meet.

They like the security of their good natured beta boifriends but still crave a good thumping.

It was only after plowing the ass many times off of of a 7/10 green haired weirdo (she had a nice face, was cute and had a lovely body) that she asked me "so, you steady with anyone?" And I said obviously not if I'm fucking you. She giggled all mischievous like and said "ha, don't tell my boyfriend about this."

Looked her up and saw be was a little emo-looking skinny twink with an avengers cover photo. I think these girls like to relax with men who share their interests and don't put up am fight, but as nature would have it, they still want to get fucked by a man.

So, if you're halfway decent looking, aren't a total sperg these girls are easy lays.

But what about STDs?

I wonder what that guy drinks....

Nothing but Milk, Coca Cola and caffeine

They both have cankles.

oh good. that weird faggot that tries to defend these wastes of oxygen hasn't shown up yet

>the woman looks more manish then the man

What the fuck went wrong bros

They're both Lucasfilm employees

I feel bad for the guy that he got a tranny. He does look decent. He could've get so much better. He looks like a nice guy.

the absolute state of materialism

>well we got this stupid porg tattoos, guess we have to commit to it completely now

how is that porg thing such a big deal.
it was literally a split second in the trailer.

or am i missing something?

why is his face so small and her face so big, is she eating his LucasFilm rations?

So, did Disney pay them for those tattoos?

its called astroturfing

This is the reason these nu-Star War movies get such high praise.
Fuck I hate this timeline.

soy

It's Star Wars which is a precious IP that can do no wrong and if you don't like it you're not a nerd like they are. But I agree, it is terrifying how we can't say anything negative about Disney, Marvel, Star Wars, etc. Just because of how popular they are and in return we'd be called contrarian.

Someone had his twitter right?

I want to plow her then suck her cock

Daily reminder that we can enter into the so-called 'fictional universes' of our favourite TV shows and movies simply by awakening manojava siddhi (which is the ability to instantly take your body wherever your mind goes). Which so-called 'fictional universes' would you go into? I'd go into a Star Wars universe and a Star Trek universe. In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) You can awaken your siddhis through samyama, which is a state of consciousness in which one perceives the fundamental level of 'reality' where a perceiving subject (like you, for example) is merged with your perceived object. For example, to achieve laghima siddhi, you have to perform samyama on the lightness of a feather (for example) so that you become as light as that feather (or that you become the lightness of that feather, if you want to look at it that way). (end of part 2)

I dont get your kind of posters, we all know what the guy meant but you just had to look for internet appreciation and say soy just people know that you know

Surprisingly they're always clean.

Some ask to use condoms, some don't. Its only the fat nerdy girls you need to watch out for as far as std shit goes.

(start of part 3) Some people sneer at the siddhis because they do not believe in their existence, others because they think it is noble and spiritual to despise them. Both attitudes proceed from ignorance. Like that kike Jesus Christ said truly "Be in the world, but not of the world." If you realise that this world is naught but Maya and are not attached to it, then you can play with it and have fun with it. Siddhis only keep you tied to samsara if you are attached to them. The siddhis in and of themselves are neither good nor evil, but represent the next level of both humanity's physical evolution and humanity's mental evolution. Siddhis are only a spiritual hazard if you are attached to them. Yogis know that the siddhis can be a distraction to the true spiritual goal of moksha if they are not used properly and that is why they NEVER use their siddhis for ego-based reasons, but ONLY to help other people without ANY desire to be rewarded and also as calling cards to make people accept that there is indeed a spiritual component to 'reality' that exists beyond the reach of the five senses. Anime won't ever BECOME 'real' because anime is ALREADY 'real' in an infinite number of universes. Anime is not 'real' here, but it IS 'real'. What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT FOR PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF (WHICH IS INFINITE AND ETERNAL). I shall use manojava siddhi to teleport into a universe where anime is 'real' and make sweet, sweet love to one of my waifus there. Indians can teach us how to enter these other universes to make sweet, sweet love to our waifus through manojava siddhi. (end)

Quoted for truth.

Painful to live in fear, isn't it? Life is risk. But risk can be minimized. It's really not as big a deal as you think.

Consumerist niggas

Mindless niggas

Sheep niggas

Nu-male niggas

porgs are dope

Settings > Filter > General > /siddhis/

there, that's better.

kek

>Surprisingly they're always clean.
Not if they're sleeping around as much as you say

Grow up, kid.

t. incel

Please, I'm begging you:
1. Have sex.
2. Take a shower.
3. Gain height.
4. Hit the weights.
5. Get a clue.

nice copypasta, fellow redditor! upvoted

>tfw shitpost from mom's basement
>tfw target of shitpost has hot gf and makes $200k per year, hangs with groge lucas and greedo, and knows all the SW secrets

i want to porg jenny

Mystery niggas

Dog niggas

Asian niggas

C L A S S I C niggas

Porg Niggas

If you type porg backwards and then add an e you get
'grope'

wtf I got egrop
what does it mean????????

if you add the e at the end

if you replace porg with epar and type it backwards you get rape

thats Pither spelled like Brotherhood only with a Pi, no Bro and no hood

At least he's happy unlike you :)

>tfw 25 years old and I hate postmodern consumer trash like this
>tfw wish I didn't have oldmanitis and I could just "DUDE TURN THE BRAIN OFF LMAO"

If I ever meet them, I will kill them with fire. This is exactly the reason we canĀ“t have nice things.

it's a substitute for having an actual personality

ignorance is a blessing mmm?

The problem isn't happiness, nerds don't have a monopoly on that sweetheart. The problem is childlike behavior coming from adults. Where are the mature adults nerds? Do they even exist anymore?

I only see children when I look and listen at millennial nerds in particular. People who rather keep their childish fantasy late into their adult life rather than turn into grown ups who should encompass a larger and wiser view on such hobbies. They let their own hobbies define them, they surrender completely to them. And mostly they are not interested in enlarging their very narrow horizon.

It's sad to see. Pop culture is a culture, but it's not everything. But with people like in the OP's pic, pop culture is all there is and all that will ever be. And I for one absolutely despise that hidden form of intolerance and passive cultural warfare. It's a menace to our individuality and cultural heritage as human beings. And pretending otherwise is being completely blind to the evidence.

>Where are the mature adults nerds?
Patricians who are into Dune and Advanced Squad Leader

Reminder: girls almost always hump their stuffed animals.
that porg doll has gotten more action than most of you.

This is what happens when people haven't accepted Jesus Christ and look for something to fulfill them.

cum

If the world is maya, why do you even trust this sentence. Its also maya.

Christ was Kings of Judeans, not King of Jews, that was a mistranslation from the early days when bible was first translated.

>Jewdeans
still a kike

Is "she" standing in front of this to be ironic on purpose?
>DUDE ENTERTAINMENT AND CONSUMERISM IS SHIT LMAO
>DUDE I WORK FOR DISNEY AND I SPENT $4000 ON PORG MERCHANDISE BECAUSE OMG YAAAAS #STARWARS CHECK OUT MY DISNEY TSHIRT

>she

Standing in front of that and not realizing she's the embodiment of exactly what it's critiquing. The ultimate proof she's a brainlet.

No it's a vain attempt to be "deep"

Because Maya is 'real' within Maya itself. Maya is relatively 'real', but Maya has no absolute 'realness'.

cm meaning??? asking how tall. Height is measured in feet and inches.

she looks like she fucks black guys

What about them you sniveling, wimpy, coward?

This is you going to a grocery store:
>i luck da door of my geo metro dvds in der to be stolen
>aproachin da door at same tim as another man I stop and look at me shoes so they entr first
>need da juice but past da aisle twice already and girl saw me
>i dont get da juice lest she tinks im a stalker
>go to pay standing n staring at da magazin pretend to be interested in celebrity divorce
>cashier addresses me: "got any plans this weekend?" :^)
>"I'm good how how are"
>It was awkward so I stared at me shoes
>It was awkward and we all felt me awkwardness

You're pathetic.
>

>Surprisingly they're always clean.
Say that to the nasty genital herpes I caught from some cosplay bird early this year.

Don't worry. Nerds Inc. will come for your precious Dune soon enough.

What sort of films do you like?

very fuckable

Doubt it.

when did they even start releasing porg merch? theres barely been a trailer

why do you ask? I'm not a Nuwars fan I'll tell you that much

Imagine having a girlfriend who's bigger than you and could probably beat you up.

>Imagine having a girlfriend who's bigger than you and could probably beat you up.
Y-yeah... that'd just be awful.

cm means centimeter, and 165cm to 170cm means 5'5" to 5'7"

are you retarded?

>Imagine having a girlfriend who's bigger than you and could probably beat you up.
My fetish right here

That sounds fucking awesome.

Was it worth fucking a random floozey for a night for a disease that will plague you for the rest of your life. When you get shingles at 70 hopefully you'll still be able to remember the night you bagged that hot babe!