Zack Snyder hasn't seen Justice League since stepping away

>I will be honest I have not seen the film since I stepped away You know I love these characters I wish only I could only have finished it for you and others who move MOS BvS

Does this mean we got Joss Whedon's Justice League?

Is that really Zack?

Pretty obvious we got Whedon's

the fuck is vero?

Well that makes two of us

>pajeet pretending to be an Asian girl talks to himself

>hasn't watched the movie he was sacked from.

Makes sense.

>All the psychotic DC fan shitters are foreigners with tons of fake followers
really activates your almonds

>private messaging women who aren' his wife

he's next isn't he?

the site he uploaded his short film to a couple months ago
apparently so

Yes because american consumers are surely the most intelligent

It clearly wasn’t private if you’re seeing it now, was it?

>you and others who move MOS BvS

Move?
As In move units? Move tickets? Is he talking in fucking corporate speak?

I think these movies are shit, but I do feel bad he didn't get to finish his trilogy, for better or worse. Mostly worse.

it's written love, fucking tard

these people aren't even real, sweetie. do you not understand how implications work?

Pretty fucked, MoS and BvS are really the only decent capeshit

How did his daughter die again? Any chance (((they))) were involved?

>i wish only i could only
Damn snyder is an ESL retard just like his fans

When did we first hear whispers of the BvS extended cut? Have a feeling we'll be looking at a similar situation with JL.

i have a feeling that no amount of spin will make the JL situation better for you

BvS got cut down really close to release because the studio wanted the movie to be shown more times during the day, which would lead to them getting more money.

I really don't think we'll get an extended cut with JL, looks like Snyder hasn't even done any work on it.

they announced it even before the movie was released

but Suicide Squad extended was released only after DCucks started crying

Poor Zack. I knew this was the case since he left and I refuse to see JL because of it. I loved MoS and BvS:UE, and it's a shame that Zack couldn't see through his dream. The only way WB will see a cent out of me for any DCEU related projects in the future is if they let Zack release his definitive JL.

>tfw Whedon was probably sent and paid by Disney to sabotage what was supposed to be DCEU's magnum opus
>yfw

Man, poor Snyder. There's no place for someone as talented as him in capeshit. We should be glad we got something like Batman v Superman even if there won't be a true followup.

We might get a 3 hour long Snyder Assembly Cut in 10 years. I think he finished filming everything he wanted to film, so all the footage he intended for JL exists.
The WB judenkikes just decided to redo 3/4 of the entire movie, so they hired a hypocrite feminist numale cuck who cheats and harasses women while tweeting with Anita Judenschweinkeesian about the empowerment of women in our society.

>we may don't get a JL we have been looking forward.

is it possible to love DC and not be a subhuman?