I am beyond death's stroke

I am beyond death's stroke.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Xq0T3N0Lr8
youtube.com/watch?v=GvmB8uCSRMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post gay
You know the one

>This has serious implications, Batman, beyond the return of the Joker.

Almost nothing beats those original Flash episodes of Smallville.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Xq0T3N0Lr8

I don't remember this episode of Malcolm in the Middle

>"You have me"
>constant shy smiles before looking away
>licking his lips while looking Clark up and down

There is no way this wasn't intentional, right?

>This lasted ten fucking seasons
Christ.

It was right at point in the WB/CW timeline where yeah...it was 100% intentional.
They wanted the fangirl audience.

At least we got 6 seasons of godtier Lois.

It still had better looking Cyborg than DCEU.

Wasn't he just a guy in a silver vest?

You heard the man.

Oh my god

>Costume budget: $34.99

No, you're lying. Please for the love of everything, tell me you're lying.

I'm sorry, user.

The hoodie homies

Green Arrow and Aquaman (kind of) are the only ones that work.

Lets be honest here none of them work

this is terrible

this makes "Gotham" look okay

>disliking Gotham

At least they sort of tried with Green Arrow.

I do like how Aquaman has a misshapen pointy head that probably makes him more hydrodynamic, great casting.

>Evansposter
You expected taste?

>At least they sort of tried with Green Arrow.
well he is a regular in the show, they probably didn't plan to use the rest in some time.

there booster gold is ok mostly because tacky and flashy is a style that suits him

Compare to this the DCEU tried

Is this show the first to posh Cyborg?

Thanks for reminding me of best Lois, user.

They sure took every opportunity to pour her into tight costumes and latex, didn't they?

God bless, them

Strong female character

A shame Erica Durance didn't do a single thing worth seeing post Smallville

Oh well

All those outfits and you didn't bother posting her dressed as Wonder Woman?

I started jacking off

I bet you like the brown leather jacket of the flash series

Anyone else have a sudden urge to hit the showers?

Probably because they were the only two considered for a spinoff.

and yet they had a perfect Zatanna (costume).

She's Medusa now

Arrow's costume is still bad but it's the only one that doesn't look like it was made for a school play.

>You dare, devil?

Literally worse than cosplay?

still better than MUH SHADO

literally casual cosplay

>ywn see Deathstroke suffer a stroke

>Lois decdes to fight crime because she managed to rough up a thug while wearing high heels.

"Smallville" sure was a crazy ride.

But that's not Teri Hatcher.

>Lois commanding two subs to pleasure Glorious Godfrey at Club Desaad in an attempt to blackmail him

It really was

I'll never forgive this show

Good joke, friend

Fucking 50 Cent had a better Cyborg costume for his 4 year old's birthday party

Hav smoe respecc for the ded

>Just slap a logo on her shirt and call it a day
What's this? Homestuck?

Funny you mention that...

youtube.com/watch?v=GvmB8uCSRMQ

wtf? I love Starfire now

Could they not find a normal Starfire cutout?

Blasian womanlet Raven a cute.

At least they're all still getting work
Almost all the female costars anyway
Not that I can say the same for Welling

Michael Rosenbaum's doing.... things.

Could be worse; Superman's pal, Pete Ross (Sam Jones III) was cut from the show and then a few years later was caught in a DEA sting buying drugs en masse to resell.

Must have sucked to get the axe from such a shit show and have no career afterwards.

Sam Jone III?

His dad is Flash Gordon?

I hated Pete.

He was such a fucking asshole.

That's Sam Jones I, asshole. He would be his grandfather.

Had an absolute shit ton of guest stars, too. I caught a random episode as my roommate was watching and Cobie Smulders was trying to kill Lex Luthor. And future Lois Lane, Amy Adams, was a fat girl who turned into a fat sucking vampire girl who ate roadkill.

I'm sad Arrowverse don't employ the same tactic, a revolving door of hot actors and actresses

I just binged Smallville a few weeks ago because it's on hulu and I gotta say, for all its flaws I love it so much. One of my favorite Clark Kents. And Luthors.

The costume was always stupid, but I dont think he ever wore the hoodie part which wouldve made it a thousand times worse.

This is actually exactly what it does, honestly.

spangler kek

Lionel Luthor was actually incredible. A much better Lex than Lex ever was.

I was fine with him at first and missed him when he slowly was being phased out but the last few episodes with him were jusy him being annoying (like the racing episode). Im just glad his last appearance had him admitting to Clark that this whole situation that made him feel inferior to Clark was all his fault since he was such a fuckup.

Nothing hotter than a Hawkgirl who can fit her whole mace in her mouth

Unlike Blue Beetle. I mean even with limited funds they couldve made something not bulky as hell.

>People defend this show

It looked so bad in motion

Yeah she was awful casting. But usually they try to have genuinely hot people.

He looks bad in stills

Sometimes it works out.

god damn it I knew it was going to be this scene before I even clicked the link

this is seriously the gayest thing to ever happen in live action comic adaptations to date but I still actually enjoyed that episode

Please tell me that's not the whole thing.

Shit, that's not Flash. It's Impulse and he is canon a gay. Just look at Young Justice

It covered all of him, this is just a shot of it as it formed over his body. And trust me, nothing is about it here is as bad as it actually was.

He was meant to be Smallville's Flash, them calling him Impulse doesn't change that.

He even "died" in Season 11's Crisis arc.

His name was Bart and he was revealed he from the 31st Century in the same Season 11 comic you're talking about.

Barry's name is also Bart.
I'm just saying that he's meant to be the Flash analogue.

Oh, really? I guess I never really got that Bart Allen, Barry's grandson, was meant to be a Flash analogue.

Also, go fuck yourself, tripfag.

I meant that he was, for all intents, meant to be the Flash.

They even shared a "those races were for charity" moment. And the IDs he had were just trappings.

Isn't that the guy from Malcolm in the Middle

He's motherfrakking Saul Tigh.

is this kamen rider?

Nah, bro. I get where you're coming from, but you're wrong. He was meant to be Impulse.

There's a reason why this guy committed suicide.

And I get that he was later turned into Impulse.
Initial episode though, he's meant to be the one and only and carries that on.

You only say that cause you're underage

In his first episode Clark asks "Jay Garrick, Barry Allen, Wally West, who are you really?"

And he says, "I'm Bart"

So I don't really get why you're so hung on on the idea that they turned him into Impulse when he was Impulse from his first appearance. During the Season 11 comic, he clarified that those names were in his mind since he entered the speed force from the future when Jay Garrick appeared.

Reminder that this is just really the same kind of thing that Geoff Johns does in comics. Remember the Superman and the Legion of Super-Heroes arc in his run of Action Comics? That's not that far off from the costumes he gave Saturn Girl, Lightning Lad, and Cosmic Boy.

Although to be honest, family, I actually kinda like those Legion costumes.

Oh man, now I remember that cancelled Aquaman tv show. I kinda wish they went ahead and made it now.

It was a pretty good pilot actually.

Yeah I remember kinda liking it myself.

It probably would've done wonders for Aquaman's image in the eyes of casuals too. Oh well.

I also liked the subtle nature of the Legion's costumes. But I hated the fact that when B5 shows up they didn't paint him green

I don't get why he can;t be both?
I mean, I get he's Impulse. But he's also meant to take the role and place of the Flash.

Speaking of, Brainy's episode was fantastic.

>Show is garbage
>Only defense is "hurr underage"

Explain to me how the show isn't trash. It's always been trash.

Nightwing is used as a Batman substitute in a ton of things (like the Outsiders book that ran during the mid 2000s). Both he and Impulse also took over their mentor's roles as Batman and Flash, respectively. But that doesn't make Nightwing Batman and it doesn't make Impulse the Flash.

It kinda does when There's no Barry Allen the Flash on record, Bart is introduced first, is on the Justice League, and "dies"/is absorbed into the Speed Force during the Crisis period.