JL opens to the 2nd lowest DCEU Thursday Box Office

>BvS makes $27 million from Thursday box office
>MoS makes $21 million
>Suicide Squad makes $20.5 million
>even Thor 3 makes $14 million

>JL opens to $13 million
>only WW made lower with $11 million

variety.com/2016/film/news/batman-v-superman-box-office-opening-thursday-1201739134/
hollywoodreporter.com/news/box-office-report-man-steel-569173
variety.com/2016/film/box-office/suicide-squad-box-office-opening-thursday-1201831088/
variety.com/2017/film/news/thor-ragnarok-box-office-opening-thursday-1202606103/
forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2017/11/17/box-office-justice-league-earns-a-troubling-13m-thursday/#291ec87e2b9b
variety.com/2017/film/news/wonder-woman-box-office-thursday-night-opening-1202450691/

>Metascore at 46
>RT score at 38%
>DCEU fans disappointed because of Whedon
>Normies think it's too meh

>Predicted to take a $110-113 million opening weekend
>Less the BvS

Holy fuck. I don't hate the DCEU, nor do I like it. But this is THE fucking Justice League. What the fuck happened?!

How did WB managed to fuck this up after It and Wonder Woman?

>muh 2 hours
>muhr quips

Should’ve passed the three hour cut Snyder planned on doing

THE BEGINING OF THE END OF CAPESHIT???
PLEASE LET IT BE A GOOD SIGN!

I hope this shit makes less than Man of Steel

JUSTice league

13 mil? everyone is dead. franchise is over.

I hope this shit makes less than Geostorm.

Wonder Woman started up slowly aswell, but it ended up defeating Captain America: Civil War in the US. People don't trust critics anymore because they know most of them are paid by Disney to slander every movie DC makes.
In conclusion, Justice League will start up slowly, but eventually it will make more than Avengers and Marlels will finally be BTFO. I can see the upcoming tsunami of tears. It will be glorious.

The only tsunami of tears is coming from DC Fan HQ in New Delhi, India

yeah, word of mouth is going to save this film. PRAYER CIRCLE YOU GUYS

It did well from good word of mouth and only beat Civil War domestically

This film doesn't have the money to simply do well domestically, they've claimed they need $600 million to break even but realistically it's nearer $750 million, as well as their minimum expectation to get a billion at least

Plus WW had good reviews+word of mouth to get it going, people are calling this meh or good, but nothing worth seeing a 2nd time

capeshit is dying. God bless

Fuck the critics
Fuck the plebs, fuck the normies, fuck the controversies and fuck the fucking memes
I just want an hones opinion of someone who is not a meme faggot
Is it good, bad or justent enteraingly meh?

Weekend has yet to begin...

yes

learn english, pablo

It's just meh, feels like another product off the production line, doesn't do anything new, you've seen this film already essentially, hundred times before

It's predicted to get $110 million at the weekend

BvS got fucking $170 million and Avengers got $207 million, both of which cost less to make than this movie

It’s entertaining and the whole meme spamming with the stills and webms on (((tv))) is nearly as bad as the trolls make it out to be.There are a few bad CGI moments and a couple of forced quips but overall the movie is decent enough. Not great but not nearly as bad as the critics make it out to be when you consider how skewed some of the ratings on rotten tomato etc are.

*isn’t

I see DCucks are running with the 'W-wheadon r-r-uined it on purpose!' meme now.

these people can't help it, they have brain disease from all the smog in major indian cities

Ok, so basically, typical fun but not memorable capeshit to spend some fun time watching stuff blow up, etc...
And critics are hating faggots as usual
Thank you.

>WW got good reviews (somehow Disney didn't pay them this time)
>WW gets good reviews
>WW makes money
Whoa. Almost like making a good film makes money.

>And critics are hating faggots as usual
They didn't hate WW.

Never mind the fact that the budget for Wonder Woman was HALF of JL's budget

If Wonder Woman'd budget was 300 million, it would be a flop

>Whoa. Almost like making a good film makes money.

counterpoint: Suicide Squad. Making a terrible film can make money too.

He didn't ruin it on purpose, he ruined it because he's an awful director.

WW made less opening but had legs because it was critically praised. Justice League.. doesn't. Flop inbound

> originally meant as self-serious movie
> recut and shortened by different director
> barely coherent plot
> weird jumps from serious to quippy
> obvious reshoots
> something something power of working together

Guys
Justice Leagues sounds like Fant4stic with bigger budget

Someone please edit the Trank tweet to put Snyder

ahahaha
T

R

A

N

K

E

D

So DCEU will be shelved as well?
Ka-Lel!

SS had *great* marketing. It really looked amazing in the previews. The posters looked fun. The music from the movie was everywhere.

Justice League looks shit in the previews.

The best thing about the marketing are the posters that just copy famous comics covers.

Everyone in my packed viewing liked it so there is a chance this might happen

there were only like 2 people in my theater aside from me, my wife and her boyfriend

> trying this hard

opening in my local one. half-empty. "BR2049" or even "Mummy" (been on both) had soldout.

You mean the end of DC films.

>Jared Leto's Joker
>Stiff acting from everyone else
>Word of re-shoots for more quips
>Overuse of CG in action shots
>The same washed out, muted colour palette
>Deceptively colourful poster
>"We want the GotG audience" 2nd trailer
>great marketing
It was more of a question if it was going to be shit or tolerable. I don't understand the hype that was generated by the second trailer, it looked like a soulless mimicry of Marvel.

It's almost like there's a media smear campaign against the film

Spent all week trashing DC. Had some killer digs too. Now I'm so intrigued how bad it is, I got drunk and am going to see it.

You fucking win this round, DCucks!

(ultimately, I feel it will give me better insults)

mfw

so dated but I love it

Wonder Woman's performance was due to GRRL POWER and everyone knows it.

BRAZIL SAVE ME I NEED BEER MONEY

How much is he drinking now?

Don't worry he's just on his bulking phase

Jesus Christ, I just bit the bait and went to see it. Just arrived home and jump on the first thread I see about that crap.
Thought I would help you and avoid you some wasted bucks.

It was absolutely awful tbqh.

For years I downloaded every capeshit and never went to see them in the cinema.
Last week I broke the cycle and went to watch Thor Ragnarok.
Wasn't bad. It was the Marvel I enjoyed the most desu. Humor was good, acting was good overall. CGI wasn't that invasive or was good enough to not be blatant.

But boy oh boy, Justice League was shit.
>CGI every fucking where
>Gal Gadot has to be the worst actress in all superheroes movies. Even Johanson is better.
>Ezra Miller is The Flash.
aka overacting.swf

Those CGI reminded me of the time I downloaded X-Men Origins: Wolverine but it was the version without the complete CGI editing.
Except that in this instance, it is supposed to be finished.

>Nobody looks at the CGI object they're supposed to look at
>Effect on water when the batplane flies over it is not at the right place
>Those contrasts

The only things that I enjoyed was
>the Red Velvet Kpop in Barry Allen's lair
>that the french subtitles made me laugh when they subbed "Jewish boy" as a mild equivalent of "kike" in french slang ("Feuj", for the frenchies out there)

Pretty bad.
They fucked it up big time.
It was on the same level as Wonder Woman. Maybe worse.

>Don’t promote the most well known and beloved superhero as part of the film
>be shocked when it doesn’t open well

Mine was full , people clapped at the end and laughed at every joke (even the forced ones)

>and wonder woman

Most people acknowledged that after the dust settled, WW was a mediocre flick. The sequel will only make half of it.

Is Ezra deliberately giving a bad performance or trying to emulate silver age whackiness or sometging? I can't figure out how he's so shit in this while usually being good.

>i-it's the fault of the promotion!

I see we've moved on from blaming the vfx team.

Maybe it's just a shit flick. Following 2 other shit flicks and one only passable flick.

>both of which cost less to make than this movie
Yeah, the reshoots are going to make it harder to get in the black.
The Han solo movie is going to be in worse shape since they're filming an entire movie as a reshoot.

>Normies think it's too meh
Are you fucking retarded?
Normies on Facebook are going absolutely fucking haywire over this shitty film.
I dared to say I didn't like the movie, and the kinds of replies I got were fucking uncredible to say the least.
It just further proves DC fanboys are toxic shits that will attack anybody that doesn't share their hivemind opinions.

I seriously wish mods would just delete these threads. There is no way anyone who is not getting paid cares this much about fucking superhero movies

Those are not normies. Those are DCucks. You said it yourself.

I’m talking purely about the opening weekend pinhead. You underestimate how popular Superman is globally. He may not be the most over in the states or the UK but he’s still a huge deal to the rest of the world. The numbers for the movies he’s involved in and promoted In don’t lie. He’s a draw. Poojeets and chinks and Spicks don’t wanna see a film with just broody Batman and 3 other literal whos. And before you say ‘but muh Wonder Woman’ look at her performance internationally. Yeah.

That was the predictions from october and 2 weeks ago respectively, it hasn't updated to account for the recent press, meaning it'll likely do worse than $110 mil now

>So DCEU will be shelved as well?
I'm tired of the idea of cinematic universes in general to be honest.
There's no way that WB isn't going to keep making batman movies. Historically that franchise has made the studio metric fucktons of revenue so they're not going to stop.
Personally I'd really like to see a really solid batman stand alone movie thats just a random batman adventure. Focus on the crime fighting and detective aspects of the character as he is investigating some clever plot that gets uncovered through the movie. No over the top super villains if you can help it.

>numbers don't lie

Then why don't you believe them? You think people thought Justice League didn't have Superman? His symbol is on the faggy poster. That mustache story was all over the place.

Simple. It doesn't look nor feel anything like the Justice League people know from comics and cartoons.

>Superman is a desaturated, brooding loner who comes out with lines like "the Bat is dead, bury it, consider this mercy"
>Batman is a tubby murderous asshole
>Wonder Woman is a horrendous dull-eyed skeleton creature that barely speaks English
>Aquaman is almost unrecognisable in looks and personality vs his various comic and animation incarnations
>Flash has a costume somehow worse-looking than the CW version, doesn't act or look like any previous incarnation of Barry Allen even slightly
>Cyborg is almost right but dragged down by awful CGI
>Steppenwolf looks nothing like the creepy monster from the deleted scenes of BvS
>Darkseid cut from the film despite being initially hyped up as the villain
>Sequence of resurrected Superman under Darkseid's control cut from film
>Looks utterly, bafflingly awful in trailers and promotional material

The list goes on. Pic related is the aesthetic and golden-tinted nostalgic tone people picture when they think of the Justice League. This schizophrenic mess doesn't even come close.

Don't worry.
No one goes on Thursday for newly released movies.
After this box office opening weekend Justice League will have grossed a gorillion dollars BTFO Disney shills and Marvelcucks.

A movie about him dealing with Victor Zsasz. I could get behind that.

I seen the midnight showing, it feels off in buts, but it is still enjoyable. Most of the jokes are actually pretty subtle, Barry gets most of the gags with Aquaman getting one really funny one involving the Lasso of Hestia.

7/10

comics fans aren't a sufficiently significant demographic to claim responsibility for success/failure.

>Aquaman getting one really funny one involving the Lasso of Hestia.

Good shill
We saw the leak. It wasn't funny at all.

>Should’ve passed the three hour cut Snyder planned on doing
There's at least a demographic for Snyder's style of work. Who the fuck wants to see DC pretending to be Marvel?

>Barry gets most of the gags
"Oooooh myyyyy gooooaaad suuupeeermmaaaan caaaan foooloooow meeee"
*public laughter*
"Is the pacific this way? No it's this way"
*public laughter*
>Aquaman and the lasso
"I'm insecure and I find Wonder woman attractive"
Fucking hilarious man. Fucking. Hilarious.

Reminded me of the first scene with the "skinhead" is mean to a hijab woman in her shop because Superman isn't here to maintain the social justice.

You have to be 14 to enjoy that movie. Or be retarded. Or be both.

It's not just comic fans. Alex Ross's work is sold as fine/pop art. There was a beloved Justice League cartoon series that's constantly rerun and defined the characters for two generations of children at this point. Video games. Alternate versions even in shit like Smallville. The majority of people have an idea of what the Justice League consists of, should look like, and act like - and this film isn't it. The mass audience will reject it accordingly.

Sounds exactly like the the shit I used to read

I want Ben to fuck me. Is it weird?

How long until Sup Forums is free of the paid Marvel chills?

Absurd that half the threads are about this one fucking movie.

Superman in the movie is the literal opposite of what you just said. Nice try.

>it was fine when Warner flooded the board with IT threads

I don't even think Marvel needs shills to beat that other capeshit movie.
Their whole franchise is shit and they seem to have a pedo in their midst but at least they managed to make Thor better than JL.

Gadot's butt shows sometimes though.
Guess that was the only up on the movie.

>Alex Ross's work is sold as fine/pop art.

To comic fans.

>Alternate versions even in shit like Smallville.

For comic fans. That shit would have been cancelled after 3 episodes on a major network.

I think people like wonder woman because she at least seems kind of positive, like she seems kind of fun. The rest seem like pompous, stick up the ass, and miserable.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They should have cast Idris Elba as superman, that is why this failed.

>1st ever Justice League live action film beat by the 3rd Thor movie

>Spider-Man movie makes $300 million less than GotG 2 did

Yikes, it's almost like people are tired of the same old heroes

>6th spiderman film in the past 20 years beat by the sequel to a recent huge summer blockbuster
Woah you may be onto something here

>6th Spiderman film in the past 20 years

wait that can't be r-

>Raimi Trilogy
>Amazing duology
>Homecumming

fucking hell it should have stopped after Raimi's trilogy

Forbes did the math,
>man of steel did $21m thursday, $128m opening weekend
>bvs did $27.7m thursday, $170m opening weekend
>suicide squad did $20.5m thursday, $133.6m opening weekend
>wonder woman did $11m thursday, $103m opening weekend
If the precedent set continues, justice league will do at most $86m opening week, less than wonder woman

>Spider-Man movie makes $300 million less than GotG 2 did

SM: Homecoming made $880 million
GotG 2 made $860 million

What are you talking about? Homecoming and GotG 2 made almost the same worldwide box office.

Vuck

Top kek, DCucks have to flat out lie to save face

Niggers, the opening weekend isn't over. Wait until Monday, and then bash the film. It could make 150 million this weekend, or 45 million. We won't know. Stop projecting.

>Stop projecting

Hollywood is projecting

Well, tell the kikes to stop counting their chickens before they hatch

Bruh it's a $300 million movie that's DC's Avengers equivalent

Marvel made $207 million in that movie's opening weekend, it needs to do better

Bruh, my point is to stop freaking out over the film's success on it's 'opening' day. It could make 1 bazillion dollars

It’s a shit movie compared to mos and BvS. It has no epic scenes and just quips/interaction. Everything is cut. This universe needs to die

but not the lowest. stop trying to smear this movie