So is it any good ?

youtube.com/watch?v=rjqDTdvlRDA
67% on rottentomatoes.
But i'd like Tv's opinion. (from people who have seen all episodes of course or at least half of them).

That clip alone looks fucking great though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ac5fCUusF3U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is it out already?

If you read the negative reviews, the main criticism is how violent it is, (the guns etc.) and how long it is.

I haven't seen any but I've got plenty of opinions to share on this capeshit.

Terrible fucking casting, and awful tagline are just to start. I'm pretty sure the gunplay is pure doo doo.

That clip is from Daredevil season 2.

>is it out already?
Apparently so, all episodes are available

Sucks worst than I couldve imagined.
Figured it was a fluke how soft the Luke Cage Power Man story was. This confirms what was wrong with Luke Cake is the same thing wrong with Punisher. Its a gritty story softened for faggot nu male SJWs to cuddle up with their cats and watch

Holy shit its dogshit

>That clip is from Daredevil season 2.
Oh shit ! you're right !
youtube.com/watch?v=Ac5fCUusF3U
Regardless, even based on this trailer, doesn't look too bad

>Its a gritty story softened for faggot nu male SJWs to cuddle up with their cats and watch

That's kinda vague. In what way ? What bothered you in particular ?

What did you think about him in Daredevil season 2? I thought first 3 (or 4) episodes of that were great, and I liked Frank whenever he appeared, but was concerned about things you said after trailers came out.

>numale

Opinion discarded

>If you read the negative reviews, the main criticism is how violent it is
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

For real? Do these people not know who the fucking Punisher is?

OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHA

Punisher isn't constantly conflicted with emotions, PTSD, finding love, being accepted/understood, blah blah

I bailed after the FBI twat got offended by harassment by her boss and the "fat white guy" vs "empowered brutha" veterans group. The construction crew full of frat bros also was a stretch of reality had me losing my mind....but hey, its John Henry swinging a hammer...durrrr

>What did you think about him in Daredevil season 2?
I thought they nailed the character perfectly.
He fought the Kingin and his henchmen....
This series is something else

I honestly thought that since they mentioned the Kitchen Irish in Ep. 1 (granted, they also didn't show ANY of the Kitchen Irish because murdered them all off-screen [fantastic story telling]) that she was going to be a post-9/11 version of the chick he fucks and then gets pregnant in Max.

Nope. I was totally off the mark, and the show was worse for it.

It's fucking dogshit as a Punisher story.

FRANK MURDERS PEOPLE. HE DOES IT A LOT. FOR EVEN THE SMALLEST REASONS.

Even 616-Punisher does this, the writers just tend to put him against a guys that sort of (usually) deserve to be murdered. This point alone is endemic of a fuckload of issues that the writers simply didn't understand, or chose not to pursue.

I have to agree that they probably didn't want to do the Punisher, but ended up going this route because "dude women lmao". Women do not like the Punisher. He's a sociopath. In fact, all of the women in-universe that like him are damaged. Genuinely fucked in the head bitches who are the definition of "Don't stick your dick in crazy" but it's okay when Frank does it because he's even fucking crazier.

So they made 616 Punisher when they could've done MAX Punisher?

i was going to watch it but 13 episodes is too long.

So you didn't even finish the first episode?

No, they made an even more pussy version of 616-Punisher. He's just "guy who shoots people sometimes" now.

I am so fucking baffled as to why no one can figure out they should just fucking do Max. It's so simple.

>He's just "guy who shoots people sometimes" now.
>Mimimimimi
>My Punisher is not just some retarded Idiot shooting everyone on sight!

Though I am sure the show sucks for other reasons.

He said he wanted to try out a man-bun. I don't even care if he was joking. The Punisher never jokes. At least not like that. Whoever wrote that line deserves to be fired.

>The must be taken
What did they mean by this?

Found the numale

It's because for the last decade these productions aren't aimed at fans of the comic.

Frank in the comics is an incredibly methodical murderhobo. He enacts extremely well prepared, and vicious plans that culminate on top of absolutely brutal groundwork that had zero restraint going into them. Frank's entire MO is: "You are going to commit a felony? I am going to kill you." He kills criminals. That's all the guy does.

>main criticism is how violent it is, (the guns etc.) and how long it is
Are nu-males afraid of second hand testosterone?

Daredevil Season 1 and Season 2 were, for the most part. They were also - unsurprisingly, the only good fucking Marvel shows lmao.

Its a generic conspiracy theory drama with shitty gun play and a bazillion cuts during the action. What the fuck is the point of making a punisher series without complete autistic detail over weapons and weapons handling. I don't know what I expected coming from marvel and all. All they had to do was "monster of the week' types episodes with criminals and have an over arching story tying it into the marvel universe, yet they fucked it up.

Fuckin' Barracuda. He's like 50% of the reason why Max would have been fantastic. People would have been clamoring for a Barracuda spin-off.

I don't watch daredevil because of S2. Only good things were punisher and kingpin. Magic ninjas don't mesh with what I liked. I heard S3 was more of that so I dropped it

First episode is half filled with Muslim sympathizing, and the other half is a shitty rebirth plot

not quite as good as dardevil s1 but its' engaging enough that i''ll finish it
the other series I switched off after 20 minutes.

Every time that guy showed up I imagined him being voiced by John Ratzenberger, and it just fit perfectly.

Im in ep 4 does frank get his skull vest back? Or make a new one I guess?

Please tell me that he says I live on the edge at some point

...season 3 doesn't exist

He means The Defenders, and I can mostly understand why. DD's entire plot line in that makes him the main character.

I didn't even know it was out

Man nobody fucknig cares, nobody even fucknig asked for the defenders

just fucking why

make season 3 already

this is probably the worst punisher adaptation

>I am so fucking baffled as to why no one can figure out they should just fucking do Max. It's so simple.
You will never see that. Not while Marvel is owned by Disney.

his scenes in daredevil is 100 times better than his show

>15 minutes in
>Frank tears down walls and befriends a Mexican
>White Drumpf voters are belittled with a strawman caricature in a Vets support group
I can tell that this semen-slurping show isn't going to be for me

>The Punisher never jokes. At least not like that.
Or at all. I seriously can't remember a single joke i've ever read Frank say.

>you didn't even finish the first episode?
You don't need to drink the entire gallon to realize the milk is bad

If all you need to be satisfied is seeing Frank go full Punisher he goes nuts like every other episode and it's just full on edgelord violence and I love it

>ep5 sex scene out of nowhere
>wtf what is the point of this
>keeps her boots and skirt on
>THAT IS MY FETISH

it's the greatest show ever made

Castle isnt some nerd schoolshooter fantasy about losing your temper and hulking out after being bullied by the white jocks

it's the cool shit he does in tactical manuevers, the guns, the planning, how he stays out of the cops' reach, the cool details, how he stays chilled while black gangsters are freaking out, him taking out the hierachy in russian mobsters etc

how he simply shows up in the bathroom to finish off the irish mafia (or that ridiculous sniping at the cartel dude) seems like what we'll see through the show. Bad writing.

>Are nu-males afraid of second hand testosterone?
do you know what year this is?

I was kind of looking forward to this show but after reading some of the criticism in this thread, I'm not even sure I want to watch it anymore.

>Construction site
White people are assholes, person of color is the reasonable good person
>Intelligence agency
>Support group

Total and complete shit

m'askusumin red, how you gon protect the city?
nothin is the way it was
look! there's kingpin
he just ate 5 donuts
watchoo gon do red?
that's 10 donuts
he's still eatin
15 donuts
how he still eatin???

They’re trying to be ((((sensitive)))) after the latest Gun Commercials ran in Vegas and Texas.

>can't watch anything without being obsessed by race

must be tough

They really needed to give this to the showrunner who did daredevil season 1,that guy knew what he was doing.

(havent watched punisher though,im just saying)

>how he simply shows up in the bathroom to finish off the irish mafia (or that ridiculous sniping at the cartel dude) seems like what we'll see through the show. Bad writing.

Have you even read the comics? He does similar things in both of them.

maybe in the shit comics by terrible writers

>i have a bad guy
>i know, i'll just snipe him from miles away, no problems

cool

Keep consuming the propaganda, brainlet

I can only suspend my belief for fiction only so much.

you actually need help.

> i really enjoy lazy tropes
> the feels
To be a nu male

>Ennis and Aaron
>terrible writers

You don't know anything about the character.

>He does similar things in both of them.
He doesn't choke a guy in an Airport bathroom with his cock in the comics.
Kissing the latino construction worker after he shares a sandwich is a bit much. I don't get what the writers were going for

did Ennis at any point simply make Castle snipe someone while taking the shot from another country?

>punisher series
who thought this was good idea

just keep him pop up in other shows and thats fine

he is not a character he is just an edgy sidekick

>Kissing the latino construction worker after he shares a sandwich is a bit much. I don't get what the writers were going for
top kek

Edgy reddit spacing

im glad to see that war zone remains the best of punisher..

>Spic's wallet just plops out on the floor and opens up to show his license
God this show is bad

fuck off reddit

Which then leads to Frank fucking shit up so who cares?

>reddit spacing
hi newfriend, why don't you go back already?

faggot

Jane's was better imo but Looney Bin Jim and Jigsaw were great.

..ok so one redditfag time traveled, so what?

You sure?

Aaron had him snipe a woman in a prison.

Is Aaron the lady thor guy? Didnt read his punisher run

kill yourself faggot (you) gotta go back.

Why do the workers bully Frank for doing his job at the construction? He's just minding his own business. What the fuck are they? Fucking highschool jocks? Are there any construction workers that actually behave like that?

capitilze the Y in (You) next time newfag

nah

War Zone skips the origin story and focuses on punisher in all his power

jane has more charisma..but the punisher is not supposed to have charisma..

Was going to sign up for Netcucks just for this so please recommend whatever shit on their catalog they haven't neutered. Only seen Peaky Blinders and I'm not really in the mood to rewatch Mad Men and all that other shit.

>you sir win the internets
>JEEBUZ LOL

was Sup Forums really like this back in the day?

Yeah but his Punisher run is great.

IS MOON KNIGHT IN IT OR NOT?

>I LOL'D isn't a funny phrase

>Why do the workers bully Frank for doing his job at the construction?
Person who never worked a union job detected. He was making the other unionized workers look bad and finishing a task ahead of schedule, two big union no nos.

They're all white, too

Where do you think reddit learned it from?

This though, trust the Sup Forums autist who never worked a day in their life to not realize it.

It's the best marvel show. The bar is pretty low though.

does that make you cry faggot?

Does Frank kill anyone non white in this? Can someone who watched it all clear this up?

they literally said it word for word, him doing all that extra work off the clock was costing them overtime.

do you have adhd?

The spic is only counted white in the US.

he trains an army of niggers to rape and murder blue eyed blonde haired schoolgirls, it's the greatest work of television in history.

I was about to watch it until I saw the lead.

Seriously? They are bitching about violence on a series called the Punisher?