Why are all the latest cartoons pushing the gay agenda Pt-2

Op of here. You guys had a lot to say.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>i make a sequel thread and it actually goes to Sup Forums
Hope you do better, OOP.

Why do you keep making the same thread over and over again.

Only made 2. The other one was moved to Sup Forums by someone else.

It's not funny anymore. We already had a second thread. Also, they went back to Sup Forums.

it was moved to Sup Forums for a reason, Sup Forumstroon. Follow your thread.

Sup Forumstards- literally worse than bronies

>Something exist in real life, and as such shows up in shows once in a while
Who gives a fuck?
What's next, the shoe agenda? Shoes show up in so many shows now a days. I'm fucking tired of these people pushing their dumb shoe agenda.

I really don't care what happens with background characters. Their creative choices.

But that goes both ways--the cartoon I want to eventually make has a fuckload of religious messages and I don't care who it triggers.

is religion still a hot topic button? are atheists now a nu-male thing or just a shit person thing

>Sup Forums spammed "go back to Sup Forums" enough times that the thread actually went back to Sup Forums
Why hasn't this been done every single time some alt-right autists makes a thread complaining about stupid shit like there being a black character in a comic?

>is religion still a hot topic button? are atheists now a nu-male thing or just a shit person thing

Neither really. It's all about attitude, and not really about what you believe. If you treat other like shit for not believing in the same thing as you, or for believing in something at all, people will see you as an asshole. Religious people got shit because some of them treated other people like shit, and now atheists are getting the same treatment for the same reason.
Stop being a dick and people will stop mocking you.

One of the characters is a refugee fleeing Communist Romania, eventually entering western Europe to become a nun and eventually a mystic. Somewhat to alleviate the fear she has over her growing number visions and supernatural charisms and get her mind off of things, she continually pokes fun at a novice who grows to hate her and eventually begins to defy her establishment all together. I want the dichotomy of them to represent the struggle between Catholicism and Protestantism.

I'm still working on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ

Because Sup Forums is gay, not black.

Being a dick doesn't stop you from being right. I will bitch people out that say I should respect Shariah Law and other bullshit.

>respect Shariah Law
Well Shariah is pretty much just religious people being dicks so that okay to call them out.

Go back to Sup Forums

Go back to Sup Forums

Go back to Sup Forums

Go back to Sup Forums

Go back to Sup Forums

>acknowldging gays exist
>"""gay agenda"""
Is this some kind of falseflag spam to the rest of Sup Forums hate Sup Forums more?

Go back to Sup Forums

Go back to Sup Forums

Go back to Sup Forums

at least it's not just shoehorned dyke shit

Go back to Sup Forums

Go back to Sup Forums

Go back to Sup Forums

Go back to Sup Forums

Go back to Sup Forums

Go back to Sup Forums

Go back to Sup Forums

Go back to Sup Forums