ITT: Villians who ruined the show/movie by being shit villians

ITT: Villians who ruined the show/movie by being shit villians

(no capeshit allowed)

he didn't ruin the show, true detective was still a good show

Was he really the bad guy in My Name is Earl?

You're wrong, but a interesting fact.

The guy who played Holy Wayne was tried for the role and almost got it. I watched the tape he sent in, it's on Vimeo somewhere, it's fucking weird a shit to see him do the same lines as this guy. I am glad they didn't go with him. He's a fucking fantastic actor, but it wouldn't have made sense.

he was really bad at being a villain, I agree

It was still good, but he definitely dropped it to an 8/10. Would've been a 10/10 without his shit acting.

Looks like Chris Chan

"villain"

>(no capeshit allowed)

ahhh shit

The actor was fine, it was the way it was written that it was disappointing. I mean the setup was so great and kept you guessing and the revelation is disappointing

He's actually great, should have had more scenes.

He was amazing. Almost every line of his was pure gold.

Not the only thing, but definitely a part of it.

>it's a Sup Forums doesn't get the show thread
He wasn't the big bad, he was just an inbred shithead from the true villians(the original members and the yellowking)

The ending is just showing you the end of a lineage of a cult.

It's not capeshit, it's capekino.

>and the yellowking
>he took it literally

Wow Joffrey was really hated lets try to replicate that now he's dead using this character and have him be a complete Gary Stu who survives anything and kills off his more interesting father so all the focus is on his antics.

>tfw youre a redneck and identify with wayne and cannot accept that he's the bad guy because that would mean that your illusion of yourself as perfectly good would be in question'

bravo nic, bravo

this

not OP but in my country there arent even any rednecks still this trope fucking annoys me