Wind River

Was it kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NIg0OXKcynQ
youtube.com/watch?v=buXFDAJY1a8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Loved it.

Renner was awesome and it had a sense of scale even though it was shot over a relatively small area

And this slut is so fkin hot

Is this some Marvel spin-off or whatever? What's Scarlet Witch and Hawkeye doing in the fucking blizzard? With guns?

I loved it. Renner could have started shooting a little earlier, and he had zero emotion for a bunch of dead cops that he knew.

Sheridan should just stick to writing, not much of use of the visual medium both here and in Hell or High Water.

desu im just an Olsenfag, loved her as young and inexperienced fbi agent

yeah found that odd aswell, 4 dead cops and he only cares for the FBI chick

I don't understand it.

>and in Hell or High Water
He didn't direct this.
The transition for the flashback was very well done, and the shots of the barren landscape really added to the atmosphere and theme.

Its a good film and story but I didn't find the two actors believable as those characters

An Olsen sister as an FBI agent? Really?
And it seemed more like a Native American actor should have played Renners character instead of a white guy.

Olsen did a good job but the Native girl was absolutely smoking

>you tryna masskimsumn?

It was great so it's a shame there are few threads about it on Sup Forums

>slut
>refuses to have sex with other men
What did he mean by this?
>slut
>calling her this in a discussion about native women being objectified and abused
What did he mean by this?

Him being white was key to the story, m8

He failed his native wife and half native daughter and tried to redeem himself through this case

youtube.com/watch?v=NIg0OXKcynQ
was solid, but not good enough to be kino.

Sicario was kino

>And it seemed more like a Native American actor should have played Renners character instead of a white guy.
Absoluely not - the point is that Renner's character is a 'cowboy' who is living with 'Indians' because both cultures are dead, on the margins of society.
I mean you could still say you think Renner shouldn't have been cast, but it needs to be someone who can play a 'cowboy'.

And being a white guy and divorced from a native woman he is an outsider on the reservation

The characters knowledge of the reservation says he should be a native
Marrying into it doesn't get you deep friendships and personal knowledge
And whatever links you do manage are typically gone when you divorce

Sicario sucked ass and is only there for people that beat off to the thought of the fabled operators witch dont exist

because this board is for manchild/underage faggots from Sup Forums and Sup Forums like

But he was a part of the reservation by the time of the divorce...? He'd have made friends when married, he still brings his son to see his (Indian) grandparents, and he'd be familiar with the place because he's been there for years - and still works there.
And it's not like he's 'accepted'; he's still seen as an outsider by some (if not all). The point is that he has nowhere else to go, and neither do the Indians.

Screenshot of Olsen's ass?

I got the impression he was never completely accepted into the culture anyway due to his skin color. People were friendly to him but it seemed as if he still lived on the fringes. The reason he knew so much about the reservation is because he worked on it for a living. The point was both he and the Native Americans are the last of their "kind",

Do ya 1 better

youtube.com/watch?v=buXFDAJY1a8

It was good until it turned into a Benicio Del Toro revenge movie. The entire first scene in Mexico was fantastic. Emily Blunt's constant whining hurt it too.

t. kid who probably liked arrival

that was the best part retard contrarian. the point was that she was out of her league too

Why was everyone such bad shots?

I liked it, but it would have been kino if it had a better director. Sheridan wasn't bad, but Hell or High Water and Sicario were both elevated significantly by their directors.

>Emily Blunt's constant whining hurt it too
If she wasn't whining the movie would have been shit

Based.

He was constantly portrayed as an odd duck, that's all it was.

>and in Hell or High Water.
disagree, that was a very well directed movie on top of Sheridan's writing benefiting it

>M'ask you why you sitting on my bed Ricky boy?

Very forgettable film.

BLEACHED

Nope, it was mediocre.

it was rape

It's no Justice League

Yes, it's officially comfy-kino

Did I enter bizarro Sup Forums? It was utter shit