Is this show dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/justice-league-action-double-cross/EP025471720024
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>These MEN are your friends, Diana?
>More like sidekicks, mother.
Frankly, it was dead on arrival.

I hope not.

HOW DARE YOU SPEAK ABOUT ANYTHING BUT YOUR NEW FAVORITE SHOW?

Better not be. I hate the TTGO network though. Wish they weren't so Jewish that they wouldn't give a chance to the other shows.

but is it gùd

it's kïnó

Dead? It was never given a chance

Typical CN hiatus

Can it even be called a hiatus if it's played 30 minutes a week? It's insane.

can't get over the faces

It's a new CN show that isn't TTG so yeah probably

Hey, be thankful. Those 30 minutes took up precious TTG air time.

Everytime

if it is then what the fuck? It was good

We're a little under halfway throughout the series. There's still a lot more left to air. The UK is just taking a break to let the US catch up on airing episodes.

It's not Teen Titans Go!, so yes. It may as well be dead.

Hopefully. That animation was fucking shite. And this thing cartoons are doing now where they only make 3 minute episodes is getting obnoxious.

Was it ever really alive?

>That animation was fucking shite
Wrong

>3 minute episodes
Wrong

Nah. CN is just being retarded with the production and releases. Some episodes have already aired in the Yurop.

>CN is just being retarded with the production and releases

Ensuring that nobody knows the show exists and writing its death warrant.

The crazy part is that people do watch it despite the insane scheduling. Same with Sonic Boom. I'm glad people have such dedication and I wish I could help too. Back when I had cable I tried doing the same thing with Beware the Batman, but it still wasn't enough. Just feels so weak, you know?

It will always be alive

in my heart.

I feel so powerless. Sure I could watch it when it airs, but I don't have a Nielson box. I could buy merch, but there isn't any.

All I can do is enjoy the show and tell people I like it. Fuck CN.

What were they thinking, just reshowing the single parts of the pilot for the several weeks following? Why even bother with shows like this if they're going to pull this stupid shit to try and get it canceled immediately?

They do it because they hate DC, but want to put in minimal effort to make their Time Warner overlords happy.

Sup Forums

Prove to me that Aquaman isn't shit

>11 minutes
>Shit action despite being called JL action
>SM/WW garbage.
>No serious storylines
>Men as sidekicks.
Hopefully. And Hopefully they will reboot it into a better show.

>royalty
>wife is best girl
>torn between two worlds
>plenty of great political stories to be told
Powers don't make the character, it's the same idiotic sentiment that make people not like Superman because he's too "perfect" when he's anything but.

Is this as good as JLU?

I wonder what Alan Moore thinks of Hel-I mean John Constantine and Swamp Thing being in this?

Also, Constantine sounds like Bert from Mary Poppins!

I don't think Alan Moore cares much about Constantine at all these days.

Why ARE those two being pushed so hard as of late? It feels like they keep being shoved into other people's books and every movie and series that gets started.

Constantine had a TV show not that long ago. More people like him and know about him now because of it.

Plus its not like he created Swamp Thing. He always knew these characters would live on without him.

No. It's really fun though and it's not trying to be what JL/JLU were.

No but it's still good. It's as good as Batman The Brave and the Bold which was a good show.

>plenty of great political stories to be told
It's too bad no one has told them yet

Judging but it's ratings that are falling to embarrassing numbers, I predict it will be cancelled before it even finishes it's first season

Yep.

The ratings aren't that bad considering the time slot it's in. The fact that it's even inching close to 1.0 is kind of impressive.

It fell from 1.0 after the first episode and is around 0.6 territory. If it continues to consistently fall like it has been, It's dead.

>ratings
>mattering
>in action cartoons

It was dead when they opted for Clark and Diana instead of Bruce and Diana

Or Arthur and Diana, the true best ship that will never happen.

weren't they fugging in flash point?

They should be. He was quite the beefcake.

They were until Mera found out and tried to kill Wondie, but got killed herself

Didn't an episode already air on the UK?

tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/justice-league-action-double-cross/EP025471720024

Both valid rebuttals

are they teenagers in this?

Read Abnet's run.

Only Stargirl , Blue Beetle, Firestorm and maybe Cyborg are teenagers in this.

I'm not american so I didn't know about TTG's brutality(?) that much, but this damn pic... just Wow..

so why do they look teenage in that pic?

>repeatedly airs the same episodes
>hides the show in places where nobody can watch it
"The ratings aren't good! We have to cancel!"

Yeah, this show is funny sometimes, but what's the point? Artstyle is too cartoonish, plots are generic shit and there is no need to follow the series. It's like cheap version of BatB

I missed this

Well this is cartoon network

Why that triggered Sup Forums?

They've been airing "new" ones once they got past the pilot episodes.

>Artstyle is too cartoonish
SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH!

Sexy hair wondy is GOAT!

you argue a point that which is both compelling and astute. when the killing starts you will be last on my list.

I see they're taking tips from Nick and their handling of Spongebob

>royalty
>good quality
I'm sorry, I don't have enough suspension of disbelief to pretend that royalty are not scumbags.

Diana-hating user strikes again!

At least Spongebob has a chance to air episodes from season 1-4 (and maybe a little something fro 5). TTG has been literal shit from the get go.

Hoping it is not.

It's literally a spiritual successor to the Teen Titans cartoon. Better by miles than TTGO.

>LITERAL WHITE CIS MALE GENOCIDE!

It better not be I love it. It's fun without being retarded like TTGO and it respects the characters.

No they are making merch. Though the batmobile is the crappiest iteration yet.

Should make the possessed monster batmobile and the Etrigan's Rat Fink monster Ice Cream truck into toys.

I just want it to take more time slots away from TTGO. Please CN.

Please, no. Is a cute show.

Do they really show TTG for 22 hours on Friday? I find that hard to believe.