GRAND TOUR SEASON 2

AND THE FUCKING AMERICAN IS GONE FAGGOTS, THEY'RE FUCKING LISTENING TO US.

>youtube.com/watch?v=bughsFu3PVo

Can't fucking wait,

Is coming this month right?

Might watch it this time

You should, less scripted bullshit and they got rid of the painful segments like celebrity brain crash.

Is there some clause or personal issue barring them from hiring Ben Collins?

Just need to leave this here.

He was quite bad.

Get Ken Block.

Good. Good sounds much better.

any Roadkill fans here?

Aside from triggering dirty argies this show is crap.

I hope they hire a fat disabled nigger tranny

haven't been watching

who is the american?

AMERICANS BTFO

Are they actually fixing this shit? All they need to do is address how scripted the last one was and make things a bit more freeform and it might be Top Gear again.

what sort of fucking retard earnestly thought there wasn't going to be a second season?

This. This user is 100% right.

Hell yeah, Roadkill is the American equivalent to Top Gear with the three blokes. F&F do what comes naturally to them and that makes it so damn good. Wish they did more barnfind/junkyard episodes. And another Nascarlo episode.

This board has people who thought that BvS was a great movie.

Their travel episodes are fun.

it is

Most kino moment incoming

Some hillbilly who called every non-v8 car commie and wouldn't shut up while driving

Yeah, when their hooptie breaks down for the ninth time the look of amused resignation on their faces is priceless.

This dude, after 4 years of rehabiliatation, can walk 1-2 steps and raise one of his arms.

Shit luck

>can walk 1-2 steps and raise one of his arms.
Were did you read this?

The Bunte article quoted an unnamed source who said: “Michael is very thin. But he can once again walk a little with the help of his therapists.

"He manages to make a couple of steps. And he can also raise an arm."

Schumacher’s lawyer, Felix Damm, denied the claim in October and said that the publication had invaded Schumacher’s privacy.

He confirmed that the seven-time world champion is unable to stand without the support of therapists and accused the magazine of giving fans “false hope”.

To be fair most 4 year olds can't do that so he's ahead of the curve

>Most 4 year olds cant walk
Uhh user

May injured himself as well? At this rate s3 will actually kill them.

People watch this besides the specials?

we can only hope

>no American

Ok this is starting to sound good...

>no celebrity brain crash

It's The Grand Tour I wanted from day two. They should have dropped that gag immediately.

Feeling hyped lads.

>MEMES BLOCK
He's just a shitter with nice cars, they need a procer race driver faggot.

So he isn't a potato anymore?

Imagine how bad it would be to once be a Chad, have everything in the world, number 1 world champion, you get some trophy wife, everything's looking great. Then you fall for the downhill jew, and now you can't even move and you have to live with the knowledge that your trophy wife is getting speared by some nigger who can't even drive.

Personally, I hope it's a case of, it's better to have been Chad and lost it, than to have never been Chad at all. But personally, I doubt it.

Is the show any good?

Sadly not.

Almost certainly personal.

It is decent, at least the first season but it has many problems after they left Top Gear.

Now they listened to the people and they fixed everything for S2 so yeah it is worth, especially if you like the old Top Gear.

Why the fuck did they have some redneck on the show? Bants?

Because that was an "american" element brought by the production team, which is by the way. american.

Season 1 did a really good job overall in terms of sellings and shit but people asked for the usual format and changes so they did it, the 3 idiots did it.

That doesn't explain the redneck angle. I'll give it a watch.