Getting rid of a really cool looking scene of Bruce...

>Getting rid of a really cool looking scene of Bruce, just to replace it with badly lighted reshoots where you can clearly tell Affleck has been on a different diet due to these reshoots being shot more than 6 months after Snyder's scenes
I don't understand why Whedon did this. You could easily edit out some of the reshoots and to make Affleck's face less noticeable with it looking different, hide him in shadows with dark lighting but instead Whedon decides to make Affleck stand in the BRIGHTEST light when talking to Alfred and Wonder Woman. That was one of the main problems I had with this movie. Never before have I seen a movie where I can clearly pick out what scene was filmed and shot first and last.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Od_hmJp76mY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Watch this
youtu.be/Od_hmJp76mY
To be honest, I'm gonna wait for the extended cut.

What was going on in this scene? Was he designing a new costume for supes?

He was looking at an hologram of Supes, being bitter about him dying.

I have a feeling the scene in Kansas with Clark and Lois was some kind of dream sequence that takes place when Supes is dead. Thus explaining why he's so mad and his "you won't let me die" line

I don't know, Supergirl? It's known that Snyder likes to shoehorn shit in his movies.

>dafoe got cut
so door is open for him to be joka baby

So half the shit they showed on trailers and hyped up for months on end was cut? Fucking WB man. They remove important stuff from. BvS, completely butcher SS and now this.

The bright lighting was awful.
EVERY WINDOW WAS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.
You could tell they literally tried to adjust Snyder color grading just by upping the brightness and reducing the saturation. The exposition scene were Affleck and Gadot are strolling on the lake was so painful to look at. The sky was literally white

DAMN YOU WHEDON

I remember seeing the location for the "didn't think you were real" line, but them cutting it entirely.
What happened to the black suit? Did Whedon only suit scenes for the theatrical release, with the extended cut being Snyder's complete work?
The movie was good for what it was, but it really feels like there are wholes in it with two different artists painting their vision.

>The movie was good for what it was
Yeah, but 120 just weren't enough.

Agreed. I've come to like Snyder's work because I understand his style. He makes movies like a comic, and this felt like a comic book. My problems were that the villain was weak, physically and story-wise, and the buildup in the previous movies fell flat. Also, Superman's return wasn't as good as it could have been. Snyder loves making visual references to comics, and there was no Return of Superman black suit or mullet (though I swear we saw a leaked shot).

That was my theory when this clip was first released. It's sad that it was cut from the film. I hate WB, Whedon, and every other cuck who raped Snyder's film.

That's bullshit, I remembered what Sup Forums said about the reshoots and I didn't notice ANY reshoots at all or the mustache thing either. You pathetic anti-DC fags are cancerous. Sup Forums is always wrong

I'm flabbergasted at this and really sad, as a fan of MoS and BvS

I think you're confusing anti-meddling with being anti-DC. Fans want to see Snyder's film, and not the one that WB and Whedon edited down and reshot.

The entire movie was Snyder, except fot that 20 second opening phone scene the entire thing felt like totally Snyder, it was better than BvS in a lot of ways, that fight with Mera and Steppenwolf and then Aquaman and Steppenwolf was fucking sick.

It was 60% Snyder scenes, re-colored, edited in a different way than initially intended, with 40% Whedon scenes - that look badly shot, by the way - spliced in, with an embarassingly generic Danny Elfman soundtrack that was probably done without the guy even seeing footage of the film.

FUCK WARNER BROTHERS
Jesus, I'm so mad

That's because most of the movie was seriously made by Whedon.
There were just like two cut were Affleck wasn't fat and they were tremendously out of place (because they were too good)

You could figure out which was Snyder scenes and which werent. Most of non superman scenes werent by him. Battle with dude etc..
Intro was by snyder though

nah