How do you have a $300 budget and make a movie that looks this bad?

How do you have a $300 budget and make a movie that looks this bad?

They probably couldn't afford more than one camera

300 dollars isn't a lot user

Fuck it we will fix it in post

This. I'm surprised they got both Cavil AND Affleck on a $300 budget tbqh.

im confused. what's wrong in the picture?

Well his teeth are off skew for one, but people KNOW his mustache was removed with CGI and it's just fun to bully DCucks to suicide

OH NO NO NO NO

excume me, i didnt see it. Why would they make him grow mustaches only to delete them? Was it meaningful to the plot?

Oh you're right user, the visual effects artist forgot to press the special "make this look like a shaved Henry Cavill" button, darn it!

So, glad you came here to post about how this beautiful mans face does look right! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The VFX team probably had like a month on this shot due to the reshaping of the film and his dumb ass beard he had. You can't make quality looking VFX in a month... It takes fucking time! So, fuck off w/ all the VFX comments! You all would've bitched and moaned too had they delayed the film to make the shots look better. DCU can literally not win.

They did reshoots a year later, Cavill had grown a mustache for another movie and was contractually forbidden from shaving it, so they digitally removed the tash in a bunch of shots at the cost of millions of dollars and it looks like ass.

>$300

You fucked it up mang

kek. i want you to be joking but i am affraid you are not

Or DID he? Hollywood's biggest secret finally exposed????

Reminder this scene isn't CGI mustache removal.
This is not a reshoot.
It looks like shit because Hack Snyder cant direct.

Cool they made a Crimson Chin movie?

Sadly it's all true.

>Bite the pillow
it looks like a Sup Forums shopped reaction face

By making bad choices with that 300 mil?

I have a feeling I'm going to see this pic as a reaction image on Sup Forums for years to come

NOOOOOOO KAH-LEL!

It was huge news

Just got out of film... she was fine up until that point, and then ruined the whole movie.

Why did she sound like a dick was in her throat?

Probably like 100 of million went into shit that was cut from the final movie

Bad habit probably.

I'm in the cinema watching the end credits literally now and there was only like 1 or 2 instances that looked bad
Movie overall was a mix of weird mediocre moments and some genuinely cool scenes

Post the webm

Dunno, ask Marvel

>bleeding is for queers

>neck status: snapped

This was pretty great though

Literally one of the most outstanding vfx of that year, played for character development.
What point were you trying to make?

is not good, but definitely a lot better than superman

But that part was great. The effect works near perfectly. Fuck off.

Why did this even need to be CG???

can anyobdy post the headbutting webm?

Rush production and outsource VFX to numerous different companies, mostly asian. Jurassic Park looks beautiful because it was in pre-production since '89 and it was all done under Spielberg's guidance and terms. These superhero movies go in production just one year before being released and everything is outsourced. Marvel for instance is one huge assembly line. Reason for why Spider-Man looks like a videogame.

That also shows int he quality of the screenplays. Writers have only weeks to show their screenplay to those companies. That's why shit like the Thor movies suck so much. They are all formulaic and suck. Thor 3 being an exception. Ant-Man is the biggest example.

theres no way thats real, I dont believe it