Orville

What did you think about this episode?
Besides the obvious twist/explanation, I think it was the best so far

The series is turning out much better than it had any right to be, good job Seth

>inb4 it's "Family guy" in space. It's literally not you retard

Other urls found in this thread:

twittervideodownloader.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

American Dad in space.

Haven't seen latest episode, but yeah Orville is comfy af. It's not even like it's the best show ever, but so many shows nowadays either taking themselves too seriously or going full LOL SO RANDUMB that it's a nice change to see a lighthearted dramatic comedy for once.

it's "Family guy" in space

It was nice. 8/10

I get the same comfy feeling watching lethal weapon.

anyone got webm of her strapped to the table?

HA HA HAAAAA
FAMILY GUY IN SPACE FAMILY GU IN SPACE FAMILY GUY IN SPAAAAACE

how does it feel Orville cucks? Hope that pissed you off haha

now you know what its like when you fucking idiots tried to force that dumb as ass "STD" meme

Bortus was the real MVP of the episode.

>soyboy triggered

Lmao. STD is an appropriate acronym for that series though. Orville is trash by the way

My favorite episode so far. Plus they had based EMH on

That early Bortus episode almost made me drop the Orville.
Black homosexual couple debating over sex change of their child, it felt like it was written by SJW who tried to shove as much "diversity" into the show as they could.
Thank god it was only one time thing.

yeah I drink soy, enjoy your bad lactose skin, you'll look just like the kind of SPOTTY FUCKING NERD who would wacth Family Guy In Space HA HA HA

Damn dude, this really cuts deep, how will we ever recover?

>There is an aligator in cargo bay. I crushed it with a chair

BTW where did it come from? nobody had a fear of aligators

Does anyone have a picture of Robert Picardo in the episode?

isaac's fear

Literally who

He could have interviewed more people besides the main cast.

Easily the best so far.

Aside from the "oh the writer just so happen to be a woman" the episode was entertaining. If they were humans it would be a problem but they're a one gender species so the whole sex change thing was more of them fixing a mutation rather than the trash filth we have going on. Also since they're all male it's not a gay thing, they're just alien. If they had the two pilots gay for each other I'd drop it that same episode but so far it doesn't seem to be shoving any heavy leftist messages down our throats.

Thanks. For some reason none of the review sites had a screenshot of him.

alara's mom a cute!

sexy blood on face

>you just know

the worst part was the court room scene where Kelly's "defense" was
>lol this alien guy is stupid
>lol this alien lady is strong
they really missed an opportunity to present some actual debate over the topic

The lawyer called her out on that bull shit though and the jury agreed with the lawyer.

Krill was the best, this was the 2nd best, the ending was more or less expected, but still very good execution

>establish that character is unqualified to present a defense
>character proceeds to present poor arguments
>captain's hand forced to find a hail mary measure
I don't see whats wrong. It would be worse if she was presenting amazing arguments, followed by the female moclan, to then lose the case.

>tfw being conquered by a superior enemy

>ywn live in ultra-gravity magical elf land

It was the worst part and the alien lawyer notes it to all. Was kind of on porpuse. Is a subtle trash to fallacy fill rethoric.

>it's a: "This weeks episode of Orville is the best episode evar!" thread
Jesus

only 10 episodes have aired so far, and a bunch of them are shit, so it's not so much of an accomplishment to be the "best"

I thought it was okay, not the best, but a lot of people dislike my favorite episodes (3 & 9) so it's understandable that some may legit think this was the best

>i hate fun
I'm sure there's plenty of terrible threads for you to play in. Go on now.

any webms of the Alara vs Isacc fight?

Great show.

I'm lazy so any I post are just going to be from the orville twitter

I understand 3 but why 9?

It isn't a good thing to be so preoccupied by ideology that you view everything through that lens. Especially when you misinterpret the episode this badly and even more so considering Seth Macfarlane has, on national television, proven he cares not what the PC crowd thinks.

The courtroom scene intentionally showed Kelly as an incompetent "lawyer" who was trying and failing to apply human values to a species with differing biology, culture and history.

fuck my bad, I forgot cupid's dagger preceded this episode, I meant Into the Fold

>this triggered over STD

How low are your test levels user?

Better than Star Trek: Intrepid, or the soon-to-be-announced follow-up, Star Trek: Another Horrible Program.

Proud Hillbilly of Space-poster says gas all the elves.

Played Liv's mom on iZombie too.

Yeah, that's right, Alara. Wreck the essential console with the robot's pointy head.

Shes intellectually deficient,be patient

Oh god bless Seth. Thanks for the Alara nipples.

I take that back. WHAT THE FUCK SETH.

>777
What did he mean by this?

Vel Prolegoma Symbolica Ad Systemam Sceptico-Mysticae Viae Explicande, Fundamentum Hieroglyphicum Sanctissimorum Scientiae Summae

does her species not have belly buttons?

Does the fact that Alara is retarded mean Andy molested a retarded girl?

What?

what?

the last episode is literally TNG, with a few adjustments.

fuck you STD.

she's tough!

WHAT?

The actors they choose as her parents were good fit. Do kinda look like her

fucking cute space elves, i want to grab her cheeks

Why wasn't B'elanna Torres infected by the rape pheromones?

she didn't touch blue skin, still kind of retarded she got on his reach, but he didn't do anything, maybe she was craving the blue dick and looking for an excuse for it, but didn't get it

those gaming chairs always crack me up

alright just watched it. Normally i don't like holodeck plots but this one was kinda nice. Reminded me of the neelix tells a story to the kids episodes of voy. 8/10

I like how they portrayed the holodeck as having the people inside just move in place

someone zoom in and slow down at Alara's cleavage.

...will there be erotic fan-fiction of this scene?

"conquered"

Bortus has a robot fetish

ikr, 30 years of trek couldn't manage this

the forced jokes are cringey as always but softballs like "am i early?" are generally good

it is actually the exact way how the holodeck in Star Trek works. La Forge Explains it to Pulaski in an episode

Robert Picardo. Fucking hell this show is an alternate dimension Star Trek, it's great.

spoilers i guess

the point is they never show it

Orville shows it in literally its first holodeck ep

We've never seen it though. Also much like the effects better than the STD version

Wait. STD has holodeck technology? How the hell does that make any damn sense when it pre-dates Enterprise and TOS?

there wasn't even supposed to be holodecks in this time period

it was new in TNG

I thought ever joke was on point this episode

> I may be speaking out of my ass here.
> then please try to enunciate

they put out some damage control statement afterwards that it wasn't a real holodeck, can't be arsed to find it

i hope so

true, it will never really make sense with multiple people tough

don't even ask. The mental gymnastics people do to apologize this is ridiculous

Mind if I ask how you pull webms from Twitter? The way I know how, it's almost more work than making webms from the episode.

They write it off as a "training simulator" or "shooting range" opposed to a real holodeck with true AI and such.

I mean with the communicating with holograms the first few episodes then suddenly going back to view screens for some fucking reason you think STD gives a shit about continuity?

>it will never really make sense with multiple people

they each get their own little box, how hard is it to comprehend?

I download the "gifs" which are actually mp4 files and then I convert them to webms using an online converter

I just use this

twittervideodownloader.com

but there are other methods I'm sure

what do you use to download the mp4 files.

Ah yes I forgot that STD also has the holo communications tech that was being tested in DS9 centuries later. Fuck I hate the STD writers.

>true, it will never really make sense with multiple people tough

Everyone gets their own little treadmill, the holograms will distort perspective to make it seem like your buddy if further away from you probably

ah ok