*inhales*

That is the smile of a man whose reputation got saved by the destruction of every other reputation around him.

how did WB fall for this saboteur's lies?

HE FUCKING RESHOT THE MOVIE

This is hilarious.

>work on movie
>it comes out
>people hate it

>lol i hate it 2 guys

Every time.

There is a reason why Marvel always had him on tight leash when made Avengers. They saw what he did to Buffy and Angel when David Greeglass wasn't there anymore to tell him "No!".

>b-but it was Whedon's fault
the eternal capeshitter

>greenwalt
>told him no

All he did was suck Whedon's cock. It was Berman that kept Whedon in check.

Wow the guy who says smarmy shit on social media all the time is a smarmy shitter? what a twist!

He shits on his own projects that he wrote. Complains they didn't get this or that right. Then he directs something and has no excuse. He's a fucking hack.

Shame they left him off his leash while doing Age of Ultron

They had the wherewithal to fire his ass after, though. The WB just keeps handing him and Snyder movies.

>The WB just keeps handing him and Snyder movies.
I can assure you, this is the last we've seen of Snyder in the DCEU. At least as a director. I bet my left ball they had the keys to Patti Jenkins after JL.

They might pass it off, but I'd be surprised if it goes to Jenkins. They'll either bring someone else in or give it to fucking Whedon.

Snyder is producing WW2 again by the way

>Patti Jenkins
Yes give DCEU keys to a director that can't direct action scenes for shit.

>Thinking Whedon had anything to do with the abysmal shitfest that is Justice League
he literally came on in post-production

Avengers + buffy + firefly prove that he isn't a complete hack, unlike snyder who has a worse track record than Michael fucking Bay

Is this serious? The ones in the right look like behind the scenes footage.

They're screenshots from some horrible quality tvspot on youtube
they don't actually look like that in the movie

Make her co-direct with someone who can

He was brought into work on the script way before post. He subsequently shot more scenes. He's not solely responsible, but he most certainly is part of the reason for it being shit. The incongruity of his scenes and his writing with everything else has been pointed out numerous times.

>Avengers + buffy + firefly prove that he isn't a complete hack

Avengers was the WW of Marvel. It relied wholly on the superhero team-up gimmick. Once the fad died out, people noticed all the flaws and they showed up again in AoU.

If you've read the Buffy comics, you know what you get when Whedon has full control. He most certainly is a fucking hack.

R E S H O O T S
E
S
H
O
O
T
S

user don't stifles their hope that Justice League being crap is all Whedon's fault, because the others were such masterpieces.

Him and Debora are still very much attached to the DCEU, i think Zack is even scripting JL2, but i really doubt he will direct.

Who gives a fuck if he did reshoots?
That means the script and subsequent movie was already in place. Whatever wiggle room he had to change things couldn't have changed it for the better or worse by more than a tiny margin.

Meanwhile it's proven again and again that Snyder couldn't direct his way out of a cardboard box.

>people still think there's no media bias against the DCEU

kek, it couldn't be any more obvious that Disney has its fingers in every outlet

*inhales*

Well he's the one who completely fucked it up, so yeah.

fpbp

I just watched it and they look EXACTLY like that.
Down to Aquanman pathetic dive where he looks back at the water.
Someone post the webm

>writers 30% of the movie
>he couldn't have changed anything!

How does he keep getting work?

Yes they do you fucking retard.

>pulling some 30% number out of your ass
lol, stay in denial then dcuck

JO SVEDOH

NOOOOO

joss needs solitary confinement for the rest of time

Based Whedon sabotaged the movie to get back in Marvel’s good graces, I wonder if they’ll reward his loyalty.

He's just trying to distance himself from it after he directed most of it. He's a very dishonest person.

The quiet assassin of DC kino.

As long as they learn their lesson, it'll be fine in the long run. Fuck Disneyfags.

DOSTOJEVSKY

>he doesn't know how writing credits work

You don't get one unless a significant part of the flick is yours.

Wonder how much Marvel paid him to fuck up DC once and for all....

Distancing himself from it - even though he had months with the material, ordered pointless reshoots for scenes that were already filmed, and was asked repeatedly if he needed it to be delayed (but decided it was finished).

Don't let him get away with this. You can hate Snyder too, but don't let Whedon get away with pretending it wasn't his movie.

He works of the mouse. The mouse always wins.

Too bad he failed at fucking it up, Justice League was good, I'll definitely go see it again in 3d this time

BECAUSE HE'S THE ONE WHO FUCKING MADE IT THAT WAY

>Avengers + buffy + firefly prove that he isn't a complete hack
lol. Also, Michael Bay has a bad track record? He's made far more good films than bad and they're almost always box office successes.

THE POWER OF TV DIRECTORS

Does whedon make the cameramen kneel down in every shot?

Does he have a single bone in his body?
He just repeats whatever popular/"right side of history" opinion
Its sad

Fuck...Snyder's shots look beautiful

So Snyder shot on location and Whedon shot on a green screen.

Joss Whedon is my hero to be honest. He is like he Donald Trump of directing.
everything that ruins everyone elses career he gets away with again and again and no one even cares. His luck never runs out. He is probably a tall lerprechaun desu.

>was literally brought on for expensive re-shoots
yeah ok

>check Joss Whedon's twitter
>it's just shilling for something on Kickstarter, no mention of Justice League
He even said how hilarious the new Thor movie is three times in one tweet. Wtf?

kek

The 3rd one isn't Whedon. Affleck had a fake beard in Whedon's. That one is still snyder. Whedon maybe just changed the colors in post, but Affleck's beard is real.

Whedon only came on board for a easy paycheck and a chance to run DC into the ground

he's laughing all the way to the bank

*cackles*

>do a bad job
>yeah this movie is kind of bad lmao

it's shit like this that makes me wanna believe the shill conspiracies

isn't whedon a feminist

>was asked repeatedly if he needed it to be delayed

Don't give us that bullshit. JL was supposed to be two movies, but Warner altered everything to make it into one movie. Then there were several talks to delay the movie till 2018, but they refused because these fucking movies are made for the sole purpose of appeasing shareholders so they couldn't fuck up their schedule. Whedon had nothing to do with the movie being rushed.

This movie is a disaster that was brewing since they decided to not make Man Of Steel 2. They rushed their universe, mashed together several stories that don't fit together on screen, underdevelopped characters and then fucked up JL even more by turning it into one film, kicking its legs by forcing a 120 minutes limit on the movie and refusing to delay its release. Not to mentio the whole directorial fiasco that it was for Snyder and Whedon.

nah
Whedon hires manlets

Yeah, a feminist with a few rape allegations of his own.

Alien Resurrection all over again.

He's s professional bus-thrower-under.

Ant Man was great, easily the best MCU film.

It's not Whedon's fault Ben Affleck turned into the Michelin Man

>5.3/10 vs 6.8/10
>39% vs 82%
Looks like BS to me.

Whedon fucked JL up so Marvel/Disney would take him back like they did Favreau.

it's called CAPESHIT for a good reason

Also
>4.3/5 vs 4/5
Really makes you think.

How did you gang of retards fall for Snyder's faux kino? It must have been your first experience with color filters and slo-mo.

Joss Whedon needs to be hung up in a meat truck out in queens. what a piece of shit he is

It's funny how you attribute those scenes to those directors when the DP is the exact same. It must feel like shit to have your brain deteriorate due to obsessive-compulsion.

>nu-male director makes actors look like beta bitches
He must have done it on purpose.

It's largely his fault the movie is shit. What a fucking rat.

Michael Bay actually know how to shoot a scene properly.

A considerably smaller effort than previous Marvel pictures, Ant-Man is thrilling but doesn't deliver the goods as successfully as previous predecessors.

Justice League is leaps and bounds better than previous DC films, its got dizzying action, tighter written characters but a few of the problems dogging the franchise remain.

This would be if critics were fair.

The touch of Whedon is fucking everywhere here. Characters quip but you don't see their mouths moving. Rushed plot. No time spent on setting or visuals. WW is a mary sue and has none of her savage nature that Snyder established in BvS. There's some bizarre scene where white people are harrassing muslim women & kids.

AND FUCKING QUIPS EVERYWHERE.

>previous predecessors
As opposed to subsequent predecessors?

>directed $100m worth of reshoots
>hired a new composer to completely change the score
>credited as a writer due to the extent of his reshoots
>recast some characters
>oversaw the final edit
>every reviewer so far has said that his influence shines through the finished product very clearly
You're not subtle

I love how in Transformers Last Knight he filmed a scene of people talking, in three different aspect ratios changing from shot to shot.

Brilliant.

>This bastard got to fuck prime Trachtenberg
It's not fair bros...

>another brainlet on Sup Forums doesn't understand what the DoP's job is
Just nuke this board already

Everyone thought the movie was bad. Even the execs who decided on a review embargo. They knew the movie was shit so they hoped word of mouth wouldn't get around that fast.

He looks like he just finished a carb refeed and his hairline is completely different.

Worked for Nolan

Meh. I don't give a fuck. I'm going to go see it tomorrow and decide for myself. I don't rely on brainlets on Sup Forums and RT shills to tell me what to like. I make up my own mind.

Aquaman's tattoos in Snydervision look like shit. Whedon's makes him look like he got them on purpose and not like he's climbing out of a wetsuit made of tattoos.

Batman DOESN'T NEED A WATCH WHEN HE'S BEING BATMAN! HE'S THE GOD DAMNED BATMAN HE ALWAYS KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT TIME IT IS.

Whedon was right. Snyder is a stupid talentless faggot. Patty Jenkins should've directed this movie from the start. /thread.

OH NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHA... Cant wait until Whedon is back with Marvel after JL franchise is left with no survivors.

I agree. I think they should have given this job to Patty. We wouldn't be looking at a fucking sub-40 percent score.

>aww, shame what happened to ya girl, no worries buddy, I'll finish your film for ya, no probs.
>*rubs jew hands*
>aww gee wiz, this movie kinds sucks, well, t least you all have the marvel cinematic universe.
>*rubbing intensifies*
h...ow deep does it go?

Fuck you, you stupid fucking Nigger! Snyder's masterpiece got fucking DESTROYED BUT THAT FUCKING KEK FUCK FEMINIST BITCH NIGGER! Fuck all of you Disney Fags I hate you all with every fucking fiber of my fucking being. Snyder got fucked. Literally Fucked by this cuck fuck dick sucking bitch then by the fucking jews at WB, and fucking 53% of Snyder's vision was fucking reshot by that fucking faggot, Whedon, and that fucking faggot shortens every key scenes and fuck tonnes of exposition to the fucking tune of 35 minutes. What the fuck did you think would happen, you blasted FUCKING IDIOTS! Fuck all of you Disney fucking faggots, I hate every fucking one of you for fucking EVER!

Ho-ho hahAA

How much do they pay you to get this mad, Rajesh? It's not enough.

>Movies where a sleeper agent is activated and stabs the team in the back