/lefou/

So should we consider him canonically gay retroactively, or is the live action version its own thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0sbWzurcgSs
youtu.be/mpbvaYYPFCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Live action version is it's own retarded thing. It looks like it's going to suck ass.

This but also who gives a fuck you autist.

Why in the fuck does every fucking thing need a gay shoehorned in? You can't go down a fucking checklist for diversity because when you force it you'll fail every fucking time. I already have to protect my kids enough as is, I don't need them being taught what fags are at school I don't need them being taught what fags are in thier kids tv shows and in thier movies either.

He's always been gay, Disney just didn't feel the need to score SJW points with virtue signaling in 1991.

For real, go back and watch any of these old animated films from the a Disney Renaissance and if there's a character who you think might be gay, hey, odds are he probably is.

I just don't see how Lefou is gay.

They have to forcefully add in fags where they don't belong just so they can feel good about themselves

He sang a whole song that was nothing but praising the hottest guy in the village.

Everybody sings in a Disney movie. Lefou sees Gaston as a friend and he was trying to cheer Gaston up by telling him how great he is. He's more of a suck up than a cock suck up.

Because he's gaston's fucking lacky and is a spineless asskisser #1, Why would that make him a fag?

>LeFou is totally gay because he follows Gaston around like a rabid fanboy!
>Everyone ignores him oogling the three blondes throughout the entire movie

He admired Gaston because he was a fat, short, ugly little beta man who couldn't even get prostitutes to look at him. If he was gay, it would only be for Gaston, not the random baker down the street. No matter what your sexuality is, you can only be around someone who is physically gorgeous, teeming with sexual tension, and hot for so long while getting no action of your own before you start getting strange thoughts in your head because of how desperate you are to get laid.

This fucking guy spend an entire winter outside of Belle's house, he doesn't have any other relationships going on in his life.

So did the entire bar?

So that's why he keeps hanging out with Gaston. Thanks, Disney.

>it's a no-name character from a 30 year old movie is suddenly important because muh sjw agenda episode
who cares.

It was really a pep talk in a song to remind him that he's motherfucking Gaston and nobody can do the things he can do.

>I SAY WE KILL THE BEAST!

Heard that enough times from these commercials

its gay to not like gaston

Ummmm no? Let them do whatever they want with their version of the comic relief side kick with no bearing on the story.

His name is Lefou.

>Midget
>Big nose
>Bad teeth
>Fat
>Weak
>No skills outside of lackey

The gay community thanks you for contributing another wonderful character to our roster.

>canon gay character in Beauty and the Beast
>not Lumiere and Cogsworth
fuck you disney

Your kids are already fags, they'll figure it out soon enough.

>live action movie version that hews closer to the theatrical version in plot does something different
>goes off the rails bitching about the animated version

You are absolutely fucking retarded.

Lumiere isn't gay, he's just extremely French.

Did you quote the wrong post, buddy? None of that greentext is what I said.

youtube.com/watch?v=0sbWzurcgSs
Thoughts? Which one do you prefer?

>asking Sup Forums if they prefer 3DPG to delicious traditonal drawn 2D animation
you should know better

WANT. TO. BE.

ASS FUCKED BY GASTON
RIGHT IN THE BUTT BY GASTON
WOULDN'T MIND EVEN BEING KEKED BY GASTON

It doesn't matter. It changes nothing.

He fucks the Featherduster so no.

They can just remove the featherduster like they did with the bimbettes

youtu.be/mpbvaYYPFCw
>Le Fou: Every guy here loves you Gaston.
>Gaston: No shit, this is a gay bar

Even the SJWs don't like it.