Why are girls so attracted to male villains?

Why are girls so attracted to male villains?

Female villains are

plot twist: all females are villains

Hes not a villain

Why are guys so attracted to Hella from the new Thor movie?

Everyone is sort of attracted to them, assuming they're not ass ugly.

He's what females who likes villains think villains are like. He's a female fantasy.

because women only like jerks and ignore nice guys like me

are _________ I mean.

Do you need more?

More female villains?

If you added a female villain to a show doesn't she _________?

Zuko was never a villain. Just antagonistic against the Gaang.
Sephiroth is a better example

they most often exemplify the dark triad of personality traits

Women love bad boys

They do but they like absolute power more
Katara chose Aang at the end, the avatar.
I initially had the theory that her firstborn Kuzan was Zukos son but then he became an air bender too... would Zukos avatar blood be able to pass an air bending gene to his son or is Kuzan 100% Aangs son?

Loki would've been another, but too many female fans fell in love with Loki/Hiddleston, and they're not about to throw away that cash cow. So now Loki is a "villain"/sorta good guy now?/whatever.

It's a "tame the beast thing". Some women really like the idea of being the only one capable of controlling a villainous person to some extent, to be his weakness.

They are attracted to men who take charge. Don't be an idiot manchild and assume that it's specific to the character being bad, bad guys just often come across as cool and in charge. If you look at the good guys female characters create for themselves they are always knight like protectors, the sort of things feminists proclaim to hate.

I used Sephiroth because fangirls cream themselves because the villain is a pretty boy and they have this fantasy where they can change them by having sex with them.
Imagine how many fangirls would like Loki and Sephiroth if they were uggos

Because they're interesting. They're also usually men of action - typically the hero is the one responding to the villain's schemes rather than the other way around.

Because in times before modern society the male villains IRL would often end up owning/raping the women so they learned to go along with it.

Wasn't Zuko a little bitch because daddy didn't love him as much as his sister?

Damn so this is why he was so relatable...

continue...

point manara

Jin... easy on the breast expansion

Strong, passionate, committed, secretly good and handsome. He took a wrong path but love could save him. Here is your recipe for a villain women adore.