Why am I supposed to praise movies just for casting a minority or woman in the main role?

Why am I supposed to praise movies just for casting a minority or woman in the main role?
Wonder Woman was alright and Get Out was unmemorable, any time someone asked me what I thought about those movies they looked at me like I just kicked their dog.
A movie is a shit movie regardless of "diversity" or "inclusion". Also Gadot isn't a strong enough actress to carry a movie by herself, she's much more likeable in Justice League and BvS.
This goes for The Force Awakens too.

I think it was good and Gal Gadot is hot. Why don't you just try to look at a movie without prejudice and appreciate it.

People who cant see things without and angle and who can't separate issue and person are really boring.

Just enjoy the movie, i love the scene on the wwi battlefield, it was powerful.

>just turn your brain off lmao

>A movie is a shit movie regardless of "diversity" or "inclusion"

WOAH!
Controversial opinion from OP, you're looking for trouble posting that kind of ideas here!

I thought gal gadot carried hard, Without her that movie could have bombed, since the script was terrible. Overall it was just average.

Get out was actually quite enjoyable

>Why am I supposed to praise movies just for casting a minority or woman in the main role?

because you're a white male that needs to apologize for things your ancestor did

That's why Get out And Wonder Woman made more in America than in foreign markets. White fucking Guilt. Matriarchy. Kill all white males.

>it was powerful.
Do you really believe that?

>white people are kidnapping blacks to steal their bodies because black people are "in-fashion, stronger and faster" than white people
The concept could have been good if it wasn't executed so poorly.
The movie falls apart if you actually stop to examine the plot, not even nitpicking just try to think out how anything the characters do makes logical sense.
At least the 3rd act was enjoyable when he's killing everyone.

Who said you're supposed to praise it kekboy?

Is this another snowflake having a meltdown thread?

that use of redbone was lit

>Get Out gets nominated for best comedy
>people throw a hissy fit because "it's not a comedy its the truth"

>how anything the characters do makes logical sense
How does it not make sense?

>Girlfriend doesn't care about MC calling Rod and giving him information on where he's going and when he should be back
>why call the cops at all after the deer, doesn't that just leave evidence?
>Why does this family do this long-haul bullshit instead of jumping some black guy on the street, why lure them at all?
>Why do all of the Stepford black people act like retarded robots
Seriously one of them didn't even know what a fucking fist-bump was
>why pretend the gandparents are hired help instead of family friends
>why did Rod not just report it as a kidnapping, why would the police not follow up at all on this guy claiming his friend is missing?
Come on senpai. It was an enjoyable movie to watch once but it certainly wasn't a fucking 9/10 golden globe worthy movie.
At least the main guy was good in it.

Fuck both these movies.

>Girlfriend doesn't care about MC calling Rod and giving him information on where he's going and when he should be back
Like what was she supposed to do? 'oh honey please don't tell him where we are going, it's supposed to be a secret', sure she wouldn't be happy with that but there's no character motivation there, she just wouldn't be able to do anything.

>why call the cops at all after the deer, doesn't that just leave evidence?
again, we don't know if she was the one who called that. he may have wanted to do it and she couldn't have stopped him. in fact we do clearly see how she makes a fuss about him wanting to see his ID. she clearly doesn't want to leave evidence and stops him.

>Why does this family do this long-haul bullshit instead of jumping some black guy on the street, why lure them at all?
which they already did at the beginning of the movie. they were auctioning this one off so wanted to present buyers with the real product. they couldn't have done that if they had just kidnapped him.

>Why do all of the Stepford black people act like retarded robots
they act like all the upper class white people i've met (i actually haven't met upper-class black people so idk).

I know it's not a ground-breaking movie, but it's one hell of a tightly written movie. i really can't find fault with the script.

>Thor 3
>a movie about Scandinavian white god
>multiculturism, strong women, feminism, black valkyrie, asgardians and Heimdall.

>Black Panther
>black proud, rap, hip-hop, elements of traditional maasai attire, expecting no homo (LGBT) characters.

Really makes you think.

Get Out is a comedy, it's satire.

>Like what was she supposed
"Honey lets bring the dog, my parents won't mind."
>we don't know if she was the one who called
We see her literally take a cigarette out of his hand and toss it out the window, I think that he'd cave if she insisted on not calling the cops.
>which they already did at the beginning of the movie
False, that guy was lured out there and is show in the girl's pictures of previous boyfriends.
>they act like all the upper class white people i've met
What kind of hell hole do you live in? I've never met someone who acts like an alien before.
The movie was anything but tightly written, good job dodging the other holes.

>Goy Gadot is hot

Yes I agree but there are clearly a lot of people who don't.

Wonder Woman was the only good thing about Justice League. Every other character was just a walking quip machine. She's the only one that talked like a normal person would.