Ra's al Ghul is coming to Gotham

Alexander Sidding will play Ra's al Ghul in Gotham.

dccomics.com/blog/2017/03/02/breaking-news-ras-al-ghul-is-coming-to-gotham?sf59707779=1

*Siddig

Also, bump.

Nice, Sidigg is a great actor. And he looks middle eastern. This is promising.

Altough I'm not sure of what Gordon and kid Bruce will be able to do against an enemy as big as Ras. Those assassins in the second season were already a stretch.

>Dr. Bashir as R'as

See, that's smart fucking casting, how did they screw it up on Arrow

>A Ra's that's actually Middle Eastern

Will wonders never cease?

Damn it. This sounds awesome, but I don't want to catch up on this show.

Jump on in to the talkback when we're back in April

We're chill as fuck, we'll help you catch up

The only other time a Middle Eastern actor played him was Oded Fehr in Young Justice.

Most of the time, he's voiced/played by white actors, some with British accents, or black guys, like on pic related.

sudan isnt middle eastern

Fuck this dumb board.

Anyway, sudan is as far genetically from what Ra's would actually look as a brit actor.

But the actor is great i don't mind the race swap, gotham gave us Strange and was great

did this finally get re-newed for a forth season?

>Most of the time, he's voiced/played by white actors, some with British accents, or black guys, like on pic related.

>Implying asians like ra's can't be white

Not officially, but it wouldn't surprise me. They might as well reach syndication number of episodes before canning it.

Finally, Ra's al Ghul is /ourman/

>MFW articles refer to him as the Prince of Dorne from Game of Thrones before him as Doctor Julian Bashir on Deep Space Nine

Gotta expect that when your audience is normies.

This pleases me.

>tfw you've wanted this casting for ages but it happens in a show you hate

It weirds me out that Siddig was what, in his late 20s during DS9? I always thought the dude was in his mid 30s as a kid.

And yet he's still sexy.

Watch the last two episodes at least. Jerome is back and he is amazing.

OI SWEAR TO FECKIN GOD KEIKO IF HE DOESN'T GET ME A GIG ON THAT SHOW I'M GONNA LIGHT UP THIS FECKIN' PROMENADE

The characters Bashir and Jadzia were both 28 years old at the start of the series.

But Chief, you have your own show!

Colm Meaney can't have enough roles in my eyes

mfw all I wanted was Gotham Central tv show, instead we get Smallville 2.0: Batman Edition™

>As Bruce (David Mazouz) pulls the veil off the Court of Owls, he finds Ra’s al Ghul is the enigmatic and powerful man pulling the strings.

I hate it.

>Get based صدّيق الطاهر الفاضل الصدّيق عبدالرحمن محمد أحمد عبدالكريم المهدي Ṣiddīq aṭ-Ṭāhir al-Fāḍil aṣ-Ṣiddīq ʿAbd ar-Raḥman Muḥammad ʾAḥmad ʿAbd al-Karīm al-Mahdī to play Ra's Al Ghul
>They use him to make the Court of Owls boring

Damn monkeys paw.

That show must be cancelled

The main dude just got cast as Black Bolt

I think the series is just ending, not canceled.
The plot is done and there's no need to drag it out

Now all we need to do is recast the Riddler

The guy we have on is actually good, though. He's even going full Riddler after the break.

I'm torn because I love the Riddler we have, he's fantastic, but Andrew J. Robson is a treasure.

They could turn it into a live action Batman series.

I'm fine with that desu, The court of owls were never that interesting. It was dissapointing to see that Hugo Strange had them as higher ups, so they might as well give him a cooler boss.

Speaking of big bads, it would be cool if the Black Glove were the endgame villains of the show

None of the whites that played Ra's were Asian.

Is Ras Al Ghul really a Batman villains? It doesn't seem right to me.

The Gotham police force, with Batman as a fucking child, vs a literal League of Assassins
Jesus Christ Gotham.

The black glove is a shittier court of owls

Does this mean a fourth season?

It's the other way, the court of owls is a shitty version of the black glove.

>We will never get a Gotham Central show on HBO

>First hear about Gotham
>imagine its gonna be a hybrid between Year One and Gotham Central
>first trailer comes out
>My little Batman
>mrw

Practically guaranteed. They're teasing Harley Quinn for season four.

Ever notice Colm Meaney only gets hired to play irish dudes?