Why did she do it, Sup Forums?

Why did she do it, Sup Forums?

cocaine is a hell of a drug

her knees were getting sore

A very vapid, superficial attempt to "be taken, like, serious"

What did she do?

crimes against humanity

Such a shame
she literally could've built her career around those and cruise through life easy.

Back problems, probably. She probably had terrible posture most of the time

Reduce the size of her Giant Greek Milkers

double murder suicide

She went to a funeral dressed like this

Which is bullshit, because plenty of women with larger cup sizes dont have this problem if they actually work out and develop their core+back muscles

wholesale slaughter of innocents

She hated the attention. Now she unironically craves attention and flaunts herself like crazy.
>women

She stated back problems as a reason. A lot of women with big tits have back problems. My aunt had hers reduced because of that and other related pains.

selfishness, laziness, masochism

Mexican braps facesitting non objectification

brainwashed by that slut with no tits who plays her sister on Modern Family.

>chestlet insecurity claims another victim

actually it was sofia vergara that convinced her to do it

lol fat

I honestly hope her career fades out after Modern Family and she regrets it. Is it unhealthy to be angry at a stranger for something they did to their own body?

>I WISH PEOPLE WOULD STOP STARING AT ME AND OBJECTIFYING ME
>Her instagram is filled with her being in extremly revealing clothing, in sexual poses

I really don't get her, if she doesn't want to be in the spotlight, why upload public pics of yourself in hot pants and incredibly deep cleavage tops. You can wear that sort of clothing to "feel free" but you don't have to upload pics about it to your very public instagram. Why not save those to your private one, or better yet, don't upload them at all?

Sextape/nudes/topless scene when

That way if her nudes were leaked, she wouldn't be as important because her tits are small and her scar is ugly as hell.

She's a legit retard.

She's unironically hotter than the greek pig.

See, this I would get, if she's dressing like that to empower herself, that's fine, but own it. You got lucky with genetics, or worked for your body, great, show it off, just fucking own it. She doesn't instead she's complaining that people are talking about her wearing such clothing and what not. Either she's retarded, or she's getting off to dressing like that then acting all retarded about it.

Wrong pic.

What the fuck I was at that same place before. That's the big cemetery where all the veterans and JFK's family members are buried in Washington D.C