PUNISHER

Anyone watching? It's fucking 10/10 holy shit, best marvel show to date.

ye first ep was great, the fight/gore/bloodiness was movie quality

The camera work as well.

Not sure about this affirmative action actress, but the spic working construction is pretty great.

i also loved the fact, that he literally just killed everyone, like no need for some heroic bullshit he is anti-hero

Fuck yeah, he is fantastic.

No we can't watch it because its cucked.

Yes, it's pretty good.

Yeah, real 10/10

Please tell me that's not Micro's wife on Frank's dick. There's so much Jewery in this series already, lord know cuckoldry will be up next

No, that's the detective chick.

that's a good redpill, they are portraying it as a joke, but the reality resonates with people

They guy saying it turns out to be a liar and a scumbag.

Is it actually good?

I am about 9 episodes in.

I wish it was more Punisher-y.

It just doesn't feel like Punisher. It feels like faggot's contemporary re-imagining of Punisher.

lmao, really loving this lefty trend of taking facts and repeating them as a joke

>i also loved the fact, that he literally just killed everyone, like no need for some heroic bullshit he is anti-hero
Yeah, but they covered that all in the first few minutes of the first episode. THAT should have been the show, not this political anti-war bullshit they are shoving down our throats. Punisher doesn't even feel like the protagonist.

Are they actually doing the "le government actually killed Fank's family" thing? If so then Frank doesn't have a reason to be the Punisher.

nigger

It's only a joke if you want to see it as a joke. Audience really resonates with that type of character, the one who takes matters in his own hands. What was that movie, falling down? Maybe not, not it. There was this movie, maybe it even was based on a true story, about a guy just straight up murdering pothead hippies, and director was a leftie, he intended to show what a monster the guy is. But at all screenings audience cheered for the killer.

I'm on episode five and it just feels like a bland Punisher run. It feels like The Punisher

If you're a fucking idiot maybe.

Not OP, but they have royally fucked up the entire backstory of Frank Castle. The show has no charisma, and none of the excitement that the trailer had, with that Metallica song. It is a very bland show with very little ass kicking from Punisher. He is, in fact, kind of a fuck up on the show.

Sorry gents, it's a 6/10 show at best.

Back to your containment board soyboy

he's right though

What Punisher run would you say it's closest to? I might give this a shot based on what I'm hearing about it.

It's an origin story, He's entering full punisher mode second season.

What are some redpilled haircuts and soap?

>my containment board
Stay in yours Sup Forumstard

what are some passive aggressive faggot snarky pseudo-insults, nigger?

No, it's not. They skipped over the origin in the first two minutes of the first episode, just like Woverine Origins skipped over the origin in the opening credits of that piece of shit.

>It just doesn't feel like Punisher. It feels like faggot's contemporary re-imagining of Punisher.
It is, notice how every villain is white?
Notice how FRANK is a fucking villain and evil because he killed the innocent muslim that started everything

no he's not

this was supposed to that

literally no one and their mother's ass cares about a punisher origin story. People just want the mother fucking punisher and that's really not a thing they're going to go all-out on, because the showmakers are all a bunch of pussies

>he thinks he’s cool and edgy because he says “nigger” after every sentence
>getting this triggered when a show has something that goes against his beliefs

fuck off soy boy

>It's an origin story
This takes place after Daredevil season 2 retard

DAMN JAY LANDSMAN LOOKS LIKE THAT?

That is another problem with the show. There is no definable villain or antagonist. Everything is a muddled mess. They fucked up the backstory, which should have been like the first 4-5 episodes. And now the main story of the season is a fucking hazy fucking who-give-a-fuck piece of shit.

I am sorry. They royally fucked up writing this first season and have totally wasted Beranthal's acting talent. There is so much filler and side-story that is totally boring and takes up like 50% of each episode. It fucking sucks.

>says the faggot that can’t have a discussion about a show without screaming “KEKED! KEKED!” like a fucking autistic 7 year old

calm down autist, go suckle your soy pacifier

>he unironically believes that the Jews are trying to extinct white people by putting soy in their food

seriously stop replying to me you filthy specimen

It's shit. Not what I was hoping from the story and Frank is a fucking manlet

>First scenes are Frank breaking down walls and a goodhearted Mexican being bullied by white thugs
Oh I'm in for a treat

You first
I want the last snarky comment

The Punisher is a villain so I have no problem with this.

Was that programming? How did I miss this?

lmao lefties are fucked in the head

anti-hero

>The Punisher is a villain

what the fuck am I reading?

Lots of stuff taken from Ennis, but it feels more like the guy that followed Ennis on MAX. Just a really dull Punisher

So is Barracuda in this shit or what?

pure soyboy kino

he saved the spic you fucking retard

I'm just starting it right now. Pretty good so far.

we have had the same old lefty sjw tropes in all marvel series, if you ignore them the shows are pretty great

Fucking hell. I'm 20 minutes in and it's already better than anything Marvel I ever saw. Best Netflix production in a while, maybe ever.

I hope it manages to stay this good.

they made frank too twitchy and emotional. also not enough frank actually punishing anyone. other than that it was ok

This show seems like it was made by bizarro Raimi.

it's full with filler and lefty preaching

side characters suck ass and are reminiscent of daredevil's foggy and karen

but yeah, best series ever bro

No, it's fucking Jigsaw origin.

>best marvel show
>there has ever been a good capeshit show on any brand

still want to watch though

>There was this movie, maybe it even was based on a true story, about a guy just straight up murdering pothead hippies, and director was a leftie, he intended to show what a monster the guy is. But at all screenings audience cheered for the killer.
fucking BASED

>if you ignore the shit in your milk it's still good

It just got to the part with the detective chick and I'm already regretting I said that.

First 20ish minutes was kino though.

shes hot, search her nudes

literally /ourguy/

>this awful shaky cam FPV woods bullshit
Way to take what should have been a good action scene and ruin it

>I want the last snarky comment

Like a woman? Presence of unfermented Soy products confirmed.

>There was this movie, maybe it even was based on a true story, about a guy just straight up murdering pothead hippies, and director was a leftie, he intended to show what a monster the guy is. But at all screenings audience cheered for the killer.
Joe (1970)
People are animals.

i'm in episode 5 and it's feeling like every marvel series past the first half of DD s2; a tedious slog

I'll probably finish it but I'm quitting netflix soon enough, at least for a while

speshimen

They made the punisher boring. Way too much side-content and ruining his backstory.

he isn't really the punisher in this, he's fighting government guys instead of criminals

3 episodes in. So far I agree its the best marvel show by a whole level.

Falling Down

The show is pure dog shit. Feels absolutely nothing like the punisher. you get 3 minutes of action every other episode, its full of jump cuts and horrid gun play. The story is generic as fuck and has been done a thousands times, and Frank hasn't killed a single criminal since the second episode. Only fellow American service men which Frank would never do. 1/10

If only they kept it like that for the other 12.75 episodes. They got me all excited at the beginning and the rest totally fails to deliver. He has surprisingly limited screen time, and most of it is just him talking and feelsy bullshit. There's barely any of the well planned and exciting killing scenes that made his role in Daredevil good. Like I get that you need emotional investment and a somewhat intricate storyline, but for Punisher that should be the framework to have him killing and torturing people, not the whole show.

>there has ever been a good capeshit show on any brand
Gotham

>Gotham

It's way better than most capeshit shows.

>can't even make it an episode without setting up a white man being wrong in future episodes to show how a strong woman of color is smarter and more talented than him
>RACIST SEXIST AND DEMEANING

how many female detectives are there in the middle east?

name one protip you cant

Zero

Name one what?

>Only fellow American service men which Frank would never do.

Also surprised me. They were just grunts following orders and he executes them like they were criminals. That is not Punisher.

Name one faggot. See I told you, you couldn't.

Elton John

Name one what?

Was half this movie financed by the Wounded Warrior Project? It seems like 15 minutes need to be devoted an episode to talk about veterans issues.

One capeshit show? What do you mean? You're being very unclear

Kevin Spacey.

Agents of shield.

We need some good 'ol 'cuda on Netflix. Noo way they'd do him justice on tv though. He needs actually do pic related

One from Metallica

Lets not mistake Anvil for the government but fuck all hes killed is nothing but white males. Ive seen up to ep8 so far. bullshit

Did they think that Frank Castle is boring or why in the fuck are we force-fed with these boring sidecharacters that do absolutely nothing interesting.

>It's a retard think someone is giving them the reason when in reality they are poking fun at him episode.

Netflix seems to have a formula with these shows that all the Marvel shows need to follow.

Littiteen out of 10
I luv the diversity affirmative message of Frank Castle fighting against the imperialist government of white hegemony

The middle eastern woman has really nice hair. I wish I could date a woman with that hair. I wish I could date any woman actually.