Who would be best to direct it?

who would be best to direct it?
who would you cast?

also who was at fault Sup Forums?
were they just some religious zealots who deserved it or was the atf at fault?

youtube.com/watch?v=xsDBAixXJdM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bn2KnnqeyiY
youtu.be/zKe3G1zMZ6A?t=29m4s
rense.com/general8/tripp.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=2VXWgIOPgmw
youtube.com/watch?v=MMnIDFYCn34
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would rather see rainbow ridge

sam hyde should play the sect leader/ Matyrs of freedom

TV movie tier story, nobody important died.
Jonestown deserves true cinematic treatment but the thing about these stories is it's hard to objectively portray these stories without appearing sympathetic to the warped cause or making the "evil" human and being liable for copycat events.
Long story short "y no Columbine " movie?

Seriously? Oliver Stone would probably do a pretty cool film on it.

It's already being made into a miniseries starring Taylor Kitsch and Michael Shannon.

>jonestown
check out pic related
ignore the eli roth presents his grubby hands weren't involved in the actual making of the film.

michael mann or

paul greengrass

they have a few docs about jonestown with interviews from some that did get out

already been done you fucking cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=Bn2KnnqeyiY

maybe Jake Gyllenhaal, he pulls off sociopaths really well

who follows a degenerate like that?
>high school dropout and failed rock musician, proclaims himself the son of god
>Men twice Koresh's size and strength unprotestingly presented their wives for sexual intercourse with him because he claimed the sole right to procreate, Kakouri said. Many women seemed desperate to oblige their scrawny, pot-bellied master, despite his unprepossessing appearance.

Kyle Mooney

youtu.be/zKe3G1zMZ6A?t=29m4s

cast jones

Why were the feds so insistent on bringing these guys down?

Interesting. I'm not knocking it since I haven't seen it but it's a "fictionalized portrayal of real events for entertainment purposes" so it's still safe from litigation from survivors and so not the actual story.
I'll watch it user thanks for the rec.

Docs and TV movie "recreations" are safe for consumption since it uses readily available source material movies are held to a different standard "JFK" took ages to make for such a major event and it was made by an "edgy" director, his name was even dropped in this thread.

>fat, balding manlet can convince a hundred women to move to a nicuraguan sewer, build a community there and then poison their own children en masse when it collapses
>I can't even convince one to go on a date with me

because muh stong independent women

disobedience cannot be tolerated

>WACO started the whole conspiracy theory craze and a genuine libertarian movement
>seemed to reach a fever pitch at one point
>culminated in nothing because 9/11 put a stop to it

I keep saying we're in the wrong timeline

I'd say it started with Ruby Ridge.

I think Fincher would do well if they recreated the compound wholesale for him. He would also do well with the cultish imagery.

The Clintons did it to please Moloch.

When Drumpft clean Hollywood we'll finally get the true film it deserves directed by Mel Gibson and wrote by John Milius

I know I'm probably the only person here who's seen it, but Jon Ronson did a documentary series in the early 00s called The Secret Rulers of the World (they're all on YT) and it had an episode about Ruby Ridge and another about Timothy McVeigh, both with many many references to Waco. He would be perfect to at least write any movie about Waco.

Why are the ATF such fucking scumbags throughout their entire history?

At least the FBI managed to hide their incompetence, the ATF flaunted it like they were fucking cowboys or something

It's pronounced 'wacko'.

That magazine cover is 10/10 kino

hopefully never david was a great man and I would hate to see the story be twisted anymore then it already has been .

I have been to the branch devidians new compound it is a beautiful place in a valley sournded by oak and maple trees .

leave them alone

Ruby Ridge just makes my blood boil
the fact that these feds faced no consequences is infuriating

Makes you want to drive to small city with a U-Haul, some racing fuel, fertilizer, blasting caps, and do something about it, doesn't it?

I was there (Waco not the siege)
We have plenty of nutty cults in the larger area that cause no real problems, their relations to children and multiple wives is the fucked up part not something the ATF should be involved in
ATF definitely overreacted and were stupid. A cult thinks the doomsday is coming and the response is to approach them helicopters and tanks? Of course shit goes down, the Davidians even knew the raid was going to happen so they were ready.
They were annoying nutters but it was the ATF's fault for all those deaths

Sick of American shit

Only if accompanied by two men -- only one of which will be positively ID'd and the other never identified.

I like the cut of your jib.

>be pedophile dooomsday cult leader
>start stock piling weapons as well
>Feds naturally want to at least check this out
>get a warrent
>go to investigate his creepy compound
>followers start firing on agents
>siege happens
>cops negotiate the release of the kids from the compound
>david lies and says he released them all, when some are still in there
>promise to surrender if the cops let you make some retarded rambling statment on the radio
>cops allow it
>go back on word immediatly and refuse to surrender
>cops have enough of this shit, start pumping in tear gas
>realize its over
>tell your followers to set the place on fire
>burn to death your own followers, including children, because too much of a coward to face responsibility for your actions

>he is somehow a hero to conspiracy theorist

this case alone is what made me realize EVERY conspiracy theory, for the most part, is retarded dogshit for gullible retards. The exact kind of dullard who would be in a cult

fuck off kevin you fucking hack

They were stockpiling weapons, some illegal, and they were there to search the place to make sure if it was true or not. They didnt approach the place with tanks, that wasnt until a month into the siege

No, what it was is that the ATF lied and said David Koresh was manufacturing machine guns and decided to try to bust in guns blazing.

>go to investigate his creepy compound
>followers start firing on agents
nope. atf fired first. agents on the ground admitted it and koresh said he was more than willing to talk to them if they stopped him while he was running errands outside of the compound, which he did daily. the sheriff's dept corroborated this statement as they had done so several times and even checked out his compound. if you think the feds were at all in the right then you should take a needle filled with AIDS blood and inject it right into your asshole

they said he was running meth too which was also total horseshit

They were not stockpiling illegal weapons, or at least that is not what the warrant was for
They bought legal weapons and the ATF made the case after tracing these purchases they could be illegally modified
They also made the argument that
koresh was selling meth(not true at all)
They then used three helicopters and had multiple military units on call the very first day
Then after a cease fire more Davidians were killed one that very day
You are right about the tanks but every part of the ATF's actions were poorly planned, over the top, and based on spotty evidence

>he dindu nuffin!

Seriously, I cant understand people who jump to defend a pedophile retard like Koresh, but are also the people who always bitch about pedophiles in hollywood.

And no, they fired on the ATF first. The ATF thought they were going to take them by surprise, but they found out because a reporter had unintentionally told a member they were coming

Hey user, you know how sometimes a cop will pull some dindu over for something minor, like a traffic ticket, or arrest them for selling cigarettes, and then the black guy freaks out and fights them to the point of the cops end up shooting them? And then its a big shit show because if they had just complied with the cops and proven their innocence, then they would still be alive?

Hey man, David Koresh was a sleazy fuck, but he wasn't breaking the law. He also didn't deserve what the ATF did to him.
>Davidians shot first
Yeah, I'd say that too if I killed all those innocent people.

someone remember this episode?
i always thought their take on it was very accurate.
sure koresh was a loon but the atf had no place being there.

>but he wasn't breaking the law

except for raping children, firing on federal agents, and then mass suiciding his followers, including some of the children he raped

>I'd say that too if I killed all those innocent people.

stop being retarded. What incentive would the ATF have for firing first over the weirdo doomsday cult that preached that the government was controlled by satanist?

>Show up with 80 vehicles three helicopters armed to the teeth on a private compound with specious evidence without contacting local authorities who had been working on the issue before
>Attempt a raid that required a surprise when they know that wasnt going to work without stealth
>Light up said compound because they heard shots which were likely accidental discharges on their part
>Be surprised when a fire fight breaks out after this style of raid
>Murder everyone inside because they were stupid enough to think that tear gas and fire would resolve the situation
Totally the same as a traffic stop

>suspicion that a cult is stockpiling weapons and drugs

>the federal agency dedicated to cases involving guns and drugs has no place being there

Again, I have no idea why so many people defend a pedophile who set his own place on fire and murdered his own followers.

>What incentive would the ATF have for firing first...
It's not like the ATF and FBI had a great track record of NOT shooting innocent people in the head while holding their infants at the time.

>>Murder everyone inside

David Koresh and his followers set the compound on fire in a mass suicide. Cults tend to do shit like this. Stop being a retard user

>
Hillary Clinton pressured the late Vince Foster to resolve the 1993 Waco standoff in a move that led to the deaths of more than 80 men, women and children, former White House aide Linda Tripp charged in an interview Friday night.

rense.com/general8/tripp.htm

>sophistry

yeah, thats what I thought. the federal agency just decided to murder everyone and there is no possible way the cult that believed the literal devil was in charge of the US government would have fired first

Yeah firing countless tear gas rounds into a compound some of which were known to be bad quality in a manner known to possibly cause fires had nothing to do with the end fire

I mean they did it to Randy Weaver only 1 year before...

>Jones started going crazy
>all the white people said 'fuck this I'm out'
>all the black people stayed behind
>they all drank kool aid and died
>Jones blew his brains out

Now that's what call a happy ending.

Fire was probably started by one guy on either side who got tired of sitting out there all god damn day. One of the agents probably wanted to go home after watching cultist retards do nothing all day or one of the cultists got tired of the end being right around the corner and they started a fire.

>They fired tear gas! This absolves the pedophile rapist cult leader from the crime of ordering his followers to set their building on fire which resulted in them all dying, including children! Koresh dindu nuffin!

>btw we need to stop the pedophiles in hollywood!

>All cults are exactly the same
Except for the fact of multiple releases of people inside, multiple stated times from those involved for no planned mass suicide, the use of pyrotechnics by the FBI which they lied about to the point of perjruy for five years, and the fact that all documented suicides were self inflicted gun shot wounds not simply by fire
It was simply a mass suicide by fire

youtube.com/watch?v=2VXWgIOPgmw

Vince Gilligan is writing a Jonestown script for HBO

If you check my first fucking post I said the cults around Waco, which there still are plenty, are most guilty of what they do with kids
The Branch Davidians still exist in some form and fashion still with local church ownership creepy shit and all
But that does not mean the ATF using shitty false evidence to justify a poorly planned raid that got people killed is just fine.
Koresh went into town many times, could have easily arrested him there. This wasnt about stopping pedos, it was a poor excuse after the fact

>>suspicion that a cult is stockpiling weapons and drugs

there were NO drugs and stockpiling weapons is not illegal read the second amendment faggot

they were going in because of unsubstantiated claims of the davidians modifying said guns to be fully automatic

>Except for the fact of multiple releases of people inside

except for all those children Koresh lied about and then died in the fire that he started. And the rest of the people after he had his ramblings broadcasted and then went back on his word. What a great innocent man

Also firing tear gas known with pyrotechnics known to cause fire and lying about it for five years and then just saying the other guys did it is not a defense.

>there were NO drugs and stockpiling weapons is not illegal read the second amendment faggot

>police hear of a crime happening

>they are supposed to investigate this suspicion of a crime

>"hurr why are the cops investigating a crime!"

stop being retarded user.

>Saying the ATF massively fucked up and did a poorly planned, vaguely legal, and ultimately hyper aggressive homicidal raid is the same as saying Koresh is some great man
No hes a pedophile he shouldve been arrested when he was in town and easy to arrest
Both sides were constantly aware of how many children were there and remained there, Im not sure where you get this huge lying theme from when recordings from the inside showing who was there were passed to the ATF constantly

that looks actually quite good

>government agencies should not be held accountable for poor planning, surveillance, execution, and specious use of evidence for a warrant
>Local law enforcement should not be contacted at all
>Legal rights should not be considered when a government agency decides it wants to investigate something

Nice. Looks good.

has anyone listened to david koresh's music? it's all garbage but he has one song in particular that has this quality that i can't pin down that makes me like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=MMnIDFYCn34

this federal agents are supposed to handle the situation they're presented with professionally

if they ignore vital information and as result people are killed they should be held accountable

ooh nice

>music like this gets guys to offer you their wifes

>films about amerifats getting shot and killed
They should have a reality TV show about that already, what are they waiting for? Cmon Americunts.

It's called Cops.

I don't see the police get shot as often, I believe this show is bullshit and scripted.

Director: Paolo Sorrentino
Koresh: Jared Leto

You're trying to be edgy but yes, you are correct.

Only deluded, brainlet lolbertarians believe that society can function without a state. The state needs to have absolute power (which is not used arbitrarily - see "the rule of law") in order to keep society working.

Let's suppose we try gun the most level-headed conspiracy theory there is.
No creepy jew lizardmen
No space aliens
No Jesus/God religion horse shit
And basically realize that every advert, every television program and radio broadcast has to go through a certain filter, and if that filter is not met, then it is either never aired, or dropped back on the late night circuit when no one of importance will give a shit.
People throw their lives away on jobs they hate, to crap they don't want, to appease people they resent. And for what? The good of the nation? Of your fellow man? The same fuck who was getting blown by your wife/gf?
All of this is a game. And if you think I'm the nutjob and you're the sane person, then there is a lot of agony awaiting you my friend.
See you on the other side. Bitch.

the pedo excuse was invented by the DOJ to whitewash the illegality of the ATF's actions

Whenever I see footage like this I just hope the cops kill every single person inside the building.

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO FUCK THE ENDING UP SO BAD?????

Enjoy slavery faggot

What are you even trying to say?

damn this is even more divisive than new vegas threads on Sup Forums

I just hope people kill cops more.