Shit is going down

My friend knows an insider in Hollywood. He told him that Harvey Weinstein is nothing compared to what is coming. Major A-list stars involved. There is currently a civil war going on in the industry right now. Everyone is stabbing each other in the back to keep their asses safe. Expect around 12 big name actors and 8 directors to be named (including females) in the next year. You have been warned.

Good! Fuck every fucking Jew kike in Hollywood

if real why not tell a major news outlet and get paid?

What a time to be alive.

>Major A-list stars involved

Remember these faces.

There is a mafia in hollywood that "takes care" of trouble makers for high flyers, if you catch my drift.

>tell a major news outlet
Ever wonder why the corporate media doesn't like to report on high profile pedophilia cases?
Really makes you think.

>why not tell a major news outlet

>My LARP knows an insider in LARPwood. He told him that LARP LARP is nothing compared to what is LARP. Major A-list LARP involved. There is currently a LARP going on in the LARP right now. Everyone is LARPING each other in the back to keep their LARP safe. Expect around 12 big LARPS and 8 LARPS to be LARPED (including LARPS) in the next LARP. You have been LARPED.
what did he mean by this?

You don't have to believe me. I'm not forcing you.

why lie? is life that boring that you have to lie for entertainment?

i pity you.

>nothing will happen

can't wait for Geffen to fall

The shills are here.

>t. my dad works at Nintendo

>in the next year.

NOO

just expose them now while this Weinstein thing is still relevant. I mean it already feels like old news and, if another allegation happens a month from now I'm not sure it's gonna have the same impact on people

And I thought the Fappening was the best thing to happen to Hollywood

Trust me it will. The allegations in waiting are so shocking it will cause the industry to implode.

How bad? Like, did people do bad things? Any capeshit actors?

Cool LARPing my man.

>you don't have to believe me!!!
>time will tell, you'll see!!
>the banks of the river hister will overflow!!!

He didn't name names. All I know is that they household names.

Give us something other than ambigious details

>in the next year
there is nothing fucking exciting about this at all, when the happenings are spread out, they don't have the same impact if they are all within a small time frame like a week
also, who knows if I make it until next year, I want shit to go down now, we have waited long enough already

Give examples. What did they do that's so shocking? You don't have to name names, but it'll be fun looking this up in the archives if you're right though.

But we already knew about them.

TOM FUCKING HANKS. I'm glad I'll live to see the day that son of a bitch is taken down.

I know an insider who says the sun will rise tomorrow.

Call your friend now and get some fucking answers or close this thread because it’s useless.