Fans Are Petitioning For Zack Snyder's Cut Of Justice League

>sign it here

change.org/p/warner-bros-zack-snyder-s-director-s-and-tom-holkenborg-s-score-for-home-release-e90fef07-11c6-4a9a-9ae8-375c7717dafa

Other urls found in this thread:

screencrush.com/justice-league-trailer-shots-not-in-film/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Plebs thinking is Snyder fault but Whedon is free

i fucking hate normies

Why were reshoots done anyway?

plz snyder, you're are only hope. Save us from marvel and quips

SIGN THE PETITION RIGHT NOW, I'M DEVASTATED OVER WHAT THEY DID TO SNYDER. PIC RELATED

Why don't they get it's gone forever? Like all the missing Suicide Squad footage?

>And Tom Holkenborg's score
Fucking dumbasses, he didn't have anything beyond a few riffs. He was let go many months before the film was released.

Do they think Snyder's version is any better?
Are capeshitters really this deluded?

>According to various reports, similar to Batman vs. Superman, a three hour Zack Snyder Justice League extended cut exists

Did Snyder even finish his version? Either way it would have been shit, just a different flavor of shit. Guy hasn't made a good movie in 10 years and he's never made a good Superhero movie.

kek'd

Justice League: Mustache Edition when?

The movie was already months into post production when he left, for sure all the scenes would have been filmed and a rough cut of his movie exists

Why are you watching comic book movies in the first place if you hate juvenility?

I really liked BvS and its 3 hour-long cut, but this petition sounds autistic af

not enough quips

Holy fuck the sperg is real. I read a little and then scrolled down to see how long it was and this dude went FULL CAPS LOCK.

Why did they do reshoots anyway? Did WB order them after abysmal screenings with test audiences or something?

This is why we can't have nice things.

Is this all just an elaborate meme or are people actually this autistic about Zack Snyder?

LOOKS LIKE CAPEKINOS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

I loved the film
The quips were annoying and I preferred BvS for its character driven, more emotional plot, but my only qualms were how they left the fucking Mother Box alone like it wasn't important and the damn CGI lip
Otherwise everybody in the screening loved it and some of the shots still looked great as well and not like a goddamn TV show like critics are saying

They need to do this out of some respect for Snyder.

Save us Zack

it's not like a complete cut of the movie by Snyder is just sitting there, ready to go. They probably would have to spend millions in editing and post production finishing it

*signed. I have no intetion on watching this fucboi normie cut that's in theatres. Stay true to sound content and let the chips fall where they may ! Stop appealing to the least common denominator that normies want. Cut the budget down, release good cinema, and tell low IQ normies to eat dick. Ruining good series because this country's populous have been dumbed down to dogfood... kys DC

I dunno, but I think at a certain point, a WB exec should have stepped in and stopped them. Literally every Superman scene outside of the Kansas scene has been reshot, it's absolutely mental.

They did it for Richard Donner, they can do it for Zack.

I think WB caught wind of Thor’s quipery and got scared.

Probably wanted it to be lighter after the success of Wonder Woman

Jesus you DCucks are pathetic

Make a petition that'll do some good like firing Tsujihara

BRING BACK CAPEKINO

screencrush.com/justice-league-trailer-shots-not-in-film/

They did it for Donner because Christopher Reeve had died around the same time & it was a cash-in for nostalgia points.

Literally the only chance we have for a Zack Snyder cut of Justice League any time this decade is if Ben Affleck offs himself this year.

They don't have to make it a 3 hour movie right? Honestly, get rid of 30 min of quips and add 1 hour of footage and its an epic satisfying flick.

I was so dumb not to see it wowee

Those Whedon reshoots look so out of place

>>sign it here
I would rather shove a cactus up my ass, than sign that petition.

You people are embarrassing.

The Kansas scenes were reshoots as well, you can tell by Supe's upper lip.

I'd fucking hope so. It went from a two-parter, to three hours, to being given a 2 hour mandate by WB because BvS was too long.