Yfw this guy wins the whole thing

>yfw this guy wins the whole thing

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x69pglv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How many dicks do you think he's taken up the ass?

this guys a fag. nothing will ever top ian winning bb

why are you thinking about that?

I stopped watch that week because of him and now he's ruining the Tournament of Champions too
Fuck off you flamboyant faggot.

Also, did anyone else's NBC air the wrong episode yesterday?

Don't spoil it! This is the highlight of my day. All I have after it is to go drink at the bar by myself and never have the guts to ask out the cute waitress.

Wait, when does Jeopardy air?
I thought it was at 7EST?

it airs whenever the station feels like it

He's better than Buzzy

>they're both named Austin
Really makes you think

Different times on different stations. It's syndicated and isn't tied to a network.

Came here to post this. There's gotta be something to this. Every person I've ever met with either the first or last name Austin, has been completely punch-worthy.

I can't wait for based chink to destroy this faggot

Rooting for /our guy/ Austin.

Such a shame he jobbed yesterday's FJ after holding the lead for so long

Why are so many people so shitty at FJ? That's my strongest segment by far.

They second guess themselves because they tend to have large wagers.
Side note: what has been with all the garbage FJ bets this season? Players with fucking runaway games betting far above their safety net and losing the whole game, people in second place not betting anywhere near enough and missing out on wins because of it.

For being such smart people you'd think they'd know how to bet properly

Eh, there are a few strategies involved in the wagers. Like the 2nd place wanting to wager enough that if they get it wrong they still have enough to beat the person in 1st if they get it wrong.

In general though, there has been some lousy wagering.

That's his thing.
He always bets high on Daily Doubles/FJ

>there are a few strategies involved in the wagers
FJ wagering is just a modified prisoners' dilemma.

Should 2nd place bet as if:
2nd gets it right and 1st gets it wrong
both get it right
both get it wrong

and it's all dependent on how confident they are in the category and how large the gap in scores are.

dailymotion.com/video/x69pglv

enjoy

How early do this air?

Some stations air it at noon

Damn
That's pretty lame

Different markets like to air it at different times.

I can't believe people were unaware that Jeopardy! is syndicated. It and Wheel of Fortune both and Merv Griffin would be rolling in the bank if ge were still alive.

same

>Costanza posting IRL

Holy fuck he *still* hasn't lost?

How many fucking games has he played?

This is the tournament of champions. He lost like a month or two ago.

I'm watching it now and that Double Jeopardy has a real shocker. Waiting on FJ. This is a good one, amigos.

There's actually a correlation between median age, people with college degrees living in an area, and how Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune air. Typically if you live in a more educated area Jeopardy comes on first. The logic is that educated people will turn on Jeopardy and just stick around for Wheel of Fortune because they're too lazy to change the channel whereas if there's less educated people it's the other way around.

Whether they air at noon or 7PM has to do with how many old people there are.

>The state of OP

My Jeopardy! airs at 4:30. It's aired between the 4 and 5-o' clock news. Wheel of Fortune doesn't air until 6:30 and I don't watch it.

>mfw double jeopardy daily doubles
Today's episode was so fucking good

>Like the 2nd place wanting to wager enough that if they get it wrong they still have enough to beat the person in 1st if they get it wrong.

This is the worst strategy unless the game has been close, which it rarely seems to be. Most times I watch the winner has a good 30% lead, yet the 2nd places all bet as if they need to conserve money. Go all out, bet so you can come as close to winning for as many possible bets the 1st place guy could have made. If it takes betting all your money to come close then go for it. Betting under the assumption you'll both be wrong and maybe come out ahead is ridiculous yet most seem to think that way.

Tfw it will go back to normal jeopardy now :(

Yeah as much as I wanted Austin____ to win, seeing Buzzy____ crush an admittedly easy DD, followed by Alan losing everything was pretty fun.

Also what a deceptive FJ category. State Capitals is usually a complete gimme but damn that was a tough clue. Still got it right :^)

like 4 people post in Jeopardy threads, you overshot your effort

What I've learned with Jeopardy and states is that it's normally going to be Alaska and Hawaii and that they really like using Montpelier as a capital.

as the one guy here who apparently still hasn't seen the episode yet I'm glad someone took the time to not ruin it

>and that they really like using Montpelier as a capital.
What's the most common answer you guys see used in Jeopardy?

Shinto is one that comes up way too often, as do Horatio Nelson/Traflagar and lame trick questions about some european river meant to bait people into shouting out the Danube

nice LARP

Apparently it was one region that accidentally aired a repeat

I swear "Who is Jane Austen" comes up at least twice a week

Jane Austen as an answer is FAR too frequent.

I'll be honest though, whenever fine art and classical music come up I'm at a total loss. I never took a course in college or even high school on art so I'm screwed there. Music I can sometimes bluster my way through if I get lucky and Chopin, Hayden, Mozart, Beethoven, and those come up.

I hope Austin [dies] desu

What about Stone Cold Steve Austin?

Alan ;_;

Who won?

Buzzy________

FUCK
Fucking faggot got lucky with that easy DD

I was so happy yesterday that Buzzy was blown out, and now I am so disappointed

>Interesting categories
>Buzzy ultra-comeback
>"Muh Reddit trolls" shit out of nowhere
>Easy-sounding State Capital that turns out to be hard as fuck
This was true Jeopardykino

what kinda fucking retard isnt better than a waitress? theyre fucking bums

itd be like being nervous asking out a bum

chad bro jew won

who else answered Freudian slip?

alan robbed

I feel for Alan. That DD was a trap. I'm team Austin, but I'd rather Alan win over fucking Buzzy. Got the exact opposite outcome of what I wanted. This whole thing came down to daily doubles.

>Freudian slip
Alan's good but he doesn't meta-game at all. He stumbled onto that DD instead of hunting like Buzzy and Austin were and he goofed hard.
Freudian Slip is too easy of a response for a $2000 clue, he should have thought longer before throwing that out there

>Freudian Slip is too easy of a response for a $2000 clue
And ball and socket joint wasn't ?

maybe it was just the editing but it seemed like lisa earlier this week and alan tonight gave him a real cold shoulder when he reached out to shake hands. imagine behaving that way on tv

>too easy of a response for a $2000 clue
iirc a daily dubs difficulty isn't necessarily pegged to the value of the clue but dont quote me on that. Looking back at the clue though I really just responded to the
>"These slips of the tongue that bear a man's name..."
part and not the actual quote that followed

bump westcoastfag that has yet to see it

now you're thinking about it too tho