We're getting a new Ninja Turtles series

We're getting a new Ninja Turtles series

>Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (working title, 26 episodes) – Nickelodeon will reimagine its iconic, global franchise Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with an all-new 2D-animated series. Launching fall 2018, the new show follows the band of brothers as they encounter new allies and villains and discover a magical world they never knew existed beneath the streets of New York City.

Other urls found in this thread:

businesswire.com/news/home/20170302006308/en/Nickelodeon-Reimagines-Iconic-Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles
nickandmore.com/2017/03/02/nickelodeon-upfront-2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=jOuSCfJgpd8
youtube.com/watch?v=JQNZcBTOgt8
youtube.com/watch?v=VGACrpNOjtk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1. Source?

2. Who's producing it?

Found this source, since OP is a bastard and a fied.

businesswire.com/news/home/20170302006308/en/Nickelodeon-Reimagines-Iconic-Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles

Anybody know if this is a hard reboot, or a less-costly next series of the current show? I thought that one was quite good although I lost interest somewherre in Season 3.

1. nickandmore.com/2017/03/02/nickelodeon-upfront-2017/

Nick presumably

>2D-animated

>"we’re excited for the new series to take the characters in a different direction with more humor, a younger and lighter feel"
>we want the Teen Titans Go audience
Dropped. Ninja Turtles is ruined forever.

>starting a new series as soon as the one current ends
>never even attempted to do more of that "Blast to the Past" stuff

2k12 must've been that much of a screw up.

>co-produced by Andy Suriano
Not bad.

It would be kind of funny if they got the same Mikey VA as they currently have and the new iteration is basically Beast Boy.

There are three ways this can go.

youtube.com/watch?v=jOuSCfJgpd8

youtube.com/watch?v=JQNZcBTOgt8

youtube.com/watch?v=VGACrpNOjtk

Yay! Suck it, comic book fans! Suck it forever!

You mean Nickelodeon's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is ruined forever.

I'd like the Jhonen series desu, it reminds me of when Eastman and Laird would invite other indie artists to do their own take of the Turtles.

>liking shit just to spite strangers over the Internet
wew

>a new TMNT series

What happened to the previous one?

>2D series by Andy Suriano

Pretty cool. I like his art style. It's not Plastic Man, but it'll do. Let's just hope they have good writers in it.

It reached syndication numbers and it will end after the fifth and final season.

It's gonna have one more season this year.

>2D-animated
FUCK YES!!!

>"we’re excited for the new series to take the characters in a different direction with more humor, a younger and lighter feel"
FUCK NO!!!

>a younger and lighter feel
I thought the one Nickelodeon was currently doing was already fairly younger and lighter?

How much younger and lighter is it going to go?

>How much younger and lighter is it going to go?

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles GO! That's what they want. Honestly never liked that stupid short Turtles Blast To the Past with them going to the era of dinosaurs. It reeked of Teen Titans Go right to the point of having Mikey get horribly descriptive into the idea of a dinosaur voring Raphael and transforming his brother into a BIG pile of shit as he's digested. That was a bad sign of what the future TMNT animated series will be like.

And no Sup Forums, do you want these talentless hacks handling IDW's stories and characters? Fuck no. IDW will never be done justice in animation because ALL TMNT animated media is very much junk for kids.

And anyone want to bet that they'll do a TMNT Go episode where the characters ONLY say the word "Pizza" repeatedly just like TTG had that brain cell killing retarded episode about "Wafflles! Waffles! Waffles!" They really need to start castrating people who make shit.

If the turtles are named after old artists, why don't they modernize it and include artists of today like Dobson?

Bump

> Honestly never liked that stupid short Turtles Blast To the Past with them going to the era of dinosaurs. It reeked of Teen Titans Go

>And no Sup Forums, do you want these talentless hacks handling IDW's stories and characters? Fuck no. IDW will never be done justice in animation because ALL TMNT animated media is very much junk for kids.

Holy shit user

TMNT started out as a parody of Daredevil.

Finally, I'm up for anything at this point. The '12 series started off strong but got worse with each passing season. I'm just tired of it now, and hopefully the 2D will be good and not Flash puppeteering bullshit.

>2D-animated series

I can't wait for this to be tweened to hell.

>those pirates in the middle one
That's pretty One Piece.

So are they not going through with that new season of the 2012 TMNT with the Demon guy as the new bad guy? If anyone knows what I'm talking about, do you have the concept art that was floating around?

Also
>They never cured Mutagin Man.
>Neutralizer never came back after they teased him becoming pure energy.

>None of these are happening.

Why tease us like this.

Ooooooooo...kay.

Sure, why not.

As long as they don't cancel the IDW comic.

You'd have to be a huge faggot to think the third one is the direction they should be going in.

>The Turtles go to school.
Seriously?

so how are they going to bring splinter back this time

This. The current show is very kiddy. Going younger sounds like "literally for toddlers!"

>We also never got resolution on April's backstory.
>Renet says the turtles are legendary heroes in the future (what did they do?)
Only 20 episodes in season 5 will it resolve everything?

2D...so Flash?

Will it be GOOD Flash?

Maybe the new show is in the same continuity?

Do you think the Turtles franchise is dying again?
The last live action movie bombed, but the 2012 ratings have been pretty consistent.

No more of that garbage 3d shit they were airing? Awesome!

Are the toys still selling? Ultimately thats all that matters.

That makes sense. Wish there was a way to check sales

Just keep checking your local stores, I guess.

Wal Mart is always refilling the TMNT section near me, so that must be a good thing.

>but the 2012 ratings have been pretty consistent.
...And? How does that mean it's dying? The show has been doing really well in the ratings considering when it airs.

No. I just think Nick believes that this iteration of the turtles has run its course, and that it's time to start over again. I think it just feels weird because we're gonna be jumping from one version to the next in such a short amount of time.

What would like the next Turtles movie to be about. It's definitely going to be a reboot after the mess the Bay Turtles left.

For one thing it should be animated. Another thing? Stop making every fucking Turtles Movie about motherfucking Raphael. God damn it he's the Shadow the Hedgehog of this franchise. I cannot stand how much spotlight this "Muh anger" faggot keeps stealing from the others.

I don't give a damn if the average retard relates to this fucker with anger issues, I am tired of his anger. So much so I want Leonardo to neuter him so his testosterone and frustration levels drastically go down.

>I want Leonardo to neuter him so his testosterone and frustration levels drastically go down
I never knew I wanted this till now.

I think Donnie should be the focus for once. Your right Raph or Leo gets the most focus while Mikey get all the funny lines. What does that leave Don with?

was he autistic?

No, just angry and sexually frustrated.

>90379800
There are no girl turtles you see

Eh, as long as it's not constant 80s circle-jerking and pop-culture references everywhere like 2k12, I'm good.

>Ninja Tribunal: The Animated Series

I'm down for this but it's probably going to piss off a lot of fans.

As long as Ciro Nieli and Brandon Auman have nothing to do with it, sign me up. We have nowhere to go but up.

Do you hate them because of the pacing or because what they did to some of the characters like April and Casey

venus isnt canon?

>The current show is very kiddy.

I take it you haven't seen the show lately.

Yes.

Nope Next Mutation wasn't in Turtles Forever

Just checked. The fatigue seems to have hit harder each season.

I think that's more out of the airing schedule for each season

Considering Splinter and Shredder are dead, it's almost certainly a hard reboot. You can't sell a TMNT series without them.

The new season with Mark Hamill as a demon is still happening, and will be immediately followed with this new 2D series.

Didn't the original run kill shredder an arch in and then splinter two after?

Y'think Vazquez will be on this? He did that awesome short a while ago.

Well this series is supposedly more magic based, you can do stuff with ghosts and spirits and have them show up in the spirit realm or something like that.

Fuck that hack.

Yes, it's still childish. Bass to mouth and offscreen amputations don't make up for the rest of the Y7 tier retardation onscreen.

>boo who a kids show is working around censors
Cry me a river, compare that to how DC and Marvel are doing with their shows now.

I quit watching at the start of that season. It was just so dumb.

>missing the forest for the trees
The current show is childish. The new show is going to be for YOUNGER children. So, you won't even be getting your heavily censored implications. It's going to be "lolicecream kitty!" And "booyakasha! XD" 24/7 with no breaks.

learn the difference between parody and Satire

it's like the difference between cheese and camp

>Moving the goalpost
You were talking about the current series friendo, which got away with a lot for it's rating and demo

And as for the upcoming one, I won't say anything about until I see a trailer or decent screenshot

This. It's way too Flash to say anything yet.