Sup Forums decides: Should Dick be a father?

Sup Forums decides: Should Dick be a father?

strawpoll.me/12451373

Yes

only if it's by starfire

Yes.

Yes but it should be by someone unexpected like Magpie.

>Not Selina

Come on, who's more unexpected than her?

Fuck no. He has 3 little brothers and the Bat mantle to take over. It'd be convuluted as fuck to introduce another heir apparent.

Lois Lane

No he has to cuck someone
So have it be Helena to cuck Barbara
Or Blackfire to cuck Starfire

My brain says no, since giving active crimefighters a baby to look after rarely works, but my dick says yes, since we get to see one of Grayson's regulars get knocked up

only if it's by wally

I think he should become a father eventually.I'm not sure if now is the right time.

I'm surprised that they never used his kid with Starfire in a Batman Beyond comic.
Why? Dick isn't Deathstroke.

Dick should only be a dad if he's having a kid with a known character. Someone who would expand the Batfam and not break their little section of the DCU.

No Starfire, because Alien
Huntress doesn't add anything to the story
Barbara works, but they already have the will they won't they thing going, it's not adding much of value.
Ravager is my personal choice. Dick gets her teen pregnant. She's a villain seeking redemption who clashes with the Batfam. Deathstroke hates Dick because he indirectly got Grant killed and poisoned his daughter with chronic idealism. It's perfect.

Marcus To needs to draw something like Lil Gotham because OP's pic is too cute

bump

he's having a baby with a z-list villain called Defacer right now
she's been kidnapped by Deathwing so who knows how that's going

oh my christ the fallout

imagine if damian did it

he is Damian's father

Has that been confirmed in an interview or anything? She only said she missed a period and there are other things that can cause that. Need at least the blood test to confirm.

No he's not

We all know that's Jason

No he already has a family to care about, he has a bigger family than Roy or the retarded kids of wally, it adds nothing. He need to act more like a big brother for Damian and Tim, that will also gave more time to Bruce to take care of the mute retarded girl he is soon to adopt.

DickxRose would be fun, but the guy has way too many love interests around to ever give Rose enough attention.

Because cucking is totally in vogue right now. You seriously gotta work that shit if you want to be popular, all the cool kids agree.

Batwoman.

You kids and your damn mpreg!

besides if we're going mpreg the dad should be batman

The 'cool kids' have terrible taste then.

I want Dick to make Rose pregnant, so for Christmas Bruce has to invite both Ra's and Slade to the Bat-family party