Can we discuss this kino

Did nobody else notice Pepe the Frog in the movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/upsR80YmwWc
youtu.be/TzZ6-OqjoIg
youtu.be/tzyHrkayPfU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

did anybody notice op's dubs?

worst movie i've watched this year desu

Checked

Also where can I get this coat

no but i noticed yours

I wanted a Tyler Durden red-ish coat too, back in the days. Think about and think how much of a bad idea it is...

It actually looks like a good functional jacket though not a flashy long blade runner or shiny red leather jacket like Fight Club or a shiny Drive coat

For some reason I though it was leather in the first pic. It's simple and fine, I guess.

ITT TIMES YOU ACTED LIKE THE GOODTIME

>We had cartoonist friends that knew [Pepe creator] Matt Furie, and he was like, "Yeah, sure, sounds great." And it’s not until we’re editing the movie that the campaign takes hold—and Trump is tweeting out Pepe the Frog. And the ADL is saying that Pepe the Frog is a hate symbol. I wrote to Matt Furie and said, "This is crazy," and he said, "Yeah, it’s destroying me

-Josh Safdie

Nah you're the only person that noticed the five second close-up of Pepe, you eagle eyed phenom.

Marshalls/Ross

oh no... another synthwaveneonlights80snostalgia flick

The directors are huge memelords.

>80snostalgia
How? Take you are time.

Is the fella on the right actually a retard? He looks it. Got that Mongoloid jaw and droopy eyes.

There was no 80s nostalgia in this though

This is the most intense and memorable movie of the year and 90% of it's discussions on Sup Forums is about the meme frogster
That's why it's a mistake to put something like this in your film

He's the co-director and does all the other sound jobs and shit, he did live action roleplay with pattinson to convince his brother to let him play the role

pattinson gave 2 great performances this year, what the fuck is going on?

What's the joke exactly? That he acted In a franchise that was popular with kids, who cares? Grow up.

synthwave and neonlights are already 80's nostalgia themselves

It's actually a brilliant marketing strategy. The stupid frog is a huge contributor to the reason it is discussed so much, it panders to you retards so that you'll spread it around with word of mouth.

Millions of people know what Pepe is so of course everyone will be like look it's fucking Pepe in a movie.

There's this big tall mooch guy that sofa surfs a slot in my town.

He's IDENTICAL to pattinson in this down to the hair and all.

Groovy.

I tried making a few threads over these past few days but seems like nobody has watched it

Trailer was kino aswell
youtu.be/upsR80YmwWc

good thing is not a synthwave soundtrack then

that guy on the right, i really thought he was
mentally disabled, i'd say his performance was
fantastic

his acting has been patchy to say the least.

Lol fuck off thats like saying classical music is 1700s nostalgia

And it was an original score by oneohtrix point never with a bit of iggy pop
youtu.be/TzZ6-OqjoIg

He deserves an oscar nomination in my opinion

>the (((ADL))) is saying that Pepe the Frog is a hate symbol.

Good thing he's the director then

He discusses how he got the part with pattinson here pretty interesting story
youtu.be/tzyHrkayPfU

I watched it in theaters and convinced all of my friends to watch it too.
But there was next to no threads about it until it leaked
Most of the discussion was during the first few days after the leak

I remember watching this weeks ago. Enjoyable and different.

Would recommend.

not really, outside of twilight he's been fantastic in nearly everything he's been in

Yh I think the hype died out and the torrent was released awhile ago but it only got released here in the UK today or yesterday and only in the A24 Curzon cinemas which is where I watched it today.

Pretty sad how the Safdies got their movie demoted to indie-tier when they wanted it to be mainstream

Implying he wasnt fucking incredible in The Rover

>it le kino cuz of froggy memes XD
Jokes aside, I'm downloading it right now. What am I in for?

>comparing classical music to fucking synthwave or progressive elctronic or wathever genre opn makes.
my point was that the 80s aestethic is getting boring

a good time

I disagree

kino but not alot happened maybe thats realistic but i found it didnt quite live up to the hype

A fun fucked up ride.

Good thing there was no 80s aesthetic

Literally a good time and a sad time

the rover and life were his only really great performances before this year imo, he was pretty good in maps to the stars too.

Were the blackheads method acting?

It's not that he was bad in Twilight, it's just that the script was terrible. If anything he did pretty good with it considering how bad it was.

Did you guys notice the Bail Bonds guy? With his ((((yarmulke)))) which comes into frame all of a sudden i thought it was pretty funny and they used a real guy for it, there was no actor hired for that role

>Blackheads
??

He was good in that Cronenberg flick, Cosmopolis

Watched it mainly for the soundtrack, was not disappointed at all. Also got much more going for it than just nice music.

does the soundtrack remind you of the 80s?

>More going for it
You mean the loli scene?
That girl seemed younger than 16 but he said she looked older which was weird

Also the whole section with the fake brother was K I N O

Kino should exclusively be used ironically

how can he be the director when hes in front of the camera

idiot

Nice lowkey bump by OP

Yeah, I laughed how at the end of the day, the only one who profited from all this is the fat jew

He directs with his brother and he doesnt have much screentime

Also can someone explain what "favour" or thing it was that Connie did for him at the end of the movie? And why couldnt he take back the money from the jew, what if he decided he didnt want to bail him out, does the jew keep the money in the safe no matter what?

A director can still act. They just direct everyone as to what to do in between takes.

The person behind the camera is the cinematographer.

me coun the chiken

What's your favorite movie this year?

And if it's Baby Driver, BR:2049, Capeshit, Dunkirk, or Wind River, your opinion is shit.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease

ask Mel Gibson

top 3 best films of 2017

literally Lennie from Of mice and men, they even talked about the farm

I wish i never read/watched it before going into this

she was a mentally ill roastie

>top 3 best films of 2017
and the other 2?

based dubs checker blessed with dubs himself

absolute kino