"Oh my God... She's more powerful than Obi-Wan, Darth Vader, Palpatine, Yoda, Darth Plagueis, Revan, Ulic Qel-Droma...

>"Oh my God... She's more powerful than Obi-Wan, Darth Vader, Palpatine, Yoda, Darth Plagueis, Revan, Ulic Qel-Droma, Exar Kun, Nomi Sunrider, Starkiller, Mace Windu, Qui-Gon, Darth Maul, Savage Opress, Darth Nihilus, Darth Tyranus, Darth Caedus, Darth Insanius, Darth Icky, B.J. Dart, Doctrine Dark, Lord Vitiate, Rehgar Earthfury, Count Dooku, Kyp Durron, Kyle Katarn, Kanan Jarrus, Caleb Dume, Cade Skywalker, Sky Williams, Corran Horn, Festus Haggen, Prince Isolder, Highlord Alarak, Waru, Kettch, Thok, KkH'Oar'Rrhr, Seyg-El, Jek Tono Porkins, Voort "Piggy" saBinring, and Dessel all put together..."

Anyone else think this line was a little much? I mean geez, save some runtime for the plot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xw0IR6fJlV0
youtube.com/watch?v=kvwNgtAR8cE
youtube.com/watch?v=uBlhgAkJBos
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Luuke_Skywalker
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Luuuke_Skywalker
biggerluke.wikidot.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"oh my god.. She's more powerful than Smee, Maimen, Dr. Paveleer, Button Lee, Juan of Yu!"

>Darth Icky

>be luke
>realise you could of joined vader
>realise you could of owned the galaxy
>instead spend your life living in a cave
>realise the jedi are hippie scum

WOW DISNEY THANKS FOR RUININIG THE THRILLOGY

Marty Sues tend to be extremely powerful

Is she more powerful than Coleman Trebor though?

Who would win

Rey vs The Justice League?

I kind of like this twist. The jedi were slimy as fuck in the prequels.

They were slimy as fuck in the games as well

Quip-wise? Justice League

>no Darth Bane

It's actually pretty consistent with the prequels because even when the Jedi were in power a lot of them were eccentric and would live off on their own.

Underrated

>Palpatine
No fucking way she's more powerful than SHEEV.

>he still hasn't googled Dessel

Was Lucas trolling them or did he actually mean it? What was the other proposed name? Darth Terror or something?

Obviously trolling them, only autistic redditors take that story seriously.

It's weird because Darth Insanius would be no more cringeworthy than Darth Tyranus or Darth Plagueis but Darth Icky is just... what?

don't tell me she could beat masketta

>BJ Dart

Nothing can beat this group of chads.

I dunno man
Getting a BJ from this thing would be pretty fucking scary

>JUSTice league
not one of them is attractive

You make a good point, but they really undersold her a bit.

> Celestial class skronk woman
> man makes a gesture
> RAPE.. REEEEEEEE REEEEEE

My mother saw Ben Affleck on Today earlier and then Armie Hammer was on but she said she prefers the older actors and said she thought Ben Affleck looks good with a beard.

"Ive seen the raw strength only once before"

What did he mean by this

youtube.com/watch?v=Xw0IR6fJlV0

>Doctrine Dark
This is so out of place it broke my sides

plagueis master was tenebrous

all of a sudaaaa

Not as out of place as Skullomania would be.

>Darth Insanius
SHEEV'S GON FREAK

"chokes your dick with the force"

Darth Dorito

kek

She's...she's bending The Force™ to her will...!

>Her midichlorian count... it's... OVER 9 MILLION!!!!!!

i find it sad that i know more than half of those names

1.6 billion you anti semite. And that's not including the China release.

>could of
Fucking kys

And my dick!

>Kanan Jarrus, Caleb Dume,
Hol up

Is Rebels worth watching?

Fuck no.

youtube.com/watch?v=kvwNgtAR8cE

First half of S1 is exactly what you'd expect of a Disney cartoon
Second half is relatively good when it drops the kiddie shit, and even manages to use the spinsaber well

S2 is more consistently good, with better highs and fewer lows, but spoiled somewhat by the retarded saber helicopter fucking up an otherwise well done finale

S3 is a bumpy ride because the worst character gets a fuckton of focus and it starts veering into old EU territory, but has a genuine kino moment at the end of the Obi-Wan episode
No idea about S4

>Those evasive maneuvers

youtube.com/watch?v=uBlhgAkJBos

>Lord Vitiate
>Another one of Vitiate's specialties was in the domination of his opponent's minds, as he was able to dominate the minds of eight thousand Sith Lords and bind them to his will. He then used their combined power to perform the most complex ritual of Sith magic ever performed, ripping the Force from the entire planet of Nathema and absorbing the combined life force of every living thing on the surface. Lord Scourge suspected that the Emperor had not only absorbed the lives of those who had died in the ritual, but was in fact feeding off their spirits to sustain his own throughout the centuries that followed.

>i'll try spinning, that's a good trick

This is fucking horrible. Thankfully Disney erased this shitshow from canon.

Not really a fan of the show, but that faggot's review is shitty.

The worst part is that he was a direct ripoff of Darth Nihlus, who also had the ability to drain the life of those around him, and even planets.
What they didn't steal was the fact that, as a result, Nihlus was little more than a rabid beast and a slave to his own hunger; All his power was meaningless because he couldn't control it and the moment he couldn't use it as a crutch he got killed quickly.
They literally ripped off a character designed to mock EU powerlevel wank, and made him powerlevel wank personified.
The sheer lack of self awareness was utterly staggering.

Name one thing he said wrong.

Bioware did that because they hate Obsidian and what they did in KotOR 2. I mean, just look at what they did to Kreia and The Exile, its disgusting how petty they are.

Just about everything

I don't think that particular bit was part of their petty spite.
I genuinely think they just didn't spot that Nihlus and Sion were mocking the EU powerlevel bullshit, because the way they made Vitiate was so lacking in self awareness that it loops round into parody.

Wow, great argument.

Is rebels old canon or new disney canon?

Rebels and Clone Wars is new Canon.

disney canon

lots of retards still dont know lucas is one of them, and one of the biggest spergiest retards at that

so the jews from disney saved star wars after all...

>tfw you realize these are actual names from the EU

Only half of them are

>Kanan Jarrus, Caleb Dume

...uh, should we tell OP?

it always was and will be a shit framchise

Nah senpai. Disney said all material after a certain date (Think it was 2014 or 2013) is canon.

Star Wars: The Old Republic had two expansions, with the Sith Emperor, Vitiate, since then.

Therefore, Vitiate is canon.

Either that or Disney can't control their own brand, or are complete liars.

they explained that TOR would continue but it's officially under the Legends brand. The game came out in 2011

And she was a good friend.

>Kanan Jarrus, Caleb Dume,

>She makes Darth Vader cower with just one glance

fpbp

What happened to Ezra's eyebrows? Also, negro looks like a baby.

Mirin Cavill's look though.

>Doesn't like the EU.
Uncultured swine.

>buying into the absolute garbage that is the EU
best thing Disney did was burning that shit away

>"Ive seen the raw strength only once before"
>What did he mean by this

It means he's only seen that raw power in Kylo. It didn't scare him enough then (so his academy got shot up) but it does now (so he's not training Rey and making Kylo 2.0)
If you think he's including Yoda, obi Wan, Vader, and sheev in that you're retarded. That's why he says RAW power - untrained power. Obviously he didn't see that in those four

What about Darth icky though?

Disney EU is just as bad, if not worse, than the old EU.

>inb4 luuuke

That shit was an april fools joke, But you know what isn't? Helicopter lightsabers.

>But it can't be, after the Star Wars™, The Last Jedi® who did that was...
They've made eight of these movies now, with more to come.

Luke, did I ever tell you about Luuke Skywalker and Luuuke Skywalker?
They were your genetic clones grown from the hand you lost on Bespin after it was transported to Emperor Palpatine's Mount Tantiss storehouse on the planet Wayland.

They were good friends.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Luuke_Skywalker
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Luuuke_Skywalker

But is she more powerful than Luuke or Luuuke?

>fucking lost it at rehgar earthfury

Haha nice thread guys nice lol

But Is there a hero that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

>ywn see Vergere reeducate Jacen in the Embrace of Pain
>ywn see Jacen and Luke beat Shimrra and Onimi
>ywn see Tahiri flow-walk to see Anakin one last time
Life is suffering.

The Autist is the Jew's natural enemy.

S T R O N G

I N D E P E N D E N T

W O M A N

And my other dick

Just watch Darth Maul vs Obi Wan and call it a day.

Aaaannnnddd

This

>Darth Insanius
>Darth Tyrannus
>Darth Bane
Sith lords have the edgiest names ever and I fucking love them for it.

is count dooku not insanely powerful? he beat obi wan and anakin at the same time, why would he not be able to beat yoda?

i always thought that showing yoda fighting before ep III was a mistake. it would have been better if yoda shows up and dooku tries to get the thing to fall on the jedi and then makes his escape. i was kind of disappointed they made yoda a lightsaber user, but i guess i don't know what a better alternative would have been.

Dooku has always been a character the writers just fumbled around with. Killing off Maul in the PM and trying to replace him with Dooku was a mistake. Especially when The Clone Wars brought him back and made him a better villain than Dooku ever was.
Doesn't help that Dooku is the least popular of the Prequel villains.

>it starts veering into old EU territory,
But that's not a bad thing...

Dooku absolutely should have been an awesome character. Christopher Lee was one of the coolest motherfuckers on the planet. Lucas had no excuse for squandering him so poorly.

I bet he's actually pretty cool in the EU but I'm very unfamiliar with prequel EU.

This, TOR is the only Legends thing that was actually allowed to continue after Disney reset the canon. Which is a shame because I bet there are a ton of writers who would prefer to continue building on what exists in Legends instead of having to work around Disney's stupid shit.

Yoda kicking ass was pretty much the only reason to watch episode 2. It was perhaps the most genuine surprise I have ever received watching Star Wars because I was not expecting him to start flipping around as if he had just heard Kohmi Hirose's "Promise."

>implying she would last longer than 1/10th of a second against Dooku AND Boba Fett

Whata bout bigger luke?

biggerluke.wikidot.com/

majority of those aren't even canon anymore