Do you come here for both comics and cartoons?

Do you come here for both comics and cartoons?
If not, why?

If I'm not here for both comics and cartoons, then I'm here just for comics?

If I'm not here for both comics and cartoons, then I'm here just for cartoons?

Came for the cartoons but got introduced to a bunch of cool comics

I come here for what interests me which happen to be some cartoons and some comics.

Here for the straight shota, booty, thicc, big girl, lesbian, and milf threads.

Mostly for comics, But sometimes cartoons. A lot of cartoons are kind of too "kiddish" but I like some stuff like Samurai Jack and Powerpuff Girls.

I came for cartoons, got into comics, then all the cartoons died. Now I'm still here.

Mostly for cartoons. I live 2 hours (one way) from the nearest comic shop, so most of my comic talk is about the old issues I buy at flea markets.

I come here for cartoons and webcomics, does that count?

I don't know why I come here anymore

/aco/ literally exists

Yes, actually.

Do you care about the actual material itself?

I'm just here for the ass threads.

I come here for the cartoons. Even if I started a thread about a comic I'm reading I doubt I'd get more than a few responses.

only comic books

the cartoon threads are waifu wank-off bullshit and incredibly sad and pathetic. those people are degenerates

90% cartoons, but being here has dramatically expanded my mind on the comics side of things.

I'm here for cartoons. I never got into comics and I don't really care to.

I'm here for comics and comic storytimes. Though it does occasionally introduce me to new cartoons I might like so its a better advertising method than anything else.

This. Cartoonfags are an altogether different breed of autism, and a cancer on Sup Forums's ass. The day we have a board split will be a joyous occasion

You can only squeeze so much decent discussion about a primarily infantile medium before it turns to the kind of shitposting that birthed generals and ironic forced memes

Needs a Pocket Sand edit

I cant be bothered to constantly watch cartoons.
I discuss about them every now and then.

SU, Starvs and Loud generals?

>star vs
>loud house
>gumball
>steven universe
What am I missing?

I come here for comics only, cartoons these days are no good.

Talk about cancerous.

I don't even read comics, and I barely even watch any cartoons other than ATLA, Wakfu and SJ. I don't even know why I come here.

I come here because, apart from /tg/, this is the only board that either has things I find entertaining and interesting or has things that don't want to make me claw my eyes out every time I visit.

Also it's a habit now.

Cartoons but I'd read some storytimes and a couple recommended comics here and there.

Mostly just the indie/short comics. Big two superhero comics look pretty bad.

I come here mainly for cartoons and sometimes animation news. I follow occasional comic storytimes as long as they aren't about superheroes.

I'm an artist who likes doing a lot of fanart, and I just find it weird that there are people here who watch cartoons and such and don't get motivated to draw for themselves. I just can't picture myself reading comics and watching cartoons, but not wanting to draw for myself.

Also, cartoon generals are a guilty pleasure of mine, despite how degenerate they can get. I wonder if they'll ever make a Cartoon & Comic Generals board, considering cartoons en up moving their discussion to /trash/. There's We Bare Bears, The Loud House, Zootopia, Star Vs. the Forces of Evil, and Gumball with threads over there.

For those complaining about the cartoon discussions, realize that most of them are about series that ended over a decade ago now, during the real golden era of cartoons. That's the problem - the near-total lack of new material of even decent quality.

Inb4 but muh AT/SU/RS/some other Tumblresque shit