Is this fair?

Is this fair?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3cdk2Fs2CP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I’ve lost the high ground

>women think they deserve free money for nothing
When will divorce laws be repealed and the woman gets a whole lot of nothing instead of 500k a year for life?

She should be happy he stayed as long as he did, I swear these dudes get married young and their wives fall the fuck off and they're still famous and handsome as shit.

How long till he gets JUSTed?

>women think they deserve free money for nothing
Nobody even mentioned that, retarded robot.

So what's going on with him right now? Is he cheating on her or did they end their relationship, then he started dating MEW?

>take him for every penny u can!!!!!
Learn to fucking read dipshit

Wife basically told him to fuck off after kissing Ramona

>no woman will ever call you "her love"

>celebrity gossip thread
Sup Forums was a mistake

>"take him for every penny" clearly written in the instagram comment

I think you're the retarded one, user.

WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE F—

OOOOOH NO NO NO NO NO

You are both idiots and I'm right.

>says the faggot who can't read
Pathetic

Is that his daughter? She looks hot.

They have been separated for a while but Sup Forums lonely virgins like the narrative that mew is a home wrecker. Neither Ewan nor mew did anything wrong.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3cdk2Fs2CP0

>MEW deleted her twitter and instagram
Nawww.

She's a rather talentless Instagram whore, sadly

This is like some of those NTR mangas, MEW ex is the only guilty here because he was not able to save his woman of the superior British chad (is Ewan british right?)

I guess she couldn't handle all those women calling here a whore, slut, home wrecker etc.

All this stress and emotional baggage will help Ewan get into the post purge Obi-Wan role much better now.

>ewan leaves mew and patches things up with his wife
>punished ryan now has a new boyfriend
JUST

You don't understand, men use wages to oppress their wives, alimony is earned. Prenups are misogynistic.

This is literally why marrying a roastie is the same as essentially committing suicide.

JFC. Get your roastflaps out of your eyes and learn to read.

>Adultery is ok as long as the adulters consent

Fucked up millenial detected

Reason and Accountability, folks.

If they broke up beforehand no one is cheating on anyone.

Clara a ugly cute

how fucking old do you have to be that millenials are still your young people boogeyman lol

You have to be a Millennial.

Tv/ is an official Riley Stearns fanclub.

Homewrecker fans get out!

he's not only a cheater but an anti-trumper too

fuck him

Not sure about Ewan but Mew career is dead. She's pregnant so there's no need to worry about money.

How did he even land a girl like mew? She's a 9 while he's a 5

girls don't care that much about looks.

she liked him because he was a need, a funny nerd, unfortunately a Chad with a big wallet came along

So if Ewan was single at the time, how is he cheating on anyone? Am I missing a piece of the story or something?

they were married when they got together on set during fargo. ewan wanted the divorce then because of mew, but the wife wasn't ready to divorce. she later succumbed. allegedly they "hooked up" during fargo, while married.

The chad gets the 30+ sloppy seconds, while Ryan can start a family with a younger woman. I doubt Ewan wants more kids.

Wow Evan's a piece of garbage

they met on a cruise and she asked him out then she got together with the asian guy she was in a band with or whatever and now ewan

Thanks
>but the wife wasn't ready to divorce
That's an odd concept - it's weird that anyone would have to wait for their partner to be 'ready' to break up. It's not a negotiation; it just happens. Bam, done.

Man those are gonna be some good looking kids.

Sour Grapes: The Post

eve is beautiful she would still be happily married if she married me instead all those years ago. do women like eve still exist today?

Ewan had been claiming to have an open marriage for years. He was/is a serial cheater

>for nothing

A lot of cases are without a doubt ridiculous but tbf she is the mother of his children.

Did he call himself his love?

Underrated bant!

eve is in a better place now she's got the high ground. riley is a kino master now. the other two are literally who's now. the hand of fate strikes again.

in the united states you can divorce without consent, but it's a lengthy process, it's best if both agree like she did. i'm not sure of rules in britain.

Mew deleted her social profiles because she was getting so much hate.

She's right though. nu males who have children and a family but then go and cheat on their wives and ruin their kids lives should be shot as an example to the rest of them

She also tolerated his cheating for years and then he left her for someone else anyway. Someone actually made a timeline of all this and it seems Ewan was cheating while they were still together, hence why his wife and daughter seem angry about all this and why the divorce wasn't immediate.

only if they cheat

>she's a 9

this is why you're a virgin

>Things are tough between this three named actress not named Evan Rachel Wood or Mary Louise Parker and the cheating pond scum foreign born actor she chose to date. Apparently our actress was told by him certain things about his marriage that were not true. Our actress is sticking with the actor for now, but her public image has taken a huge toll the past few weeks and she hates being known as the other woman.

OH NO NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHHAHQHAHAHAHAHAHAHSJDKJRK#EKFKEMWHEJRKGIWNQHSUDJWNDKDJRJENSNHWUSJ

*BREATHES IN*

Generally feel sorry for this woman.
How young are their children?

I "generally" feel sorry for anyone who can't look things up online.

If this is true Mew is just another idiot.You don't pull something like that if you're not an A+. She might never work again.

A pretty broad range with the oldest being 21 now.

Growing up with a Sunday is horrible, I wouldn't wish it upon anyone.

>Growing up with a Sunday
??

Sunday dad*

Which ewan did on set of Fargo

Good
Ewan is a cunt
Also Scots deserve genocide

She's Jewish and so are their children.
Do you feel sorry now?

I wonder what the hell didn't she know about his marriage that makes it bad for her. It's not like Ewan was a public person and information about his marriage were easy to know about...

yes

Me too
I would never break the heart of my jewfu

giv joobies

$5 says he told her "oh yeah I have an open marriage I can see who I want lol"

I wouldn't wish a Sunday Daddy upon anyone, not even a Jew.

It's a wonder you're even alive to type this if you believe that divorce is easy as 1 2 3.
Fucking underaged

or the more tried and tested "i'm about to divorce her very soon, we're basically separated right now even though we live together"

If she fell for something like that she's the dumbest cunt ever, a 5 year old would know better than that.

you mean he can only see them on sundays? what is wrong with it?

I think she's just being exasperated
Unless she's retarded enough to seek divorce legal advice on Instagram

yeah that's what i felt on reading it too. if she was looking for advice "what should i do" or "what are my options" seems more likely than "what can i do"

Now I've justified this to myself in all sorts of ways. It wasn't a big deal, just a minor betrayal. Or we'd outgrown each other, you know, that sort of thing. But let's face it, I ripped them off-- my so called family. But children, I couldn't give a shit about them. And Eve, well she'd done the same to me, if she'd only thought of it first. And Riley, well okay, I felt sorry for Riley --he never hurt anybody. So why did I do it? I could offer a million answers -- all false. The truth is that I'm a bad person. But, that's gonna change -- I'm going to chage. This is the last of that sort of thing. Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die.

Growing up with a poor single mother provides a childhood that is lonely - you rarely see your mother or father.

SHE SMILED AT YOUUUUU BOYYYYYYYYYY

>oh yeah I have an open marriage I can see who I want lol

that's his mo

MEGA MEGA WILD THING

Is growing up a latchkey kid just as bad? asking for a friend

He's not wrong. Mew is WAY past her prime.

we're all gonna make it

stagergrl said literally nothing wrong.

why does the mother have to be poor?
why does the kid have to be lonely. what about the grandparents?

is that a yes

Pretty much a similar thing. My dad left when I was 5, saw him every Sunday. My mother however wasn't skilled and her job was 9-6.

Growing up without proper supervision and assistance is not ideal, clearly. I was lucky that my mother was able to stay home and take care of me and my older brother while I barely saw my dad since he worked all day long to support us, I say this because I've seen kids who were left home alone all day by both parents and it shows while growing up. Attachment issues are the first thing that comes up, just like it happens to kids with abusive parents.

I dont have attachment issues because I refuse to make connections with anyone in the first place

Like an expression. like "what can IIIII do??"