Justice League The Epic We Deserve

KINO IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

It's official, Justice League is the best cape film this year. Maybe this decade.

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/justice_league_2017/
variety.com/2017/film/box-office/justice-league-box-office-opening-weekend-below-estimates-1202617685/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to kick your ass

You're right, we are getting what we deserve

Why is batman standing next to a frog?

Forgot to end it with this.

>basing everything on a subhuman screening from a subhuman phone.

Sup Forums confirmed sub human br's

This scene was better than any other capeshit scene this year despite being the worst movie
you should kys swiftly

>This scene was better than any other capeshit scene this year
wow what an achievement KEK

i cant wait for a proper hd version of this

spbp

>Justice League is the best cape film this year. Maybe this decade.
>rottentomatoes.com/m/justice_league_2017/
>40% all critics
>24% top critics
*INHALES*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

HOLY SHIT DKEKS ARE THIS DELUSIONAL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Lol

So basically you have the camp who thinks superhero movies should never exist + Marveldouches vs people who hate Snyder vs. DCucks

Its not a wonder this movie can't get a fair shake its outnumbered like 3 to 1.

Honestly, I liked JL and thought it was worth full price admission, people who quote the critics confuse me because obviously they care what critics think so much but can't seem to think for themselves.

variety.com/2017/film/box-office/justice-league-box-office-opening-weekend-below-estimates-1202617685/
>NOT EVEN $100 MILLION
AAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>wonder woman just stands there while superman flies up

lame

This makes me uncomfortable

After Marvel has cheapened our pop dreams, Snyder enriches them. From Steppenwolf’s towering horned malevolence (modeled on Tim Curry’s Darkness in Ridley Scott’s 1982 Legend) to the diluvian sequence that introduces Momoa’s voluptuous Aquaman, Snyder uses the superhero form to evoke our culturally established dreams, myths, and hope. Against all unrelenting studio and media efforts to arrest cinema as juvenile pastime, Snyder exults in its adult spirituality, sensuality, and kinetic intensity; he urges that we keep cinema moving.

You've got to be shitting me.

That was awesome

If you had actually seen the movie you would understand how great this actually was
The facial reactions from everybody was half the entertainment

>Trusting "critics"

This is an actual review by the way.

>hillary clinton loses election because her campaign was too smart

I'd score this film in the 80s. It could have been better, but it is far from bad.

she's jewish, you racist