Jenna sees image of herself in coffee

>jenna sees image of herself in coffee
>recognizes it as pam

it's time to let go jenna

Would you date her knowing that you will never be 'The One'?

Someone cast her in a movie so she has something to do please. Or tie John Krasinski to a bed and give her a half an hour to do what ever she wants.

I almost feel bad for her

Maybe it's a hairdo she'd never wear personally

that is 100% photoshopped

sure. broken women fuck like animals

I kind of know what it's like, to know the best days of your life are behind you

look it up. its real

After that tweet she retweeted Krasinski's post about A Quiet Place.

jenna pls stop

Very nice.

remember when you had that crush that it just hurt whenever you thought of how you two arent together
imagine being jenna and its your job to kiss your crush and pretend that you are the happiest couple ever but in the end of the day he would just walk away and not even look at you, like it never happened
it must have sucked

that's a load of horseshit

its not
our best days were when we were little children ages from 4 to 12
everything from then goes to shit even if your a billionare god fucking 11/10 girls 24/7

Someone post the "Why did you tag me?"

maybe for you. lighten up.

Imagine how easily you could get her in bed if you even slightly looked like john.

>nov 15

Wat

I'd toot it n' boot it

Jenna Fisher

fake but entertaining

jenna pls stop

>Jenna goes to a fancy NYC coffee shop, where they have a barista who does those espresso paintings
>Barista sees that Jenna Fischer ordered an espresso, pulls up a picture of Pam on his/her phone for reference
>coffee is delivered, Jenna is impressed and obviously sees Pam in the coffee because she doesn't look like this anymore
think it through guys

you just dont drink enough

>quoting everyone
Get fucked.

She's technically not lying, but the detail about how she requested her face in the coffee was omitted

>HEY, BLUNT

I still don't get it. He's like a 6/10 at best and has two 9/10's that crave his cock. It can't be the money cause Emily Blunt is far richer than him.

heh heh heh

Wait until John gets casted as Nova for GotG 3

emily blunt has reverse butterface while jenna has a nice body and an average face

That's just your perspective on things speaking.

Is this a meme or is there any substance behind it

jenna probably realizes she needs to keep in shape, while emma thinks she can rely on her face forever

Hnnnnnng is this real?

its just wishful thinking on my side

Imagine waking up, going to the bathroom and seeing this, while you still have your morning boner.