Alright, let's say that the Joker made a machine of blowing up the friggin world...

Alright, let's say that the Joker made a machine of blowing up the friggin world, yet the only way that he'll stop is if Batman banged Harley Quinn in front of a group of children and filmed for Live television.

Would Batman do it?

HARD Mode: He has NO Prep time, Joker has his finger on the button to blow up the world.

This idea is fucking stupid and I love it, I'm pretty sure Batman would do it, then we'd get a good bit of him feeling dirty afterwards

Why wouldn't he? It's not like people know Batman's true identety as an important social figure, and it's not like Harley is a pig or something.

If you love this idea then watch the first episode of Black Mirror.

Batman misdirected the Joker's attention and then Batarangs the detonator and beats the Jokers ass.

Is it really? I mean hey, it could friggin happen, the Joker is a sick dude

But WOULD he? Think about it, I mean people would understand but I don't think that they would ever look at him as the same again

Carl, I love you

It's funny, I just read it in a monotone but then I saw "friggin", and the whole thread instantly transformed into Carl's voice

You know what? This is an interesting question because Batman might not do it

Same basic premise. People ended up liking the guy who had to fuck on live TV more due to sympathy. And why would Batman care if people like him if he gets the job done?

Maybe I'm missing something, but you're saying EVERYONE WOULD DIE unlesss Batman HAS SEX. This is a no-brainer.

>Alright, let's say that the joker made a machine of blowing up the friggin world, yet

Read it in his voice up to that point

He did it with Batgirl, he has no standards at this point

Why's that Frylock? Batguy and Batgirl are always supposed to be together right?

That's what I thought, just think of the friggin backlash, man.

You ain't understanding this, he's giving rough and dirty sex with Harley Quinn, IN FRONT of a group of innocent children, while this is filmed.

Sure he's saving the world but at what price?

>That's it Bat boy! Cuck me! Cuck me in front of these poor children! HA HA HA HA HA HA

"Do you want the cowl on or off?"
"Off please"
"....too bad"

underrrated

Sure, why not? I mean, he's ultimately just fucking a gal, not like he's doing anything particularly debauch.

Nah, the real test would be having to bang Gordon in front of a group of children.

Oh, how the tables would be turned

Hey Carl, who would win in a fight. Batman, or Dracula?

It doesn't involve killing people, so yeah.

The Dark Knight Rises was a friggin waste. Metropolis is supposed ta be the comic New York? So wouldn't their team be the G-Men? GET ELI IN THE DAMN MOVIE! DOESN'T MATTER IF BANE LAUNCHED THE FIELD INTO THE FRIGGIN SUN! THEY COULDA PLAYED WITH A BEACH BALL AND STILL BE UP BY 40!

GOTHAM SUX!

Not Carl, Batman already beat Dracula

I'm reading these in Carl's voice and it's glorious.