I am so fucking sick of superhero shit bros

I am so fucking sick of superhero shit bros

Me too man. I honestly think the whole capeshit fanboyism that's come out the past few years is a product of soyboys, and a lack of testosterone in men these days. There's a direct correlation

I keep hiding the threads, then 4 more pop up. It's a fucking disgrace. Mods need shooting.

hey there's a /lgbt/ and /soc/ board

we have like 20 capeshit movies from Marvel alone next year

there's also a Sup Forums board

What's wrong fellow consumer you don't like popular culture?

>capeshit board, when?

A containment general is needed at the very least.

are they shills? 13 year olds? wtf

true, feels like one out of two movies are ccartoon/animation/superhero shit these days

>"Hey! Look at the whiny bitch who posted Orville/Star Trek shit for months on end! He finally knows what it feels like to be an utter loser and his mom's a whore who deserves to die!"

worse, mentally retarded manchildren

You don't read a capeshit movie though.

do we really need 72 DC/marvel threads?

but we haven't even tapped the potential franchises that could be made! plastic man! watchmen babies! not to mention the japanese market! dragon ball cinematic unverse! piccolo wars parts 1 and 2!!

Join the cause and spam for a capeshit quarantine board that even Sup Forums wnats

seriously, we should all just leave the board and let it be 100% capeshit. mods wont delete the threads so wtf can we do?

you can't claim to be sick of capeshit and not star wars too. they're one in the same, franchises being raped for cash

>implying capeshit threads aren't an improvement to this cesspool of a board

Well duh, that's the whole reason they make them isn't it? Its for people who want to read comic books but can't read or even focus on a still page of dumb coloring book drawings for more than 2 seconds without their brain hurting from having to imagine them in motion.

I don't think I once mentioned Star Wars or Star Trek. And I'm not just talking about cape stuff on Sup Forums...

Spam "Sup Forums" threads and I'm not even memeing
Back when TDKR came out and everyone here wanted to discuss the shooting instead and only Sup Forums cried because muh serious capeshit discussion
Same thing with Avengers 1 and crying how everyone is pretentious hipsters for not liking it

kids, manchildren, and third worlders

Yeah I bet you'd like that wouldn't you Jose

You and the rest of the capecucks will be thrown out of here come hell or high water

What else can we do? I have 30 capeshit threads hidden, press refresh, oh look there's 5 more capeshit threads. They slide every other thread off the board.

Yeah and get banned?

even worse
they're amerimutts

BOO HOO! I DON'T LIKE 6 (AT MOST) MOVIES OUT OF THE LITERAL 250+ THAT HAVE WIDE RELEASES EACH YEAR.

BOO HOO!

BOO HOO! I DON'T LIKE 6 (AT MOST) MOVIES OUT OF THE LITERAL NEW 500+ THAT ARE RELEASED IN THEATRES, REDBOX, NETFLIX EACH YEAR.
BOO HOO! I DON'T LIKE 6 (AT MOST) MOVIES OUT OF THE LITERAL 1000+ NEW TV AND STREAMING SHOWS RELEASED EVERY YEAR.

FUCK OFF FAGGET.

OH NO NO NOO
AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>dude justs fight cancer with cancer lmaooooo

fight fire with fire my compadre.

>posts cancer when complaining about fighting cancer with cancer

You Sup Forums scum will be next and then once you're all gone we can finally have Sup Forums back

I was over capeshit too.

Until I got Moviepass. Now I just go watch them without worrying about throwing away $14

Maximum Pwnage unlocked.

You sound like a manchild and it's spelled faggot.

When will the bubble pop? Soon, r-right?

>tfw friends only want to go to the movies to watch capeshit
I don't expect them to want to go see some new age norwegian art film with me but I can't even convince them to see something like dunkirk.

First all the capefans have to have kids then the kids will hate capeshit since their parents like it as per rule #1 of the parent/child coolness contract. After that the kids just have to grow up and spends their disposable income on other movies.

i don't post on Sup Forums. Sup Forums is the biggest board I browse period 2bh.

Careful with the estrogen injections, soyboy.

>brother makes me go and watch that hitman's bodyguard shit and the awful cgi man spider
>I make him go watch Blade Runner 2049
>he falls asleep and tells me it was boring
>asks me to go to watch Thor Ragnarok with him
NO YOU FUCKING CUNT I WON'T GO WATCH FUCKING THOR WITH YOU REEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw you've never watched any capeshit except Sam Raimi's Spider-Man, and that was 15 years ago

>get together with some buddies
>man avengers was so sick user. here's what happened
>y-yeah sounds awesome guys haha

Get better friends, the world is a big place user

In a forum where the "janitors" allow "wat do" and "thoughts on this tummy" posts, your opinion of me in a shithole where people like you wallow means the same as a retarded nigger's opinion of me.

This isn't a forum
Those threads aren't allowed which is why they're deleted

Whats your excuse, adult child?

How do you make friends at the age of 23?

>forum
you absolutely have to go back

those are very easily filtered and get deleted otherwise. a new capeshit meme spawns every other day.

>soyboys
you have to go back

>someone shitpost and the threads get deleted
>this justifies spamming capeshit all over the board
you really are a man child
it wouldn’t be bad to contain to a general but unfortunately generals bring in more retards
we really need a containment board or just making capeshit a bannable offense

School, work, dinner parties, volunteer work, (((tinder))), gym, libraries, concerts, bake sales, city council meetings, fundraisers, restaurants, film festivals, bars/clubs(as a last resort) etc..
Depends what you're into
If you're into something, chances are theres a meeting place for it.
In my own experience Ive met more people that are jaded by the endless stream of pop trash and that are semi interested in the things I like. And I've met less of the zombies that inhale whatever is trending
Im only 26 but life is only as difficult as you pretend
Unless you're from some 3rd world shit hole
Then life is very fucking difficult

Report the threads. Keep reporting them. Eventually mods will have to do something.

Superheroes aren't going anywhere as long as Marvel Studios continues.

They have the greatest combination of critical and financial success of any movie studio ever. Marvel movies are anti-cinematography, anti-music, anti-gravitas, anti-drama, anti-passion, anti-beauty, and anti-wonder; yet they will still be the most successful, renowned, liked, and influential movies in history. They are an unstoppable goliath.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ-dNk05Gf8

ignore all this normalfag advice
just watch some anime

Same user here,
This will also work.

Comic book movies are the home of bugmen and soyboys.

Not an ounce of testosterone in the audience. Queer masculinity for the soyim.

20+ on Justice League alone rn

Filter Justice League and DCEU then you simps! There's less threads that way

$hitlord and staff are making big bucks with Sup Forums. No changes coming

>spend years supporting cape shit till nothing but cape shit gets made
>finally realizes cape shit is garbage
I hate you Millennials and Gen Z scum so fucking much. You assholes are the ones that supported the cape shit to the point of it dominating the box office. Fuck you for having shit taste in movies.

stay mad faggot

Mods have done something. I had over 30 hidden and now it's down to 15.

bout fucking time too

test

Capeshit really needs its own board lik /mlp/ just to get the nu-male fanboys who keep calling a bunch of models and athletes in front of a green screen making quips "kino" out of this board and actually allow for some discussion on film and television worth caring for.

Either that or the capeshit fanboys can go to Sup Forums. Even though that place is for cartoons and comics they still won't shut up about capeshit.

I unironically don't get it. These movies are some of the most soulless, bottom of the barrel, demo targetted, board room meeting designed, shlock. They are fucking terrible. And yet people here won't shut the fuck up about them. I thought you guys had good taste?

hence the thread, dude. we're sick of this manchild shit

I support this idea 100 percent. Someone contact Hiroshima

I don't get it either, whether it's here or otherwise. How can people not be tired of this shit yet?

I mean you have some decent ones on the different ends of the spectrum, the more serious, well-made and physical ones like Nolan's Batman or Logan, and on the other side the overtly goofy stuff like Guardians and I can under stand these.

But just about everything in the middle is just horrible, overblown, ugly tokusatsu with a budget on steroids, filled to the brim with greenscreen, bad cinematography, magical glowing swirls and other particle effects, all executed with absolutely zero finesse.

Do you pirate movies? If so, you're part of the problem. Hollywood has to make what people are willing to pay for. If the only people who pay to go to theaters are people who want mindless group social experience movies, well...

>Do you pirate movies? If so, you're part of the problem.

shut the fuck up

I imagine that most people are sick of it. No one goes to the movies anymore. It's literally white trash and suburban retards that still go.

just pretend they don't exist man, like i do. It's an era that fucking sucks for sure but concentrate on the other movies that are made and you should be fine

hahahahahaha!

right
wake me up the day a single major gets a streaming plateform of it's own. They have a completely outdated business model. Netflix and amazon are massacring them much more brutally than any torrent could ever dream to. They haven't learned anything from the music industry collapse. And they're going straight through the same pit, and their fall is going to be absolutely brutal if they don't get their act together fast. Not to worry, the Chinese are getting ready to replace Hollywood already.