Why are SJWs so Marvelfags when only DC publishes books starring non-white characters that are well written?

Why are SJWs so Marvelfags when only DC publishes books starring non-white characters that are well written?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2013/11/katy-perrys-geisha-style-performance-needs-to-be-called-out/281805/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They don't care about good writing, they just want headlines.

They also publish gays that aren't shit

>well written

Because these people don't actually READ anything. So they never learn how well-written it is. They want click bait titles and covers.

You actually have to read comics to know what DC is publishing.

Because Marvel have the good movies.

They don't read comics. No matter if its DC or marvel
or a white dude or a gay black woman

That being said, I expected New Super-Man to be lame but its one of the best comics DC is putting out right now.

Too bad DC will eventually kill him off in some lame summer crossover

My question is why do SJWs hate DC so much? I mean Mary Sue would regularly publish hit pieces about them.

Because people would regularly write hit pieces about them.

He's survived one crossover so far, which took the life of some other earth's poor flash analog. Here's hoping he survives a couple more.

I think he will stay for good.

Jim Lee is thrilled about him and DC and Gene Luen Yang have a good relationship.

DC never advertise any of there gay heroes as LOOK AT HOW GAY THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT FASHION AND CRYING,they are human beings you can relate too

Because they don't read comics, and it was cool to shit on DC before Marvel started their downward spiral.

It's funny because DC women are more well known, and actually sell.

Funny you should say this
I don't remember the last time SJWs stood up for an Asian issue

>which took the life of some other earth's poor flash analog
poor gay flash analog.

Basically, SJWs are bandwangers.

>not brown
>successful
>actually assimilate

You shouldn't be surprised

AA Iron Fist
I'm sure there's mild GitS bitching though I sorta agree with them on that.

did Leth actually write this?

>marvel
>good comics

On one hand, New 52 wasn't exactly the the pinnicle of comics
On the other hand,
>I'm a batman fan
>I do not read batman
What the fuck

I need more context.

And, SJWs will dogpile any SJW who doesn't get in line.

I think she's also responsible for the strawman comic about the little girl that grew up watching Starfire on Teen Titans, then was exposed to Lobdell's RHATO.

To be fair she could've meant currently.
To be less fair, fuck that bitch.
It's Kate Leth, what more context do you need?
No that's Dave Willis. He's also a bitch.

If you mean Kate Leth, she's just an retarded SJW.

>2015
Wow that is some outdated drama that you went out of your way to save and then recollect.

Because somebody in DC comics IS A FUCKING RAPIST UNREPENTANT HITLER or some bullshit like that.
Also DC doesnt promote their "progressiveness" with massive headlines, they just make good stories who happen to have diversity. SJWs dont buy comics, they just follow trends in Twitter or whatever The Mary Sue or Jezebel say.

I know you are trying to show how much DC "panders to the ESU JAY DOUBLE Us"
But this was actually funny
At least Wonder Woman didn't run around screaming about tampons and menstruations

Oh! Which comic is this?

because people on the internet define "sjw" as "anyone I disagree with on everything" so if they like what you think is right to like you dont think of them as SJWs

Do you expect logic and restraint from Leth?

and Muslims is Baz actually a Muslim?

What the fuck? What exactly is the message here?

>To be fair she could've meant currently

Well not really. She says right there she picked up Batman comics right around the New 52 and then immediately dropped them.

But to be fair, there are plenty of way to be a Batman fan without reading Batman comics. There's been non-comic Batman media since the 40s.

Also fuck her.

>I'm a massive Batman fan
> I do not read Batman

what kind of context do you need? She doesnt read Batman, but still feels she has to be pandered in said comics.

>Out of your way
>Right Click
>Save
It doesn't seem that hard.

Yes, but the better question is: does it matter?

Oh yes A-force which was cancelled at issue 10

I'm the original screen caper.

You get more Leth stupidity for a reward.

Yang is recognized as a genius for his comic writing, its perplexes me why he's still so unpopular online
Shade the Changing Girl has an all women creative team yet no blogs or anyone cares
Dexter Soy is doing astounding art on Red Hood
Orlando is a flamer without Tumblr backing
wtf

>Why are SJWs so Marvelfags

SJWs are casuals

Casuals don't read comics they just watch movies and see the occasional page/image shared on Tumblr or twitter.

People are reading way too into this.

Marvel makes movies normies like. DC doesn't make good movies, at all. Ergo SJWs, who are in essence a variation of normies, focus all their attention on Marvel, because such ripped hunks like RDJ and Chris Evans can do no wrong, and because Comic Console Wars DC is likewise demonized for being "not Marvel".

You could argue that Marvel has more inherent normie appeal (men aspiring to become gods rather than gods aspiring to become men), but really that's just hindsight talking. Any stock SJW would be happy to tell you their twenty sex headcanons for the cast of Teen Titans, and kids that grew up in the 2000s generally speaking saw Green Lantern as black.

no you're right

DC is sooOOOooo much better than Marvel

The fact we're 18 issues in Rebirth and I can't tell if he is or not shows how well DC aren't pandering with him.

But if a group of people is so concerned with positive representation, why are they silent about a mind-blowing comic as New Super-Man while "Holly Menstruation!" get their praise?

Gotham Academy has a main cast without a single straight white male.
Where are all the articles written about it?
I just want this book to get some recognition and sales up.

I will forever praise Humphries for not jumping the gun (lol) with Baz and instead make Jessica's anxiety a focal point

>seething

The thing that steams up about that is that Marvel has some creeps working there too according to De Campi and Kot but for some reason everyone focuses on Eddie whatever the fuck his name is. Yeah the dude should go too because he's a shit editor but if you're going to call out a perv then call out all of them.

hows the "second semester" been? I haven't read it in a year

>Because somebody in DC comics IS A FUCKING RAPIST UNREPENTANT HITLER
Dan Didio raped and murdered Mark Waid back in the 90s!!

Actually, that would be a good explanation behind most marvel events. Everyone gets boners, turns retarded and we get hero vs hero. This is how we get shit like civil war.

>what if all the male heroes get boners? and have to attend them?
I would buy it

DC is simply better than Marvel, that's why

He is Muslim, but doesn't seem to follow the religion so strictly as the rest of his family. I think he had problems with his father because he made a tattoo, which is against their religion.

That she thinks men bleed out of their dicks for 4 days when they get erections, I guess.

I'm sure that's happened in her life, but if she'd quit asking nu-males to sound themselves with pencil lead, it wouldn't.

Then the guy says, "hah! That'd be funny as fuck!" And goes off on some boner joke tangent and the girl is enraged with nothing to say

Reminder that DC Rebirth has absolutely no diversity according to Spencer

>I am a massive Batman fan.
>I do not read Batman.
Every fucking time.

Not as good, but still great.
Olive's going a little insane and Colton's crush is coming to light. Also, the Man-Bat kid is showing up more often.

>gets btfo
>passive agressive sheeting ensues
What a bitch

Casting controversies never seem to count unless convenient
theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2013/11/katy-perrys-geisha-style-performance-needs-to-be-called-out/281805/

Hey! I do! I'm just not a blogger

Eddie Berganza! thats the one. Thanks user.

Holy shit BTFO what a colossal faggot

No you dont

>Then one guy says "but DC/Marvel would never do that with their heroes" while the other fights the tears coming out of his face after hearing that

Are they supposed to look like vapid airheads in that last panel or is this an ironic thing?
>add another current Marvel writer to the list of people that apparently don't ever want to work for one of the big two

>kids that grew up in the 2000s generally speaking saw Green Lantern as black.
When the GL movie came out featuring Hal, people on the internet complained about whitewashing. Pretty funny, desu.

>captcha Reynolds 765885

Did you really not remember Ironfist?

>I am a massive batman fan. I do not read batman.

Fucking hell this is just like gamer gurls saying they love vidyas but never actually play them

>men aspiring to become gods rather than gods aspiring to become men
aaaaaaaand I'm fucking triggered.

>Implying SJWs read any of the comics

Marvels sales have been declining for a reason user

I generally do not care for casting shenanigans
Since I'm Asian, it slips my mind even further

Goes to show how much SJW affects my life

I wish. Then someone else would be writing Champions.

They drank the Disney kool aid and subscribe to company wars us vs them mentality.

I mean Jesus Christ, GreenLantern.com is literally a John Stewart fansite, complete with the owner's fanfics.

This.
Nobody cared about Thor until they premiered FemThor on "The View".

>Marvels sales have been declining for a reason
Is it because they can write themselves into a corner, but not out of a paper bag?

What FPBP said. Those people read Buzzfeed, HuffPost and Salon on their social media feeds, they don't actual comics to notice what's actually going on.

I'm seriously wondering if something a little more sinister. Soros owned a lot of Disney stock apparently, until recently, so maybe it's part of his and the people like him trying to derail the competition.

>"Marvel is sssooooo progressive and DC isn't! Buy Marvel! Tehehehehe"

But that's giving them all too much credit I think.

Speaking of too Author X Louis is pratically an SJW. All her book titles sound they were written by SJWs. It's kind of funny.

Because he hasn't given a white woman his yellow fist yet

No problem.

>My question is why do SJWs hate DC so much?

Literally brain washing. They think Marvel is the progressive company even though by the end of this year they will have 17 movies in a row that started straight white men. Any other studio would be getting crucified by these people if they did that

Do they really affect anyone personally?

Why don't we?

#cancelcolbert was kinda big

I hate when web comic rights makes these stupid comics like this where it's basically.

>Someone presents a challenge to their worldview

And instead of just answering this it's

>DISPLAY OF EMOTION!

Okay. Like you're drawing yourself or your characters as incapable of having rational discussions and emoting like a child that heard it's time to put the ice cream down and go to bed.

>reddit spacing

It is sad because it is true.

Depends on the environment. College was a pain because SJWs everywhere bitching about everything

That's less about Asians and more by a Asian, but your point stands

This is a true element to it as well, they're bandwagoners who want to be "PART OF THE CONVERSATION" about popular culture. They could give a shit less about source material because talking about comics isn't something they see people do socially either.

>You have to go to reddit to realize this is a thing.

Good thing I don't or else I'd have some clue as to what the fuck you're talking about newfag. I just don't like jumbled paragraphs, walls of text don't work well on Sup Forums.

You conservatards and your Soros conspiracy theories. Disney can be a piece of shit company without your schizophrenic bullshit.

Also

>reddit spacing

There's no white history month because there's too many kinds of white and too many centuries of it to condense into one month. Black people don't have a recognized history before slavery so it's much easier.
There's no straight pride parade because psychologically healthy people don't need to have a parade to feel significant

People care way less about comics than the outrage they can get out of it.

>You conservatards and your Soros conspiracy theories

You don't have to be a conservative or from Sup Forums to think Soros is a real piece of shit. He's destabilized whole countries to make money for himself. He would burn your gay little comic company and all it's history to the ground if it made him a few bucks

Yeah, but he isn't a strawman, stereotype, or sjw panderer. He's just fun. He likes fun.