Is this guy the greatest villain in capeshit? Truly kino

Is this guy the greatest villain in capeshit? Truly kino.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1510954458528.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=vXUCu3EhReY
youtube.com/watch?v=JXAS3r9s22M
youtube.com/watch?v=XCwvCaEcIzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based pig.

I dont watch the show, is he a sassy freak?

What do you think?
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1510954458528.webm

I hadn't watched this show at all and started to with my roommate near the start of this arc, and I was impressed with the titties on the show first and how fucking off the wall this guy was second. Good stuff, will keep watching.

Wow, i'm genuinely impressed. I dont watch Gotham but expected a CW-like watering down.

Those were my fav Batman comics. The ones with Dick and Damian. Just the right amount of weirdness and fun stuff and the main characters were actually interesting

Gotham is not on CW, it's Fox. Flash / Arrow / Legends of Tomorrow are low effort soap operas for teeny boppers with the same colorless, lifeless sets being reused over and over, flat, boring cinematography and manufactured "I'm so quirky and awkward" personalities from every single character. Throw in a killer of the week for every episode of this piece of shit teeny bopper soap opera and you got Arrow / Flash / LoT. Do not lump Gotham in the same category as that tripe.

Gotham is unironically kino with actual production design, quality cinematography and crazy lighting. The actors know the exact level of campiness to play without being obnoxious.

wait this is capeshit? that actually looks great though, I might actually check this out

>was campy killer the greatest villain
no obviously not you 12 year old

Gotham elevates it's capeshit inheritance and becomes genuine kino.

>jared leto is super awesome dude so dark and scary so twisted and fucked up just like me

spooped

holy shit you really are 12

Holy fucking cringe. The line deliveries are disgusting.

"Pull it out and the next is in her eye."

That reminds me of all the pictures BTK took of himself tied up in bondage, recreating the positions of his victims.

post more webms of the show at cool dutch angles also post that ayylmao

>holy shit you really are 12

Wonder if we'll get stuff like this on the next season of Mindhunter.

>entire fucking room full of people
>plenty of things to use as weapons
>several moments when guy is fucking unarmed

Literally just need a few guys to pick up their chairs and beat him to fucking death together.

>Holy fucking cringe.

Never been. Maybe that's your resting place if you find this "kino". Fucking faggot.

This, at first I thought that he had tied them to their chairs or something but if they're not, then why don't they just attack him?

Gene Hackman is an GOAT character actor.

Lex Luthor is the GOAT capeshit villain.

That said, Karry Drake killed it in Darkman.

That's smart, now what about his two armed mercenaries?

For real though, do you have autism? The character is self-aware and overly theatrical, it's the persona he dons when he puts on the mask.

Of course he is. Bruno Heller can do no wrong. First Mark Antony and now Professor Pyg. Heller knows how to write a good Antagonist.

tfw Gotham is unironically better than any of the capeshit movies DC has made

^Larry Drake+

Love this show

youtube.com/watch?v=vXUCu3EhReY

i really liked him in Arkham Knight.

I don't care what the character does. That webm was just awful. I don't care about realism but watching that just made me imagine all the retards that watch the show and getting giddy because how "creepy" he is. It comes off as childish.

Btw, boo hoo I don't like what you like!

>the retards that watch the show and getting giddy because how "creepy" he is. It comes off as childish.
Or maybe everyone just loves how theatrical this character is? But every villain has to talk like a cringeworthy fedora tipping try hard for you because that's super cool and dark and twisted, just like me.

>he thinks this guy is campy
>proceeds to jerk off to heath ledger's joker
le watch as I make this pencil disappear

Sweet assumptions there, buddy. I don't enjoy le quirky opera singing twisted fucking psychopaths XD

Le assumption response.

>TV-14 vs PG-13

It's just that if you are one year older you can watch Gotham.

Sheeet. MPAA is just shit.

This looks like a very sad attempt at adapting a Grant Morrison character without actually knowing how to write.

>Sweet assumptions there, buddy. I don't enjoy le quirky opera singing twisted fucking psychopaths XD

Name two (2) of her best roles

>Stop watching halfway through Season 1 for a variety of reasons, mostly identity crisis and poor attempt at being what I could only describe as "Gotham Babies/predecessors"
>See clips from the third and fourth season

So did they abandon the initial premise and go full comic book cheese with it, because if so I might pick it back up.

Tips to you, as well, my friend. Glad to find an intelligent individual in the thread full of try hards. Pleased ta meetcha.

>So did they abandon the initial premise and go full comic book cheese with it, because if so I might pick it back up.
Yep they embraced the fun but still kept it serious in a way. it's very campy with multiple arcs in a season and lots of different locations and they're not afraid to just move on to another villain or storyline unlike the flash or arrow where barry and iris are still doing the same shit they were in season 1 at the same handful of locations dragging out the big bad for 20+episodes

youtube.com/watch?v=JXAS3r9s22M

Basically they ditched the killer of the week format of season one so there's an actual story in seasons two onwards.

You don't? Care to give me examples? Especially any recent ones? Pro points if it's well done.

Hannibal doesn't count.

>criticizes the acting
>is given an explanation of the character which justifies why the character is acting like that
>I DON'T CARE WHAT THE CHARACTER DOES

>Legends of Tomorrow are low effort soap operas for teeny boppers with the same colorless, lifeless sets being reused over and over, flat, boring cinematography and manufactured "I'm so quirky and awkward" personalities from every single character. Throw in a killer of the week for every episode of this piece of shit teeny bopper soap opera and you got Arrow / Flash / LoT. Do not lump Gotham in the same category as that tripe.
I felt the same way about the others but LoT has actually changed and the use a lot of different locations like rome or the civil war, pt barnum, victorian london they change it up a lot now and have fun with it
youtube.com/watch?v=XCwvCaEcIzs

Is that Klarion the witch boy?

>That whole Riddler segment
Well, at least it is accurate to the comics and the character

just from one ep this season

gotham has actually built up a pretty good 'rougues' gallery

I'm still watching Arrow / Flash / LoT because I'm a completionist but I still think LoT is still pure garbage. Season two was almost bearable because I liked the villains and their dynamic. Everything else was trash. I cant stand the characters, the cheap ass boring action scenes, the royalty free music, hearing the exact same piano notes I heard 500 times in every break up scene of Flash / Arrow, the cringeworthy oh sooooooo whacky antics. Holy shit, the old man and the nigger just swapped bodies, haha, sooooooo whacky and quirky, haha, look at everyone's reactions, they're all laughing and finding it funny too, haha, oh look, atom man keeps getting their names mixed up because he keeps forgetting they swapped bodies, haha, so crazy and whaaaacky.

I cant stand it.

It's great how they've established so many great villains and can pull any of them back for a cameo at any time or multi-episode arc. The show has a great foundation laid out, I hope it doesn't get cancelled any time soon. The comics have so much content for them to do their own spin on, hope they get to finish the Hush arc and do a Two Face arc before they get cancelled.

is that idubbbz?

yh i cant wait till mazouz hits the weights and they prescribe him the special medicines :^)

i watch it with my little brother so i view it more like i would a kids morning show not as some high art form in that sense we have more fun watching it than the rest desu

the guy just broke into song musical style, I dont think you should be worrying about the plausibility of the scene

Well he is a gay retard

Nah, shit like musical numbers are just theatrics, there still has to be a logic to the scenes. That said, Pyg has two armed mercenaries overseeing the room, but a musical number doesn't disqualify a scene from requiring logic.

riddler a cute

You just confirmed my theory that only faggots and chicks watch this piece of shit "show". Thanks.

The Observer really nails the role