this

came here to post this.

maury did literally nothing wrong

Top Heel

steven colbert

Season 7 Kelly C is god tier waifu.

good acting is never hateable

especially when there's mouzone and season 5 "characters"

you are confusing actors and character, good acting can lead to hateable characters

was david simon naming ((((((((it))))))))) or is he ((((((((((one))))))))) as well

you in you're lifes biopic

he's a disgusting snide jew that takes pride in being exactly that, he was entertaining, not irritating.

The most satisfying death scene in tv history

Nooooooooo
I think you mixed up "hateable" with "likeable"

the smug black thug on justified that killed the police officers

Why do you retards use ((((((()))))))))))) like that? It looks fucking stupid. Just use quotes like regular foil hats.

Simon was born in Washington, D.C., the son of Dorothy Simon (née Ligeti), a homemaker, and Bernard Simon, a former journalist and then public relations director for B'nai B'rith for 20 years.

B'nai B'rith International is the oldest Jewish service organization in the world. B'nai B'rith states that it is committed to the security and continuity of the Jewish people and the State of Israel and combating antisemitism and bigotry.

Simon was raised in a Jewish family with roots that originated in Eastern Europe and Hungary (his maternal grandfather had changed his surname from "Leibowitz" to "Ligeti").[7][12]

Keith Kahn-Harris, for example, writes that "Levy’s crookedness, his cynical exploitation of the drug trade and his ’seduction’ of Herc all recall common negative stereotypes of Jews as sinister, venal and secretive." David Simon, who is himself Jewish, has explained and justified the characterization as authentic:

Why did we make this guy Jewish? Because when I was covering the drug trade for 13 years for the Sun, most of the major drug lawyers were Jewish. Some of them are now disbarred and others are not but came pretty close. Anyone who is anyone in law enforcement in Baltimore knows the three or four guys Maury Levy is patterned on.

If I have people from every other tribe in Baltimore portrayed negatively, everyone is maligned in some way, how can I not do that to the Jewish guy? How can I pull that punch? At that point I'm just being hypocritical. Here are good people from my own tribe who say how can you do that, and my answer is how can I not?

Rhonda Pearlman, "one of a handful of generally positive characters in the show," is also Jewish, and Kahn-Harris argues that Jay Landsman, a somewhat sympathetic character, is Jewish as well.[9][13] However, Kahn-Harris writes that "Their Jewishness is not referred to as explicitly as Levy’s is and it is not treated as a significant source of either characters’ strengths and weaknesses."[9]

>hating Livia
How fucking pleb can you be?

actually i did faggot, because most people who mention colbert post a meme picture of him.

Simon is a liberal fuck but he won't shy away from criticizing his own people, blacks, whites, whoever, so I give him credit for that.

Also he did this:
youtube.com/watch?v=Llnbzq7b4Ww
(skip to 1:10)

I remember watching with my dad and as soon as that guy came on my dad shouted "JEW!"

You just don't understand her husband was a saint.

>white good guy blows away black bad guy
>in this day and age

Glad shows like Justified didn’t get all SJW on us.