Is this good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1JABdS-HN5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

depends if you consume soy.

>m'ask yew sump'n

I don't so I'm guessing I'll love it

well I like to eat sushi sometimes with soy sauce

is the head so big, or the body so tiny?

you have to go back

Yeah, the Punisher should be JACKED.

Anyhoo, is this show decent or not?

Marathoned the first 2 episodes and loving it. In the first minute of the show alone he kills 4 different people in 3 different states and in 3 different ways. Feels very much like daredevil season 1

If you liked the first season of daredevil you will like it

No. It's really not.

I mean if you want you Punisher to be 50% femlet badass mary sure detective, 45% boring story progression and 5% adequately directed action then yeah, you'll love this... But if you're hoping for something even remotely resembling the actual Punisher you're gonna be disappointed.

I dont think you can enjoy it if you have low testosterone and went to college after 2010

It is Disney Marvel, so it is actually made for people just like you described them.

If you genuinely enjoy this show (and I'm not talking about the 30 minutes of action total in the whole season) you'd better go and get your T-levels checked coz this show is fucking soap opera tier chick schlock.
This is what happens when you adapt a hyper masculine quasi-parody comic book character for the 'orange is the new black' demographic.

Wait, i m 2 episodes in. You better be fucking wrong.

And yet you watched the whole season in one day. Are you a professional tv critic user?

I had a half day at work and watch the first 5 episodes straight off hoping that the pacing would pick up and the show would actually start to resemble something like The Punisher but by ep 7 it was apparent that wasn't going to happen.

Not giving it anymore time and judging by what a lot of people are saying I've made the right decision.

Watch Mindhunter instead it's actually pretty good and even though the pacing is slow the characters are actually interesting and enjoyable to watch.

It's absolutely bog standard Netflix-Marvel collab, I'm afraid. 5 minutes of action an episode and the rest is poorly written story and exposition.
The characters are lazy, derivative and ultimately boring as fuck. No compelling villain, no clear narrative and a whole lot of drudging, dreary dragging on waiting for something exciting to happen.

It appears that they've basically taken 3 episodes worth of actual decent, well paced content and then spaced it out over 13 eps.

It's good if you want to watch only white people get killed.

Soyboy has such a nice ring to it, it's supposed to be a insult? Stupid alt right cunts.

Enjoy it. It's all yours, friend.

Im two eps in and seen multiple jihadis, an innocent mudslime and greaseballs killed. Are we watching the same show?

>5 minutes of action an episode
and by "action" you aren't even talking about Heat-tier gun operator craftiness, y'know, what Punisher is known for

You're talking "action" as in Wakaliwood retard shit
youtube.com/watch?v=1JABdS-HN5A

Why the fuck are you people trashing soy now? It's delicious.

They did a good job of making him seem like a huge dude. IRL he's like 5'10 but he comes off on screen as like 6'3.

>grab.webm
>he doesn't know about the tremendous quantities of pseudoestrogen in soy
oh boy

M ' A S K
'
A
S
K

lmao what?

What are you confused about?

Very interested in knowing what kind of pure action Jackson kino you must watch sir
Enlighten me cunt

I JUST WANT BLACK MIRROR I DONT WANT ANYMORE CAPESHIT NONSENSE JUST GIVE ME WHAT I WANT

I'm three episodes in and my biggest issue with this series so far is the camerawork - there's just something really wrong with it, it's distracting as fuck. I like Frank being Frank and I like the scenes of him Franking motherfuckers, there just aren't enough of them so far bearing in mind each episode is an hour long.

This is walking dead tier shit

What is confusing about that?

The first episode is pretty kino. It get's worse and my main problem is that there isn't enough punisher, need more of him. Though I do enjoy Frank being normal.The action has some good moments. I'm still enjoying it, homeland chick is pretty hot.