Creator of Simpsons is a fat commie

>creator of Simpsons is a fat commie
>creators of south park are my wife's son
>creator of family guy is a chad
>creator of king of the hill is a math genius blues guitarist chad

does a creator's life have any reliance on wither their show is kino or not?

Trey's not really a cuck since he had his own son. Also Trey's wife kid is an adult so it's different

Hi Trey.

>reliance
relevance*

S

I know mike judge is an engineer, but a genius?

N

Matt Groening can be credited for the original character conceptions, but it's a mistake to credit him with all the brilliant writing that show had.

Why can't you accept that political leanings aren't the ultimate determining factor in people and the things they do?

seth and judge are most definitely geniuses

>took the hollywood pill and teamed up with the jew
>exploited everything for money
>became actors because why not
>can dick around
>their crude art style more recognizable then mona lisa

>Trey's not really a cuck

Because then he has to deal with being talentless.

I just dont get it. With his money he could do sooooooo much better. Shes not even hot.

they love each other.

it takes a real man to raise another guy's kid

this is mostly true. even when people choose to express their politics through their art it needn't be bad. just depends on how good they were and how sincere they are about the work

BLACKED

>it takes a real man to raise another guy's kid
Nice try cuck

>Simpsons
Lures you with a small amount of good times until reality comes knocking, and you're chasing those 6 years where everything was good. But everything else around you is shit and things are miserable shells of what they once were. And consummate hatred of Republicans and men.

>South Park
Seems alright, but up its own ass. Eventually lost focus and got addicted to compromise and lowered standards that come from hollywood. The show is supposedly libertarian, but really is a leftist.

>Family Guy
Has a good start, gets fucked up along the way. Has a long long period of being a complete and utter dick head and up its own ass. Eventually redeems itself, but it's a long road.

>King of the Hill
Starts alright, has a long period of good shit, and is mellow towards the end.

>>creator of family guy is a chad
Don't you mean "creepy looking half-chink hack"?

'Genius' is a bit of a stretch, but I can't think of many celebrities who used to work in defense and tech startups before getting into entertainment.

>characters of Xavier are laid back, intelligent Chads who take no bullshit and are responsible for the greatest kino ever

>seth macfarline
>chad
hahahaha
Shit thread, OP.

Lol. The other one is married to a nog.

who gives the dicking?

the guy claims it's a warning against "the dangers of spirituality", just more materialistic propaganda

Im a chad.