Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rPw2D-wvyVg
youtube.com/watch?v=zcKGqgwLzjA
youtu.be/nCjm4KRjsIM?t=147
twitter.com/RachaelAtWork/status/931627629081481218
youtube.com/watch?v=SolvJHpVCT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck i forgot to take off my trip.

Will we get through the whole Capaldi era in time for TUAT?

it's a sign. stop tripping

How has your day been /who/?

Hello Edge, keeping well?

Haven’t been here in a while, what is the general consensus on nu Doctor?

It doesn't offend me. But it's proof of the influence that SJWs have on this show. It's not a coincidence we're only getting a female Doctor now. The creators are pandering to extremists and killing the show.

What's /who/ with you?

It's weird how Gareth and Clayton complain about Capaldi being grumpy in S8 yet the caretaker is one of his more grumpier episodes....

Clayton even claims he came up with the PE jokes

Anyway the episode is okay, has some funny moments.

Nah m8 my pets keep dying and my tablet pen is missing so I'm borrowing someone elses in the mean time :(

Most of the people who disliked her have left (Mostly, there is occasional discourse and reeing), but overall /who/ seems to be positive about it

Is SJWs all you can fucking talk about?

I made meatball slider subs

36 days until the last episode of doctor who airs.

when it is so blatant that breaks the flow of the episode, yes

/who/ is no longer comfy and it's about to get worse.

Convince me to not drop /who/.

I'm pretty hype so far.
3 companions will be comfy.

Not a huge fan of Torchwood or his episodes but will give him a chance.

But user, Doctor Who was already dead.

not like your bitching makes it any comfier m8

since the EDAs got canceled

>implying class is canon
kekkerino

I can't Who is dead. Sherlock is dead what is worth living now.

youtube.com/watch?v=rPw2D-wvyVg

I always forget this episode. Then sometimes I remember that the climax hinges on Danny doing a fucking backflip

What are those?

Or was it a front flip?

I’m suspicious but enthusiastic!

How much is a new pen?

Curl up in a sleeping bag and watch some old Beeb comedies while the world is burning around you.

if the threads dont get derailed into political arguments its usually ok

plus let's be honest it hasn't truly been comfy since leak /who/ that was the peak

A bit like this but longer and with 3 meatballs per roll.

I want you to stay, there's gonna be a /who/nger games in a few days

But every thread is becoming political arguments now because of like three people who keep bringing up shit like SJWs.

Find some actually good TV shows

Lady dynamite

Soap opera trash. No one cares about Danny or his relationship with Clara, or his relationship with the Doctor, or Clara's work-life at "Coal Hill School".

Sounds cool.

8')

You know what's sad? That twice upon a time is basically gonna be used as a sales pitch to try and sell the audience on Jodie as the doctor.

The whole theme about how we need to accept chance is bullshit sjw properganda.

Given that the Gold leaving rumour has been affirmed by another outlet, what do people make of the other bit in the Mirror's leak where it talks about historical episodes in India and Africa? More likely to be true?

that clip was cool

what did you lads think

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=zcKGqgwLzjA

Oo right luv it's PROPER ganda!

I liked it but the pausing was a bit much.

also @that massive post about all the sexism against men, the show pokes fun at both genders. like the doctor implying clara cant fly the TARDIS because she's a girl.

It's probably true. 10 years is a hell of a run. Time for olfur arnalds to come in and make dw sound kino again

Episode could have been better if Danny wasn’t a one dimensional front flipping well digging cardboard cutout

>The entire theme and the only reason this series lasted 50+ years is sjw propaganda!!!
Fucking boardies

Bit like how Deep Breath held everyone's hands by bringing in Matt Smith to tell us an older man is okay don't worry shh everyone look he's lovely he's good

I think that guy is probably baiting desu

I still blame Samuel more than the writing desu. He's one of the worst actors to ever have a main role on Who.

Gareth at his worst. I certainly wouldn't hire him back after producing a pile like this.

>implying his cybermen episode wasn't worse

I bet that's why he got so angry though. He was probably expecting a call from Moffat for Series 9 and the phone never rang kek.

Nice! Did you enjoy them?

I still despise Moffat for that it was a complete betrayal of trust in the audience. Basically he thought that we were immature entitled scumbags and needed someone to hold our hand and cross the street.

>shows him his hand regenerating
>snap!

okay moff thats funny, you win.

Closing time is pretty bleh, but I remember disliking The Caretaker more.

I tend to agree. Danny wasn't some masterpiece of writing, but Who has had more popular characters with less of a basis. A performance with genuine charisma could quite possibly have elevated him to a fan favourite.

You have an amazon wish list?

At least Caretaker doesn't literally end with power of love.

this episode would be PEAK comfy if danny werent in it at all and it was just the doctor stepping on claras toes while trying to save the day instead of that plus a tacked on relationship.

that being said, the joke about the bloke with the bow tie was GOAT

I'm not defending Closing Time if that's what you think. He had two duds in a row.

Yes. Though I'll dial down the chili flakes in the sauce next time.

I agree 100%

Loved the bow tie joke, hated Danny the gymnastic well digger

I don't get it?

I think the joke is that the exact same thing is happening to 1's hand, so because 12 has a match he says "snap!" like when you're playing snap and two matching cards get put down

Did we ever find out Gareth's idea for the third entry in the lodger?

I do but I haven't added it yet (Need to change some things so my irl name isn't on it and it's more anonymous) I will be posting it for the /who/ secret santa thingy

Honestly it's outrageous how expensive these pens get, I've torn apart my house looking for the damn thing three times now. I've never lost it like this before, I usually keep it right next to my tablet at all times. My tablet is like 6 or 7 years old and practically falling apart I'll have to get a new one soon. The problem is Wacom's website has become impossible to navigate and their store page makes no sense. I have no idea how to get a tablet from them other than amazon?

Oh. Yeah. Hilarious

Maybe you’re right

i hope not

i mean its never funny when you have to have it explained, is it?

THAT DAMN COMEDY MUSIC IN THE CLIP

UGH

THANK FUCK MURRAY IS GOING

The Stones of Blood in the stream in 20 minutes. Inanimate rock kino

Weren't we?

Watched the Robots of Death with some folks.

It still isn't a funny gag, having rewatched it

I agree about the comedy music, but you know he'll pull out some beautiful emotional piece for the ending and everyone will go back to missing him. Gold has always been a mixed bag.

Did they like it?

To be fair i'd rather have that than "I don't want to go"

I’ll buy you that pen right now Edge if you can work out how to do it anonymously

I'm hungry

most Who diehards are, desu

What's your recipe?
eat

I think it's a reference to The Two Doctors
youtu.be/nCjm4KRjsIM?t=147

I think so.

Asadnksjdnfklsadfa are you sure? I---what--- I don't know what I did to deserve this but I---I uh, give me just a moment I'll work it out 8')

Is there anything I can do in return, Daps? Art? I don't want anything for free!

I'm really biased to it because it's got one of my favourite actors in it

Nah you’re cool just keep being awesome

now kiss

the ww1 thing was sad

Victoridaps
NeGanon
Lymbeen
Immign8
Cats

>reddit will praise the world war one line when it's taken straight out of 'Fugitives'

twitter.com/RachaelAtWork/status/931627629081481218

And will go nowhere beyond "oh, lol, spoilers"

Alas we are separated by my love for 1 and his for Jess
t.daybeen

KINO youtube.com/watch?v=SolvJHpVCT8

If it's not olfur arnalds who replaces gold who else could be in the running?