ARROW FLASH SUPERGIRL LOT CW FELICITY CROSSOVER GENERAL

Are you ready, Sup Forums?

>TUESDAY, MARCH 21

>THE FLASH

>"Duet"

>DARREN CRISS ("GLEE") GUEST STARS AS THE MUSIC MEISTER IN THE FLASH AND SUPERGIRL MUSICAL CROSSOVER - Barry and team are surprised when Mon-El and Hank Henshaw arrive on their Earth carrying a comatose Supergirl who was whammied by the Music Meister (guest star Darren Criss). Unable to wake her up, they turn to Team Flash to save her. However, the Music Meister surprises The Flash and puts him in a similar coma, one that Team Flash can't cure. Kara and Barry wake up without their powers in an alternate reality where life is like a musical and the only way to escape is by following the script, complete with singing and dancing, to the end.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RahulKohli13/status/837118321694646272
twitter.com/RahulKohli13/status/837113100734078976
youtube.com/watch?v=rr8MxIzxfFk
instagram.com/p/BQmX9eMhipq/
i.4cdn.org/co/1488542075060.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Kara and Barry wake up without their powers in an alternate reality where life is like a musical and the only way to escape is by following the script, complete with singing and dancing, to the end.

Are they completely changing his powers to only work in this alternate world then or is it just an addition?

>Music Meister
>Dont give him an outrageous costume
SHIT.

SKIP

>SKIP
Why?

>FLASH AND SUPERGIRL MUSICAL CROSSOVER

God dammit. CW's DCTV just keeps getting dumber. I want to get off the Stupid Train, but it obviously has no brakes.

So, it's just one Flash episode? No Supergirl crossover episode?

please give me iZombie news

To be fair, Flash didn't get one when they met

Tommy ;_;

Do we know who Rahul Kohli's playing yet? He's supposed to be guest starring as a villain, right?

He is ?

who's this random character?

twitter.com/RahulKohli13/status/837118321694646272

and
twitter.com/RahulKohli13/status/837113100734078976

iZombie musical episode when?

Noice

>Stephen Amell was too much of a pussy to agree to a musical episode

YOU HAVE FAILED THIS SHOW!

He got out before the worst of it. Him and Moira.

Can he sing though?

Probably never, due to Buckley and Kohli. Evidence as presented here:

youtube.com/watch?v=rr8MxIzxfFk

Where you can only really hear Rose and Aly singing.

>tfw Moira died trying to say some secret about Merlyn to her kids

>tfw we will never know what that plot was going to be about

He says he can't, which is why it would have been great if they had made that as a running gag when everyone around him does it better.
>TFW Oliver wants to be dark, brooding and edgy but the musical episode just won't let him!

There's more info.

>MONDAY, MARCH 20

>SUPERGIRL

>"Star-Crossed"

>TERI HATCHER ("DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES," "LOIS & CLARK: THE NEW ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN") AND KEVIN SORBO ("HERCULES") GUEST STAR; DARREN CRISS ("GLEE") MAKES HIS DEBUT AS THE MUSIC MEISTER - A new villain (guest star Teri Hatcher) comes to National City, putting Supergirl on high alert. Meanwhile, Winn's girlfriend, Lyra, gets Winn in trouble with the law. Maggie attempts to help Winn but old loyalties get in the way. The Music Meister attacks Supergirl.

>Teri Hatcher
>Kevin Sorbo
Holy fuck

Man this sounds like so much fun.

>Teri Hatcher
>Kevin Sorbo

!

It was only that he was still alive.

No, they knew by that time iirc

No, they didn't.

I remember Merlyn telling Thea he was his father and Moira knew Ollie was Arrow and that he knew Merlyn was back

They probably don't want to have them sing all the time. This way they can cut between the singing characters in the alternate world and regular characters outside.

You're remembering it wrong.

Mon El's parents

He's Biomax.

Who?

>music meister
>not neil patrick harris
dropped

Damn you have shit taste.

Cool.

No.

When is Clark/Barry team-up happening?

around the same time Gotham does timeskip to after Bruce Wayne dons his first costume

At the rate David Mazouz is growing that could be next season

Any guesses as to what they're stood in front of?
>instagram.com/p/BQmX9eMhipq/

Something something SCIENCE something something SPEED FORCE

Is that Smoak and Mirrors show still going to happen?

When are they going to cancel Flash and reboot with this? i.4cdn.org/co/1488542075060.webm

not soon enough

I dunno but I also want to see The Harley & Ivy Show